A Family Affair Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once James closed the door, the only light was from the window, showing the dim lights from outside. I could see Emily only just enough to appreciate her curvy body. As she heard me lock the door, she stood up and said "Here I am master, how may I please you tonight?"

Changing my voice slightly, I simply said "Show me."

She paused for a moment at my cryptic command then pulled her shirt off and dropped it on the floor.

"Is this good master?"

"More please."

She reached back and unhooked her bra and dropped it on top of her shirt. My heart pounded as I walked closer to her, my eyes devouring her pert breasts as she stood topless before me. I had dreamed of this for a very long time, but I wanted more still.

"Is this good master?" she asked again.

She had no hesitation and was not shy about her near nudity, she thought I was Michael, she had no way to know it was me, so there was no rational reason for her to be shy in front of her boyfriend.

Shaking my head to break eye contact, I could only whisper in response "Just a little more."

Pausing to tease, she grabbed her breasts and squeezed then together briefly before sliding her hands down to her hips. Over-doing it just a little, she wiggled her hips as she pushed her skirt and panties down her thighs.

To enjoy more of the show, I dropped to my knees barely two feet in front of her. She bent from the waist as she pushed her clothes down, stopping when they reached her knees. Her breasts were hanging in front of my face and I barely kept myself from reaching out to grab them. I meant to only look, not grope – at least not yet.

Emily stood up slowly and I was staring directly at her pussy which was right at eye level. Even in the dim light, I could see the moisture on her parted lips. She was easily as wet as I was hard.

Even though I hadn't planned on it, in a flash I ripped off all my clothes, then got back on my knees, putting my face inches from her moist lips, and it was a massive effort to not pull her to me. Mentally, I thanked James for letting me use his wife earlier, if not for that I would be so wound up, I would have jumped Emily already. I may be shortly, but only if it was her idea. Damn my head! I was so conflicted. And so incredibly turned on! If I took her now, I would be worse than Michael, and I just couldn't do that.

She shook me from my mental ramblings by speaking again. "Master? Are you there? What would you like from me now?

If only I trusted myself to speak... It was all I could do to not jump to my feet and ravage this blindfolded nude beauty in front of me! Instead, I simply reached out and put my hands on top of her feet. She jumped slightly at the contact, but cooed softly as I began rubbing my hands around her feet, then her ankles, moving ever higher as I made sure to touch every square inch of her skin.

Pushing on the inside of her ankles, she responded to my hint and moved her feet about eighteen inches apart. Her pink folds opened more and my head swam in pleasure as her scent reached me.

"Now do not move unless I tell you to. Understand?"

"Yes Master" she replied obediently.

I knew I wanted to feel every part of her, but for some reason I still wanted her permission to touch the 'forbidden zones'. I must make her want me to. To demand I touch her. For her to beg me to.... To... To do anything and everything to her.

As I reached her knees, I stroked back down her calves, and I planted small light kisses around her knees and lower thighs. Kissing and rubbing higher, my kisses grew bolder as I opened my lips some, letting my tongue flick out to touch her skin, leaving spots of saliva for me to blow on to make chilly spots. Dragging my wet lower lip across her thigh left a trail of goose bumps as the cold hit.

Emily's breathing got louder and deeper as I reached the top of her thigh, my tongue poking her thigh less than inch from her shaved pussy. Her scent was overpowering, I almost lost control when I leaned close to blow lightly across her soaking wet lips. I moved out to the side to kiss her hip as my hands stroked across her thighs, around behind her, then between her legs and up her inner thigh, stopping just short of her wetness.

Kissing across her lower stomach, I moved down her pubic zone, my tongue lightly sliding through the kinky growth of the 'landing patch' of hair. Her moan led me lower, but I stopped myself and moved back up. Her hands found my head and pushed me back down, but I took her hands and moved them to the sides, to hang loosely. I was scared for a second that my hair gave me away as not being her BF's, but she seemed to be beyond noticing.

My hands continued to climb higher after I resisted the urge to hold her ass cheeks, but they fought their way up to brush across the bottom of her breasts before going to her sides and around to her back. I stood up and carefully and stared at her beautiful nude form in front of me. Somehow the soft light made it even better, hiding her few blemishes, while enhancing her womanly curves.

