All Comments on 'A Family Christmas'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I really enjoyed iit. Five stars and a favorite point. I was hoping that the Dad would call home while they were fucking and the Mom answers giving him a blow by blow description of their fuck thus cuckolding him.

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 7 years ago
Oooooo...

I don't normally like the 'fuck your mommy' type of text, it's usually such a 'bad porn cliche' but i was so engrossed in this I'd read through that stuff before I realised.

I knew a 23 year old who had a stroke and her husband couldn't adapt to his new situation, she lost the use of both of her arms for a long time and she was as horny as hell, her sister used to 'help her out'. More than once she asked me and others for a fuck so I can totally believe this story until I got to the anal bit, that's when it dropped into fantasy land for me.

A good story and 5* but the mistakes did get in the way a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start

I agree with the Last comment. Mom Should give her husband a blow by blow description of what their son "is doing to his mother" over the next few days as mommy submits to her son we can find mommy bent over her desk with her son dutifully sticking it to mommy from behind. We can find mommy lying on her back in her marital bed, her thighs spread, as her son lays on top and Pistons his cock in and out of his mothers pussy. Each day when the father calls mommy can tell him about all the things her son is doing as daddy strokes his cock. In a few days there can be a happy Christmas Eve as mom wears her sexiest lingere for her son and let's her son mount her by the Christmas tree. In the corner daddy can make use of the astroglyde and stroke his own cock as he watches his own depraved sex show. As he watches his son defile his wife he will masturbate furiously. When hears his son say I am going to cum mom, and then hears his wife say that's it son cum in mommy's pussy, knock mommy up, give mommy a baby" the whole family can cum together mommy while laying beneath her son, the son can grunt take my seed into mommy's ear as his cock fires volley after volley of incestious seed deep into his mothers unprotected womb. As for daddy, he can get off on watching the depraved sex show, as he witnesses not only the ravagement of his wife but watches his own son cuckold him. Dad can shoot his load where it belongs, into his own hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent story would love a part two with more anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So, mommy has a mild stroke

And turns into Donald Trump.

Merry Christmas

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Strange and hot story.

I am not passionate about Mother / Son stories (although some are very hot), but this one has surprised me. A lifetime with hidden desires and now, a stroke puts everything in the open, even the father imagines and consents, even for love of her and do not suffer (although he does not know that there is a deception on the part of the mother ...).

A sequel could be very interesting ...

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

SchakaSchakaover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

...for the great comments!

I have kind of evolved (devolved??) into the mother/son genre. It is one of the most popular in the Incest/Taboo category.

In his movies, Alfred Hitchcock used device he called a mcguffin. It is a device that initiates an action but has no other impact on the story. Think of the industrial diamonds in "Notorious" or the assassination in "North By Northwest".

I don't care for the stories where the related characters wake up one morning and say lets fuck. Generally my mcguffin is initial plausibility. Mom has a stroke and behaves oddly or the characters are unaware of their relationship.

I'm running on!

Tnaks for voting on my story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good story and well written. It held my intrest to see what was next. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Is there another chapter? Please!

gobears85gobears85over 7 years ago
Thanks

Great story.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Interesting

Mother is using her stroke as cause to get what she wants not only from her husband, but her son too. That was an interesting twist. My only complaint would be the length of the story. I wish the "sex" play would have started later in the story, and the story been longer to allow the development of this stroke and the Son's reluctance to be shifted. Still a good solid effort.

Reb1861Reb1861over 6 years ago

please continue this story. its is only the first day. dad won't be back for at least 2 more days

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Not bad

Even with the few errors it didn't distract from the story. 4stars

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 6 years ago
Very Good Story

It was a very good story. As I understand it, in the end we discovered that she was just using her stroke as a ruse to fuck her son. Great plot device.

I am glad you did not have them humiliate the father. I guess some folks must hate their fathers and get off on that but I am not one of them.

Thanks for writing!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Just reread this story. Still smoking hot!! Any chance of adding a followup chapter to see what happens when the dad gets home??

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Absolutely enjoyed Part 1. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of the best stories I ever read. A nice plot, well developed. I, as others, would like so much if you only kept writing on. That would be really marvelous.

Thanks again.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

perineum (taint) is the word you're looking for. Peritoneum is the membrane covering the abdominal organs. Think peritonitis, when it's gone wrong somehow. Fun read. I loved mom's deception- i'm guessing it relieved a LOT of the son's guilt at taking advantage of his disabled mom. Once she started talking coherently, her confession soon followed. Thanks for writing

Joker2029Joker20294 months ago

Wonderful read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous