A Family Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd groaned again and lifted one knee as I'd dropped down between her legs, letting my tongue trace its way up and down her slit, before teasing the skin around her clit and making her arch her back again as the avalanche of electric fire hit her. I'd kept up the pressure on her clit for a few more minutes before moving away and feeling her shudder under me as the incessant pressure dropped away a little but she'd gasped again as I'd let my fingers run around the entrance to her magical cavern before teasing her open and slipping one right inside her as far as it would go. I'd let it roam around a little on its own, enjoying the sound of Rosa's tortured gasps and moans as she'd felt it sliding around inside her, before pushing a second one in to intensify the sensation, feeling Rosa quiver in response.

Maybe it had been my new found experience at the hands of my cousins and aunt, but I'd felt strong and in control. I'd known then that I'd wanted to pleasure Rosa as much as I could that morning because it was unlikely that'd I'd be able to see her again. At least not like that!

So, I'd let my fingers continue to work at her vagina as my tongue returned to her clit, sliding it out from its hood, leaving it at my mercy, and I hadn't intended to hold back! Rosa's hips had bucked and twisted as I'd worked on the hard bud and the sensitive skin around it, teasing at her harshly! Her hands had fallen away from my head, one sliding about through her own hair, the other gripping the bed cover tightly as that painful pleasure soared, and her body gradually tightened under the onslaught of her impending climax.

I'd tried hard to keep her on the edge when I'd felt her freeze under me, easing back with my tongue, stilling the movement of my fingers, but there'd been no holding back that orgasm for long! When it finally ripped though her she'd let out a long high cry that had me glancing at the open window, wondering how many people outside would have heard!

As she'd collapsed back on to the soft bed under me in a delirious trance as the sweet effect of the climax soared through her tortured mind I'd lifted my head to look up her long naked body. Her breasts were standing proudly up, like mini-mountains, and the dark nipples had been erect and positively throbbing. I 'd seen that her head was to one side on a pillow, her dark black hair splayed frantically around her face as a result of the way that she'd been thrashing it from side to side. She'd been breathing hard. Long and slow. Just like me! And I hadn't even climaxed yet, as the hard throbbing beast between my legs had reminded me.

I'd had to rectify that little omission, urgently!!

Easing my way forward on my arms, up between her splayed out legs, I'd licked and kissed the skin of her taut belly, heading upwards, enjoying the slightly salty taste of the film of sweat that had now covered us both. At first she'd given no sign of noticing as she'd only slowly let her climax drift away, but as I'd reached those beautiful twin peaks she'd stirred and let out another long sigh as I'd licked at them for a few minutes before gasping as I'd taken her hard nipples into my mouth and sucked and teased them with my tongue again.

Suddenly one of her hands had been around the back of my head, pulling me harder into her soft flesh, and then the other had slid down between us and had wrapped around my straining cock, making her gasp again as she'd seemed to suddenly realise at last that I was still hard. That I hadn't even penetrated her yet!

I'd lifted my face up to hers and our lips had met instantly. So we'd kissed hard for a long few minutes, giving her a chance to sensuously explore and caress my erection again! Then she'd pulled her lips from mine, staring deep into my eyes as she'd shuddered and then whispered huskily to me, "Oh Paolo ... so...so ...mmmmmmm!" Clearly her English wasn't great at this point, but she'd continued, "Ahhhh ... and so big still! I need you Paolo...inside of me ...firmly!"

I'd considered correcting her English, but at that moment, she'd used her hand to guide the tip of my throbbing cock right up to her oily, little pink hole, and my instinctive reaction had been to do what she'd really wanted, driving in my stiff erection hard and deep!

She'd cried out again as she'd felt me fill her, and I'd let out a deep animal like grunt of satisfaction of my own as I'd slid in, feeling her hot cavern envelope me. My head had been throbbing as the blood surged through me, making my cock expand even more inside her, making me feel light headed as I'd sucked in the hot sensations radiating out from between my legs!

There'd been no slow build up now! No tentative searching for the best position! We'd both instantly found what we wanted as I'd begun instantly to pump hard backwards and forwards, feeling her hips quickly match my rhythm, returning my thrusts with her own, forcing our bodies together like a machine as we'd wallowed in the electric tension that we'd begun creating where our bodies had met!