My hands slid down my sister-in-law's shoulders to her upper chest, barely touching her skin as they rounded the full sides of her breasts. I leaned in for a kiss, ending in a quiet smack on her chest between her breasts, somehow my cheeks not making contact with her. Going much further than intended, I slid my whole hand under her breasts, almost fully cupping them, as I stared intently at them.

I needed a distraction before I lost control of myself. Her almost constant soft moans of pleasure were driving me crazy. I pulled my hands back and stepped away, but only to stand behind her. I needed to calm down before I went too far. I also remembered I needed to talk to her. Well, if I could! Before I moved away, I wanted one last teasing feel.

Watching intently and memorizing the feelings, I traced my fingertips ever so softly across her breasts, touching everywhere except her nipples. She kept moving, trying to guide my touch, but I kept denying her, but not for long. Licking the tips of my middle fingers and thumbs, I reached up and touched only her nipples, squeezing them slightly between the moistened pads of my fingers.

Only staying there for half a second, I thought she may cum too soon if I stayed, so I stepped back and blew gently on her wet nubs. She let out a half moan, half scream of frustration. With a voice that almost sounded pained, she spoke through the pillowcase.

"Oh damn, I'm so close, please finish me Master. Please let me cum.... I'm begging you..."

Moving behind her I misjudged the distance in the dark and as I stepped to go around her, my cock put itself directly into the palm of her hand. It really was an accident, and when I tried to move away she held tight to my shaft. She started stroking me as she moaned louder.

"Dammit Master, please let me have this! I need to cum so badly right now!"

"Shhhh," I replied, "not yet my Lady."

This was so damn hard to do, but I pulled her hand away as I stepped behind her. My cock was so hard now it almost hurt, and I swore I could hear every heartbeat in my ears, and my swollen cockhead was drawn to her, wanting the caress of her hand again.

Moving forward the last few inches, I felt my cock touch her ass, just grazing the skin of her cheeks. With a moan, her head rolled back in pleasure at our contact. She also took a half step back and my shaft slid under her, and our hips bucked together as it slid through her wetness, finally stopping when I felt it throbbing against her clit.

She broke her stance and reached back for my hips. I almost couldn't stop her, but I knew I must.

Before I lost the battle of our hormones, I stepped away to clear my head. Her hands were waving wildly searching for me, and I knew this was the time. Taking a deep breath, I caught the flailing hand nearest to me and held it in both of mine. She tried to pull me closer but I stood firm.

Not trusting my voice yet, I whispered "Not yet, there is something you need to know first."

Moving her hand to my face, I had her feel my goatee. Michael is clean-shaven, so I knew this would make her pause. I was wrong. She pulled my hand back before I could stop her, and suddenly my fingers were between her legs, three fingertips felt her soft moist center as she rocked her clit against my digits. Not wanting to stop her, I reluctantly pulled back again.

"Please, listen, you need to know. Wait a second."

She actually growled in frustration at me and brought her fingers back to her pussy. Actually sad at the frustration I would be causing, and mad at myself for denying my body her pleasures, I stepped forward to ruin our nights.

With a quick tug, I pulled the pillowcase from her head and tossed it behind me, then reached up to cover her mouth to block the scream I knew was coming. Her hands were flying up in surprise, but once I saw in her eyes that she recognized me, her hands dropped. Directly onto my throbbing cock.

Instead of a scream, she licked my palm, then turned her head far enough to suck two of my fingers into her mouth. She matched her sucking with the stroking on my cock for about three seconds, then let my fingers go.

She stepped closer, our bodies touching from legs to chest, and she kissed me deeply. When we pulled apart, I was too shocked to speak. This was NOT how this was planned! She smiled and whispered to me "I'm so happy to see you, you have no idea how badly I wanted this to be you."

"What? How did you know I wasn't Michael?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "There is no way in hell he could do a tenth of that to me, I'm so glad he gave you to me. Now you have a job to finish, so get moving!"

With a push, she shoved me against the bed, and I fell backwards. As soon as my head hit the mattress, I felt her mouth on my cock. It had never really shrunk, but in our quick chat it seemed to have lost some of its rock-like hardness. That came back instantly as her velvet mouth encased me.

I let out a moan of disappointment as her warmth left me, but when she pulled me up, I got over it. The only thing she said was an intense whisper of "Fuck me NOW!"

I jumped up and pushed her down on the bed. Grabbing her ankles, I held them high as I put the tip of my cock against her opening.

With an evil grin I asked "how come you can taste but I can't?"

Dropping to my knees, I no longer aimed to tease. I dove straight for her clit, sucking it into my mouth as my tongue attacked it. Sliding a hand under my chin, I shoved two fingers into her waiting pussy; she was so wet there is no resistance as they sank deep into her. My fingers curled up and I got lucky as they hit her gspot on the first try.

Her hips started bucking wildly in orgasmic bliss, and she clamped tightly to my fingers with her tunnel while her thighs locked my head in place. My tongue continued its attack, and when I looked up, I saw her arm in her mouth to muffle her screams.

The moment her legs start to loosen their grip, I pulled away from her and stand up. Grabbing her thighs in my arms, I pulled her towards me. After a slight alignment, I see my cockhead rest against her opening spasming pussy, and I drove myself hard into her depths.

A muffled 'oh fuck yes!' reached my ears, then I could barely hear anything as my eyes were rolling back in my head at the feeling I've denied us so long tonight. I know I can't last long now, so I pull back and thrust hard and fast, working my hips as fast as they can go. I can feel our bodies slamming together as she pushes back as hard as I give it to her.

She stops moving suddenly, arching her back into the mattress, screaming into her arm. Her breasts point to the ceiling, bouncing as my thrusts rock her body. My thrusting had pushed her a foot across the mattress, so I climb up and slid back into her. Falling forward to my elbows, I grabbed her breasts and sucked on alternating nipples while I continued thrusting into her.

She is no longer screaming, just moaning incoherently. Suddenly I know I'm at the end of my run, and with a few last deep thrusts, I push as deeply as I can, pulling down on her shoulders and pushing with my hips. My body spasms as I unleash the cum that has been building, waiting for her to want me inside of her.

Hitting the maximum depth, and feeling my cock pulse inside of her, she tightens up again, cumming for me one last time, with barely a whimper available to announce it.

After laying on her, totally spent, for maybe an hour or two minutes, I couldn't tell, we finally get our breath back. My shrunken cock is still inside of her, and her legs locked around my back stop me as I try to move away.

"Thank you," she whispers in my ear, "that was one of the most amazing fucks I have ever had."

"No, thank you," I reply, "you have no idea how much I wanted this to happen."

"Mmmm, me too babe, me too."

"Not to spoil the moment, but why were you hoping it was me?"

She waited a moment before replying, and I got a little worried.

"It sounds weird, but Michael has this fantasy where he makes me cheat on him, where I have to have sex with another guy in front of him. I thought it was all talk, but when you made me start undressing, I knew it was different, and he had chosen another man to fuck me. Now that I think of it, where is he? I thought he wanted to watch. I didn't want to have sex with some stranger, and you were actually the one I was hoping for, I knew you would be good to me."

This threw my brain into a loop, but I would process it all later. This wouldn't help the mass of confusion running through my mind. Then I wondered how James would react to this. Arrrgh! But we had to get a move on...

"Wow. It does sound weird, but don't worry about that just now. You have no idea. We can talk about it tomorrow. We don't have much time right now, and we can answer all your questions tomorrow. But I need to let you know he is going to do this to you again in about an hour."

"What? Seriously? And how do you know? And does Lynn know? How is she OK with you sleeping with her sister?"

"Don't worry, just take my word for it. It won't be me, but I won't spoil the surprise for you. Don't ask anything, just let it happen. And later, don't tell Michael you knew who it was, either time. Say you were masked the whole time, ok? And about my Lynn... It's a long story, and I will tell tomorrow."

She nodded, and we got dressed in silence. She walked me to the door, but before she unlocked it, I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and a playful swat on her ass. I closed the door and made a beeline to the bathroom to clean up. My wife wouldn't appreciate me smelling and tasting like pussy. Then I would have to find James and tell him of this interesting update.