A Family Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
336 Followers

She too had sucked in a quick breath as she'd felt the brief touch of my lips and tongue on her most sensitive part, and she'd groaned as I'd pulled up her panties that final stretch up her thighs and up over that tantalising black triangle!

But I hadn't quite finished.

"Hey!" she'd gasped in surprise as I'd stood up in front of her, my fingers still wrapped around the waist band of the panties and I'd pulled them up hard. It had made the material stretch and firmly cup her pussy, tightening over her crutch and disappear into the crack in her bum!

The air had whooshed out of her as she'd felt the sudden explosion of interest from between her legs and she'd given me a hard stare in response, but I'd noted that it had been a good few minutes before she'd re-settled the panties a little more loosely around her!

I'd left her then to get on with the rest of her dressing while I'd pulled my shirt on, pausing only briefly to watch her slip on her matching blue bra, and settle her breasts into the cups. I'm sure I'd probably sighed in regret as I'd watched them disappear from sight!

After we'd finished dressing, she'd quickly done her hair again, and was transformed back into that subtly sexy waitress that had caught my eye the day before. Then we'd given each other a quick dress check before she'd leaned forward to give me a quick kiss, taken my hand and we'd headed downstairs.

When we go there though, as we'd come out of the corridor into the shop, something quite extraordinary had happened.

As soon as people had seen us, even through the shop window, all conversation seemed to stop and we were the complete focus of attention. I felt Rosa stiffen alongside me and I imagined that she'd gone as red as upstairs. Notoriety had been beginning to grow on me though, so I'd calmly bowed at the assembled throng.

"My goodness but you're a cheeky young thing!" whispered Rosa's sister in admiration as the stares had changed to laughter and a smattering of applause!

Rosa's daughter had watched the proceedings from outside open mouthed. It had been hard to interpret her expression as she'd bustled back into the shop with a tray of empty cups. She'd glanced nervously at me as she'd passed then dragged her mother to one side and whispered fiercely into her ear. I'd been a bit worried about what she might say, but evidently all had been well when they parted as they'd both been laughing.

Rosa's sister had interpreted for me, "She's just told her mother that all her friends are insanely jealous that her mother has got herself such a young, handsome lover. Looks like you've gotten away with it!" she'd added with a little raise of the eyebrows, "So, are you going to earn your soup?" she'd added with a challenging look at me, "...or do you want to take me upstairs with you now?!"

I'd had to laugh, "Both I think...but maybe Rosa would prefer me to work downstairs!"

In the end I'd joined the team for a busy hour or so whilst they'd gotten over the lunch-time rush. It had been mainly at the kitchen sink doing the washing up though after my only foray outside as a waiter had almost ended in chaos. I'd got hold of a small apron of my own to help take orders, but as I'd worked my way around the tables of young women, I'd been subjected to almost unmerciful teasing which slowed everything down and by the time that I'd gotten back in the shop, my bottom had been glowing sorely under my pants after all the pinching that I'd suffered!

Rosa, her sister and daughter had watched with interest from the shop had all been laughing wholeheartedly at my horrified expression as I'd beaten a hasty retreat back to safety inside, and it hadn't gone un-noticed by me that I'd received another pinch as her daughter had passed me on her way outside, her eyes full of suggestive mischief!

When I'd finally gotten away, the parting with Rosa had been just as painful as I'd expected though. But we'd both stayed strong, particularly as half of the town seemed to be watching!

I'd given her a goodbye kiss on the edge of the square, pulling her sensuous body into me for one last time. Or at least until my next holiday!

42. Facing Up To Reality

But suddenly, my pleasant day dreaming was rudely shattered as, for a moment, I thought that I'd heard a familiar voice calling out for me.

My mood had instantly changed. My worries were back, big time!

I saw that my aunt was just completing the filling of her basket with a few final white flowers from a large bush right in front of me. She was bent down and the long summer dress that she was wearing was wrapped tightly around her slim body. I shut me eyes briefly in exasperation as I tried to stop my confused mind mentally stripping her down in front of me again. I'd literally seen so much of her over the past few days, and in so many positions, that it was almost impossible not to enjoy the sight of her firm curves and to imagine her nakedness!

'Oh my God!' I thought, horrified, 'I've become a sex maniac in only four days!'

But I was dragged back to reality as I realised that my aunt had stood up and was speaking.

"Well Paulo, you do look glum! I thought that you were looking forward to Maria arriving? I'm sure that I heard her calling just now."

She was smiling, with a slightly puzzled expression spreading over her angular features.

I'd been angry for a moment, considering telling her straight that I was going to have to abandon my whole future with Maria because of our stupid 'family secret society' thing. That it was all her fault! Well, her fault and Izzy's, ... and Ilse's ... and Frieda's and ... Oh well, maybe mine too as well! And it was the realisation that I'd allowed myself to be dragged into this all on my own that really rankled!!

"I was just saying to Catarina this morning," my aunt continued innocently, "how well the two of you have got on over the years. You've become almost like brother and sister!"

Well, she'd definitely got that wrong! My thoughts about Maria had not been brotherly for quite a long time, and judging by her recent e-mails, she wasn't thinking about me as a sister either!

But that was what made the whole situation even harder to bear! We'd not even embarked on our new relationship yet and suddenly I'd thrown the largest possible spanner into the works. Aaaaaargh!!

I'd not responded to my aunt, which was probably just as well given the way my stupid mind was working! I'd seen her turn though, and my eyes followed hers to the little door across the garden in the opposite wall.

My heart rose to the clouds and sank like a stone at the same time!

Framed in the entrance was a beautiful young woman. Did I say beautiful? I meant absolutely gorgeous!

She was wearing powder blue jeans, frayed student-style at the knees, which wrapped tightly around her sexy, full hips. Above a big black belt with silver buckle, a tight white top with bright magenta hoops clung to her bosom like a second skin, and a deep vee neckline displayed a hint of very promising cleavage. Her long, curly, auburn hair tumbled down around her shoulders, framing her lovely petite features and deep brown eyes which sparkled with excitement as she saw the two of us, waved and called out my name.

Then, with a beaming smile spreading across her face Maria jumped down the two or three worn stone steps from the doorway and began hurrying across the garden to greet us.

Aunt Luisa had waved gaily back but I'd been frozen throughout. I was shocked that the moment that I'd been dreading had finally arrived.

My thoughts were in turmoil still, even as the vision of loveliness approached.

Was there any way round my predicament? Could I possibly just ignore the fact that I'd spent all week fucking my three cousins and my Aunt Luisa? Not to mention Rosa! Could honesty possibly be the best policy if I told her? Would she understand that I'd had hardly any control over it, because it was just a 'little' family tradition? That I was only a weak-willed man after all!

Maybe she wouldn't find out? It was supposed to be a 'secret society' after all! But she knew my cousins almost as well as me, and would Izzy really keep quiet about what we'd been up to? And what if Maria found out anyway ... she'd kill me, or maybe her father would instead!

She was nearly here.

I stood up, as she reached out for me.

I needed some inspiration! I needed a miracle!!

(To Be Continued)

duke1951
duke1951
336 Followers