A Family Christmas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it Jules...?" I asked concerned. "Did I say something ... Have I upset you?" I stepped up behind her and without conscious thought placed my hands on her narrow waist.

"No..." she breathed quietly with a sigh. Something was happening, I knew something was happening... I had distressed her in some way.

"Jules?" I turned her to face me. Our faces were only centimeters apart... She was almost as tall as me and our eyes were on a level but her eyes had changed from a steely grey to deep storm-grey misty pools, they were slightly moist with tears and I felt myself toppling headfirst into them as my soul began to drown in their limpid depths. Her parted lips were so close to mine and I could taste the warmth of the liquor on her breath as we panted gently into each other's mouths. I felt her hands come up and rest each side of my face holding me back that final centimeter. My legs had begun to tremble slightly with the adrenalin rush and my entire being was screaming to press my lips against hers, to pull her to me, to enfold her in my arms.

"James, my dearest... We can't do this..." She sighed almost inaudibly.

But it was already too late... Much too late. Our lips touched. Lightly at first in a gentle fluttering butterfly of a kiss our lips just gently brushing and the very tips of our tongues touching, it was hardly a kiss, more of a caress. She made no move to pull away and I felt her arms lightly slide around my waist pulling me closer into her. We stayed like that for several long moments until I drew my hands down her back to rest on those firm round buttocks. Her body felt soft and smooth beneath the thin silk fabric of her dress and I was very aware of the contours of her thighs and groin against mine and her hot breasts crushed against my chest. There was the beginning of an erection stirring in the confinement of my trousers but if she could feel it against her leg she made no effort to move away.

Our mouths seemed to be developing independent lives of their own, our lips moving into a deep passionate kiss which for me was born of a long suppressed need and desire. This was the real kiss that I had been denying myself for so long and I was so glad that it was Julia that I was finally sharing it with. I sought out her tongue with mine pushing and probing the tips flicking at each other as she responded with a warmth and passion that took me by surprise. It was several long sensuous minutes before we broke apart both gasping for air.

"Oh My God, James!" She breathed. The sudden outpouring of desire had left us both a little breathless. "We mustn't do this..."

"Do you want to stop...?" I asked softly. My heart was blocking my throat in case she said yes.

"Oh, fuck NO!" She answered and hurled herself against me clinging tightly to me, both of us shivering slightly with the force of our sudden passion. My whole body was tingling and I was struggling with a feeling of déjà vu the way that I felt reminded me of that strange 'static electric' thing that Julia and I had shared but this time it was milder, an overall glow rather than a shock.

We remained locked together our arms around each other, lips almost touching, our bodies seemed to be melded together from the floor upwards. It was the most fabulous feeling in the world...it felt comfortable and right. Our embrace was like no other that I had experienced it was a thousand times better than any of the clinches that I had got into with various girls that I had briefly dated and on a different planet to the lust driven emotionless sexual games that I played with my sister. I tensed, expecting her to pull away when our lips parted, but she didn't... instead she clutched me even tighter to her and rested her head on my shoulder and I felt her lips warm against my throat.

"I... I... love you, Jules!" I stammered. The idea had only just popped into my mind and I hadn't meant to say it... but I did and I meant it. What I had come to feel for Julia, my aunt, was different to anything that I had ever felt before, it was not just lust... I wanted her in the worst possible way, I wanted to make love to her... but it was more than that it was an emotional longing that only she could fulfil.

In answer she slid her arms around my neck so that she could pull my face down to hers and our lips came together again in a soft, long, warm kiss our tongues just very lightly skimming around each other's lips, the tips flicking at each other tantalisingly. Just the lightest contact with her mouth seemed to leave me breathless as though every kiss were an oral orgasm, gentle and tentative, as though neither of us believed that we could actually be doing this forbidden thing and needed to prolong and preserve each ecstatic moment.

My arms were around her waist and I clutched her tightly to me and felt her sag slightly against me, my own knees were starting to quiver and my erect prick, trapped between us seemed to be draining every last ounce of strength from my body with each imprisoned throb.

"I think that you should take me to bed, James, My Dearest..." Julia murmured against my throat. "But... I think that you are going to need to carry me there again... my legs are trembling too much to walk..."