It hadn't lasted long.

At that pace it couldn't have lasted long!

But it was just what we'd wanted. What we'd needed!

As I'd felt my climax irresistibly approaching, I'd gasped out to Rosa, wanting to warn her, but it hadn't been necessary. Her head had been thrashing from side to side under me again, eyes tight shut as she'd ridden our love-making up to another peak and then I'd felt her shudder as a second, big orgasm took her, her scream this time probably even more piercing than the first.

But now I'd been too hooked up in my own scintillating universe to take note, and when I'd felt her vagina convulse around my own throbbing member, I'd just gasped in relief as my own, long delayed climax, erupted inside me. The sweet, almost painful tension in my cock had finally peaked as I came deep inside her, forcing out my hot seed and filling her welcoming cavern!

40. Savouring the Desert

After our steamy exertions, we'd both collapsed alongside each other, our arms and legs intertwined as we'd gradually recovered our senses. For a while nothing had been said as we'd enjoyed the calm after the storm, luxuriating in our close physical contact, kissing and nuzzling each other like the two new lovers we'd become!

Just as we'd been getting hotter, the morning had too, and a warm breeze had begun to make the thin, filmy inner curtains that were covering the doorway onto Rosa's small veranda waft around. I'd finally slipped out of Rosa's arms and, intrigued to see outside, I'd wandered over to the tall, opened windows. I'd grimaced as I'd realised that the veranda opened out onto the square, just to one side of the cafe tables. So Rosa's cries of ecstasy had been unlikely to go un-noticed, especially as many of the tables were full and Rosa's daughter was busily serving the customers. I'd grimaced again as I'd realised that a fair proportion were young women I'd recognised from the day before. Were they going to follow me everywhere!?

One or two had been glancing up at our open windows from time to time, but I'd been careful to stay far enough inside to be hidden behind the thin semi-transparent white curtains which I'd known they wouldn't see through from the outside. Then nature had had to take a hand of course, and a particular strong gust of wind had set the curtains flapping in front of me, and this time they'd opened wide for a few moments! I'd frozen in shock as I'd realised that I was naked and on display again. The moment had only lasted for a few minutes, but it had been long enough for a number of the women to get an eyeful, and an appreciative murmur had run around the tables as I'd finally dragged myself away and dived back for the security of the bed!

Rosa had been sat up, her gorgeous full breasts immediately distracting me, and a smile had spread across her face as I'd bounced onto the bed next to her.

"Giving the customers some entertainment again Paolo?" she'd laughed, "You really are going to be good for business again today!"

I'd given her a mock frown, and politely refrained from mentioning her passion filled cries from earlier!

Then she'd suddenly become serious, and a little hesitant, "Paolo...I ... err ... my English really isn't good for this..." she'd added. I'd waited patiently, wondering what on earth was worrying her.

Then she'd taken a deep breath before ploughing on, " ...it's just that I've enjoyed so much being with,... errr ... having you? ... but I really don't think we can go on together ... jointly? ... my daughter ... my reputation... it's just that ..."

She'd trailed off, but I'd got the message, and it had been such a relief to hear her say that because I'd been wondering how I'd be able to call a halt to our physical relationship myself. Obviously she'd realised too that it was just an impossible situation, that there couldn't be any future in it, especially as I would soon be a few thousand miles away!

"I know... I understand, " I'd replied in my best Italian/English, "it would be too ... complicated ... but I've loved every minute of us being together like this ... and it's not going to stop me coming back for coffee when I'm here again!"

She'd laughed, but I'd seen that her eyes had a filmy, watery sheen, so I'd reached over to kiss her, my hand automatically dropping to cup her breast, feeling it come alive again as I gently massaged and kneaded the soft skin. Her lips had quickly come alive again too, and her hand had strayed downwards, searching over my stomach until it came across my rapidly hardening member, fingers wrapping around it, making the blood surge around my body again. As we'd eventually pulled apart, we'd both been breathing hard again.

"And there's still the rest of this morning!" I'd added huskily as I'd pulled her down on top of me.

She'd screeched loudly with delight as she'd straddled me, so I'd guessed that, given the audience outside, she'd put to one side thoughts of her reputation! But that had only been a fleeting thought, because she'd quickly leaned forward, letting her bare breasts dangle over my face and I'd hungrily taken them into my mouth. Within seconds her nipples had responded to my lips and tongue hardening into long, rigid peaks. Then I'd gasped in pleasure as I'd felt her wriggle her bush right up against my straining cock and she'd begun to rub herself up and down against it. It had felt absolutely fantastic and she'd tortured me for long minutes like that until, finally she'd let the tip slide across her wet slit.

It had been an instinctive reaction for me to push myself back at her and she'd adjusted her hips so that the push became a thrust that had parted her outer, juicy lips. With a satisfied grunt, she'd felt me nudging up against her inner pink ring again, and then she'd gasped out loud as she'd let herself fall onto my rigid cock, forcing it to open her defences and slide back into that hot lair that I'd enjoyed so much earlier!

This time though she'd taken charge, resting on me when she'd finally forced me as deep into her as I could go and we'd both savoured that feeling of total penetration, total surrender to the passion building an inferno between our legs!

I'd gazed into her bright eyes, full of lust and excitement again. Pretty much like mine probably! We'd kissed enthusiastically for a while as she'd let her hips sensuously circle, moving me around inside her, lapping up the electric sensation of my throbbing skin sliding over hers!

She'd obviously wanted to savour this one though as she'd only slowly increased the pace, kissing all around my face as her intensity had mounted. Then she'd seemed to shudder a little as some red hot sensation coursed through her, and at the same time I gave her a little shove of impatience, reminding her that I wouldn't last forever inside that cosy little burrow!

That had resulted in her sighing as she'd lifted herself up on me, her legs still straddled widely around my hips, her hips starting to move up and down as she began to pump me at long last! I'd sighed loudly myself as I'd felt her starting to slide up and down on my rigid pole, my eyes glued to her amazon-like breasts as they'd started to sway and bob above me. Then one of her hands had dropped to one of the golden orbs, searching for her hard, dark nipple and starting to pull and tweak it enthusiastically!

Suddenly everything had started to move quicker. Her hips were bouncing as she repeatedly forced herself high and then back down harder and harder on my rigid pole. I'd responded, forcing back at the same time to amplify the powerful bursts of pleasure that our comings together generated. Then her other hand had dropped down her stomach, her fingers frantically searching through her pussy hair, finding her slit and teasing out the hot little button that had now become the centre of her universe.

I'd watched her face transfixed, almost oblivious to my own mounting arousal, as she'd squeezed her eyes shut and concentrated on maximising the pleasure that her devilish fingers and my thrusting cock were inflicting on her. After just a few more minutes of this onslaught I'd seen her mouth open in a silent 'o' as a look of wonder spread over her face as she'd felt a major orgasm teasing at her senses. She'd started to thrash her head in that familiar way from side to side, dark black hair twirling around her head as she'd begun to issue a thin piercing moan that had steadily increased in intensity, just as her hips were now bouncing up and down on me like a machine gun!

I'd grabbed hold of the sheets in my hand as I'd tried hard to control my own passion, knuckles white as I desperately sought to hold off my own shattering climax. Then her high pitched moans had finally stopped. I'd watched her face freeze in a kind of painful grimace as she'd teetered on the edge for long seconds before she'd finally screamed with pleasure and satisfaction as the climax finally, sweetly took her! And I was right with her! As she'd frozen, I'd given her a final powerful thrust upwards that had launched her towards the ceiling as her climax finally overwhelmed her, and my cock began pumping my hot cum deep, deep inside her again!

This time it was many minutes before we'd got over our passions after she'd slumped down on top of me and I'd lazily wrapped an arm around her sweaty back, listening to her laboured breathing as her face buried itself in my neck while she'd absorbed the delirious feelings of her orgasm.

Eventually though she'd lifted her head, kissed me briefly and slid off me so that we were facing each other again, side by side.

"I may have to reconsider what I said earlier," she'd gasped.

After all that exercise though we'd both been sated, and we'd dozed in each other's arms for a while until our moments peace and solitude together was shattered by a sharp rapping on the bedroom door.

"Rosa! Are you two still in bed?! There are some of us working our socks off out here!!"

Clearly her sister had lost patience in us!

Fortunately, Rosa had quickly pulled the sheet over us so that when her sister barged her way in a few minutes later we'd been more or less decent, but the thin sheet hardly disguised much. Amazingly, she'd arrived with a tray which she'd proceeded to rest on a side table. It had contained two bowls of delicious smelling, wholesome looking soup and chunks of fresh white bread. Suddenly I'd felt absolutely ravenous!

"I thought you'd probably need something to get your strength back before you rush downstairs to take over YOUR shop again!" she'd said pointedly to Rosa, "...particularly after all that noise that you've been making."

I'd smiled as I saw Rosa's cheeks flush in response, but her sister quickly took the edge off it with a big, wide smile, "You always were the lucky one Rosa, but you really do need to get downstairs. The shop's gone manic! There's not a spare table and your poor daughter is being rushed off her feet."

She'd turned and headed to the door before stopping for a second and looking straight at me, "And everyone's staring up at your window, waiting for your next performance!!"

41. All Good Things ...

The spell had been broken, and after we'd quickly wolfed down our food, we'd showered and prepared to dress again.

I'd already got my slacks on by the time that Rosa had come out of the shower, clothed on a satin ivory coloured wrap. I'd sat on the bed to watch as she'd shuffled it off her shoulders and let it slide to the floor, revealing that now familiar naked figure again. I'd wanted to enjoy the sight of her dressing because who knew whether I'd ever see it again!

She'd picked up the flimsy, powder blue panties from the top of her clothes pile and bent down to put one foot into a leg hole. She'd been sideways on and the sight of her gorgeous breasts hanging down had made me swallow. Then she'd spread open the other pantie leg hole and, swaying slightly, she'd got her foot caught in the material and had to pull out sideways to steady herself as she'd overbalanced. She'd sworn expressively in Italian. At least that was what it had sounded like! At the same time she'd looked up at me and seen me smiling, so she'd given me a mock stare of disapproval before raising her eyebrows.

"Oh, I suppose that you'll be wanting these to add to your collection won't you?" she'd said, sounding a little exasperated, as she'd stepped out of the panties, lifted herself up and proffered them to me.

Clearly she'd been thinking that after the events of yesterday when she'd seen me collecting panties from each of my conquests in turn, and finally a pair from Rosa herself, that I'd be wanting these as well!

Actually, I'd considered, it was an attractive thought. It would have been nice to add them to the neat little pile that I'd carefully hidden under some shirts back in my room at the villa, but on reflection I'd known that keeping that 'tradition' going was unlikely to last long and I 'd already started to fear that Catarina might come across them whilst cleaning. So, slightly disappointedly, I'd said, "No Rosa, thanks for the offer, but I can't keep raiding your wardrobe!"

She'd looked relieved, "Thank goodness. I don't normally wear this type of underwear and I can't afford to lose it!"

I'd been pleased to hear that. It had seemed to imply that she'd put on the skimpy bra and panties set just for me, even though neither of us had really known we'd meet again. She'd clearly hoped to though!

Then I'd surprised her as I'd reached up and taken the soft material out of her hand.

"However, you obviously need some help getting them on again!"

So, I'd dropped to my knees, organised the panties the right way round, and guided one of her slender feet in. Then I'd looked up to smile at her, "There, easy enough so far...Jeeeeesus!" It had taken a while for my eyes to meet hers, because they'd had to travel up over her strong, olive coloured thighs, dark, curly bush and finally her taut twin orbs to get there!

I'd shaken my head in wonder and repeated myself, "Jesus Rosa, you look so, so good ...like a goddess!" And my heart was beating stronger, and I could feel something stirring between my legs again. As our eyes had met, I'd seen the look of hunger return to hers as well ... and the bed was just behind me!

Just then there'd been a shout from downstairs though. Rosa's sister had sounded increasingly impatient!

So we'd done a joint little grimace of annoyance, but I'd returned to me duty and fed her second foot into the panties before drawing them slowly up her legs, past her calves, and over her knees. I'd left them there for a second though as I'd indulged myself, leaning forward briefly towards her pussy and placing a kiss at the top of her dark slit, taking a quick lick to taste her for one last time before drawing away again. The latter action had probably taken the most will-power I'd ever mustered!