Carrying Julia was not an effort, she was slender and lighter than she looked and I was a strong lad with lots of muscle on my shoulders and legs from playing sports. The door leading to her bedroom was open and so I carried her through and stopped at the side of her huge bed. The bedroom was only dimly lit by a small table lamp on the dressing table and the light shining through from the open bathroom door. Her arms were around my neck and she pulled my face down to hers and our lips came together in a soft, long kiss.

"You can put me down now..." She whispered with a little laugh. I eased her down keeping our bodies in full contact so that we were standing our arms encircling each other's waists and our lips just lightly brushing. I was not sure what I should do next... This was nothing like those fumbling snogging bouts with girls of my own age, or the lust filled 'relaxation sessions' I had shared with Cora I felt clumsy and inadequate. Julia eased back and turned in my arms. "Will you unhook me?"

Somehow I found the tiny hooks at the back of her dress with fingers that felt like tree trunks and undid each of them gently and slowly exposing her smooth back and shoulders and then suddenly she had slipped out of the grey silk sheath and was standing before me wearing her new lacy grey lingerie. I thought that my Aunt Julia was the sexiest thing that I had ever imagined in a woman. I had seen her in various stages of undress over the past few days and we had been totally naked together in the sauna, but this was different, tonight she was getting undressed for ME!

Julia gave me one of her big beautiful smiles. "So... do you like it, my special lingerie... You bought it for me and only you will ever see it...?" She asked giving a small girlish twirl.

"Yeah, I love it..." I stammered...the lingerie was awesome, I had never seen a suspender belt before, not live...but the silk and lace were really of secondary interest. "You are beautiful, Jules... Just Beautiful..."

I reached out for her and she took a small step backwards her fingertips lightly resting on my chest holding me at bay.

"You are OK doing this...aren't you?" I asked suddenly concerned. She was my aunt... I was a third of her age... we were about to embark upon a sexual relationship... one that might even be illegal... I was not sure about the incest law for aunts and nephews in England and Wales... As a High Court Judge Julia would know but I was not about to ask her. It was not too late to walk away and write the whole thing off to emotional overload and both of us being pissed even if it were not strictly true. I guess that it should have been her pulling the brake on but I guess that it was a masculine thing that I was feeling responsible.

"Yes, James dearest... I really do want to do this... more than anything in the world... I want to spend this night with you... I want us to make love..." She said quietly with one of her beautiful big smiles, the sparkle in her eyes verified the truth of her avowal.

OH SHIT! I knew where we were heading but having Julia actually say it...! I suddenly felt feverish and thirsty and my balls felt as though they were about to explode with the sexual tension that had built up.

"But!" She moved a little closer and placed both hand palms down on my chest and raised her face so that our eyes were locked together. "Will you allow me to take things slowly... Please?"

I just nodded my agreement, my throat was dry I was not at all sure that I would ever be able to speak again.

"The last time that I had... that I had... a sexual relationship with a man...any man... was before you were born... my darling... " She began.

"You don't need to..."

"But I do James... I need you to understand that sometimes older ladies find that making love does not come easily... either physically or emotionally... but I do so want it to be right for us tonight... I just need you to be patient with me... let things just develop naturally... can you do that?"

I nodded again and she allowed me to pull her back into my arms and I smothered her upturned face with small kisses. This was yet another side to Julia's character, a woman vulnerable and unsure of herself and trusting herself to me. I desperately did not want to hurt her either emotionally or physically her body suddenly seemed so fragile against mine.

She trembled slightly as I started to move my hands lightly over her body. Her skin was as cool and smooth as that silk lingerie. My questing fingers found her bra strap and suddenly it was unfastened and fell away exposing her beautiful breasts, and then her fingers were efficiently plucking at the front of my shirt undoing the buttons and revealing my bare chest and I couldn't wait any longer and cupped her face in my hands and pulled her close to me so that I could feel the warm softness of her breasts against my naked chest, her firm nipples burning points of unbearable torment, as we fell into another breath stopping cavernous kiss.

I hardly felt the shirt fall away and was only subconsciously aware of tugging open my belt and wriggling out of my chinos, shorts and socks as we sank back down onto the softness of the bed, our mouths still locked together.

"God, James... we always seem to be getting naked..." Julia laughed lightly as she peeled off an embroidered black silk stocking and dropped it beside the bed leaving her wearing nothing but those pretty embroidered silk cami-knickers and her suspender belt.

I laid back on the bed and drew her down beside me, my lips immediately seeking hers again and my hand sweeping up and down the length of her nakedness from thigh to shoulder over her waist and then back up to cup a soft breast in my hand, my fingers lightly rolling the firm, already erect nipple.

"Oh James that feels so good..." She whispered softly, her hot breath filling my ear and making me shudder as a wave of erotic pleasure surged from my tingling ear through my entire body.

Her hardening nipples were hot against my palms until my fingers were replaced with my lips and tongue. Her breath was coming in short urgent pants, each intake of breath causing her breast to thrust upwards against my massaging tongue and nibbling lips until the aureoles were swollen and the nipples were hot, hard buds standing proudly to attention.

"Oh God James dearest," She moaned, "What are you doing to me... my body should not be responding like this...not at my age...!"

"Jules, you are so beautiful!" I breathed, "And your body is wonderful, desirable and sexy!" Her hands were hot and smooth on my back and I could feel her short clipped nails lightly tracing a pattern on my skin in little circles matching the movement of my palms on her breasts.

"Thank you my darling..." She responded, "You are so good for me... you make me feel like a young woman again..."

I began to move my face down her body, dragging my lips down her smooth firm stomach and belly leaving a trail of little soft kisses until I came to that narrow lace suspender belt. I had never had to do battle with a woman's suspender belt but Julia came to my rescue, perhaps sensing my confusion sliding her hands down to release the fastening and draw of the flimsy strip of lace, arching her back to draw it out from beneath her.

Bending forward I planted a hot, open mouthed kiss to the smooth crotch of her grey silk knickers, my lips feeling the outline of her pussy beneath the sheer fabric. Julia jerked her hips spontaneously, letting out a deep involuntary moan and digging her fingers into the bed covers. I hooked my fingers into the waist band of the cami-knickers and slowly and gently drew them down as she arched her back to let me pull them from beneath her, her pussy was barely covered with the tiny cloud of darkish fluff, the lips already looked slightly puffy and a few tiny pearls of moisture glistened on her pubic hair. Julia did not have the pouting vulva and swollen labia like my sister Cora, her slit appeared much smaller and tighter almost like that of a young girl.

I wanted her there and then. My erection was throbbing against her thigh demanding release, there was a growing smear of pre-cum moistening her skin and I knew that she could not fail to be aware of it. I wanted to be inside her, filling her and making love to her, for her to be my first real fuck, to give her my virginity, but I did not want this tender first exploration of our bodies and these sweet forbidden pleasures to end.

My hands and lips could not get enough of her wonderful, smooth mature body and I spent long minutes caressing and kissing every inch of her from her breasts down to her small delicate toes and back again her body quivering beneath my touch and her breath escaping her lips in long low moans.

"Oh God, James, you are making my whole body tingle... I just love having your hands on me..." She gave a small sexy giggle, "How I kept my hands off of you in that bloody sauna, I shall never know!"

Finally I let my hand slide down and lightly cover her pussy, one finger gently pressing against the moist opening between the lips. She gave a sharp gasp, her fingers dug hard into my back and her legs fell open giving my hand full access to her most secret part and at the same time thrusting aside the last remnants of restraint, trusting me completely in her total surrender. My finger tentatively explored and found her clit, it was already engorged and quite swollen peeping from beneath it's soft hood. I touched it once, gently, and she shuddered and released a deep moan and then her hand came down to rest over mine pressing my fingers against her open softness.

"Oh bloody hell, James dearest... You have made me s-o-o-o-o wet..." She moaned. "I was so terribly worried that I would need something to help... that I would be too dry for you..."

"You feel absolutely fantastic..." I assured her. I remembered reading somewhere that older women often needed a lot of lubrication if they were not having sex regularly but Julia's pussy was hot and sopping wet with her natural sex juices... they were coating my fingers and I could detect the faint, sweet sexy aroma of a woman's arousal. I probed gently, my finger just parting the lips and touched my finger tip again softly to her clit, it felt hot and hard and engorged.

"Oh!" Julia gave a sharp gasp and her eyes widened and she looked a little startled.

"Jules, are you OK? Do you want me to stop? If you don't want me to...?"

She paused for a moment catching her breath. "No, don't stop, please don't stop, James. It is just such a long time since anybody...well... Touched me intimately."

Her face blossomed with a huge smile which started with her generous mouth and caused her whole face to light up and her eyes to sparkle, deep and moist. She started to laugh, a soft, musical, tinkly laugh that sent ripples of desire down my spine. "I'm behaving like a silly virgin, not an old woman who is about to retire," she chuckled quietly.

"You are not old, Jules!" I hissed emphatically... "You will never be old, you will always be 'My Young Lady'..."

I gently probed with my fingers, parting the lips of her pussy; she was very hot and very wet, her labia felt moist and swollen beneath her vulva and my touch caused her to moan softly as I gently stroked the sensitive inner lips touching her vagina mouth with the tip of my finger and then drawing it up to lightly caress and rub at her moist swollen clitoris again gently massaging it between my thumb and forefinger causing her to involuntarily push herself against my hand her hips making little jerking motions.

"Oh, Oh, OH-h-h-h-!" Suddenly she was panting, her breath coming in tiny sharp gasps and she clutched at my face drawing my lips to hers and kissed me hard and deep, her tongue probing into my mouth urgently and then she fell away, her back arching, and I could feel her pussy pulsing beneath my hand as she orgasmed, silently and with her eyes screwed tightly shut.

"Oh My God!" she giggled breathlessly, "I haven't done that since...well, forever... that was so nice... NO! it was fucking fantastic...!"

I was totally stunned... I had given my beautiful aunt an orgasm... I had made her cum. I don't know why I was surprised, but I guess that I had preconceived notions that sexual pleasure was only for the young.

For the first time in my adult life I was so sexually aroused that I was terrified that I would rabbit, and ejaculate prematurely, my experience of mutual masturbation with Cora always led to very fast climaxes for both of us but I desperately wanted the love making between Julia and I to be right; sustained and pleasurable for us both.

"Make love to me now, my dearest. Please!" Her arm was around my neck and urging me over her.

I hesitated for a moment, I needed to be absolutely sure of her. "Are you sure that you want this?" I was croaky with sexual tension.

Her eyes were bright and her beautiful face lit up when she unleashed one of those fabulous smiles that only she and her sister, my mother, could generate.

"Oh yes, I want you so much, so very much." Her voice was soft and husky and deep with longing, her mouth was against my ear and I could feel her soft breasts pushing against my chest with each deep panting breath that she was taking. "No more teasing... I want you inside me ... but you must kiss me... I need you to keep kissing me...!"

I felt her fingers gently wrap around my prick guiding it towards her pussy and raised my hips to allow her to steer the throbbing length to the tight entrance to her vagina. The touch of Julia's hand was the most awesome thing ever. I wanted her just as much as she wanted to give herself to me. Her pussy was very moist but the mouth of her vagina felt tiny and tight as I inserted the tip of my prick and gently began to push forward. I slid in, very suddenly and very deep, causing us both to gasp with surprise. She made one small upwards thrust as if to ensure that I was completely filling her, holding nothing back, my prick sheathed in a soft tube of heat and moisture; her vagina felt as though it was lined with warm wet velvet and I could feel the walls of her love tunnel softly quivering, the sensation left me almost breathless. This was my first time inside a woman and nothing in the world had ever felt like this before, or ever would again and it was my lovely and awesome aunt that I was making love to.

"Oh yes, Oh, that feels s-o-o-o-o-o good ... So RIGHT!" She whispered softly into my ear and then lifted her mouth to mine and we plunged into a deep kiss, our mouths were locked in a moist embrace and our tongues were thrusting and twisting in time to the motions of our loins as we made love languidly for a long time. It was as if our two bodies had become co-joined into a single entity our loins were anchored tightly together as we slowly and gently thrust at each other. I spread her smooth shapely lags further apart with my thighs and felt them lock around my own limbs pulling me harder into her depths.