A Family Christmas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making love to Julia was the most sensuous experience of my life, the waves of erotic pleasure and sensation flowing backwards from my slowly thrusting erection bathed my entire body in a glow of sexual satisfaction and yet I managed to hold back the impending storm that was my own need to ejaculate.

I sensed rather than felt Julia's body starting to move towards a second orgasm, a slight quivering beneath me, her legs locked a little tighter around mine and her kiss became just a little more urgent filling my own mouth with tiny, gasping moans.

"Oh yes... Oh God yes..." She moaned almost silently into my mouth. Then the walls of her pussy were pulsing hotly as they expanded and contracted as her orgasm ripped through her body causing her to jerk and spasm uncontrollably. I surfed the waves of her pleasure, grasping her hips and thrusting hard into her, my glans was already throbbing as if ready to burst and my balls ached with the need to release, it took only a few thrusts into the roiling hot moistness and I exploded with a loud gasp, my cum ejaculating deep into her again and again in thick streams that seemed to go on and on.

"A-a-a-a-h!" We both let out a gasping moan at the same moment. I collapsed onto her my passion spent for the moment and we lay quietly holding each other close and pecking at each other's lips and faces with tiny affectionate kisses. She gave another small gasp as I withdrew from inside her and moved to lay beside her before my inert weigh started to cause her pain.

"Oh fuck, Jules, I'm sorry!" I murmured guiltily, "I came... I did it inside you..."

"Yes, James dearest, I know," She laughed joyfully and kissed me solidly on the lips. "It was wonderful!"

"But... I didn't mean to... You know... Er, babies...!" I stuttered.

She laughed again the rolled to face me and hugged me really close, "We really don't have to worry about getting pregnant, at my age...but thank you for caring."

We lay quietly in each other's arms for a while and then hauled ourselves up the bed so that we could sit upright, I fished my cigarettes and lighter from my pocket and lit one for each of us and balanced the glass ashtray on my bare chest.

"Julia, I really do love you." I told her sincerely. "When we get back to England..."

"S-h-h-h-h!" "She silenced me with a finger pressed against my lips. "I love you too, James, my dearest, dearest, love... my handsome beau..." She said quietly and sadly. I guess that in my heart I knew what was coming next. "But... there can be no WE... tonight is all there is... Tonight is all there can ever be... But I think that you know that already, don't you?"

I nodded silently in miserable acknowledgement... she was right. Julia was my aunt there was a forty year age gap between us... What we had enjoyed here in Innsbruck had been fantastic and we still had a few hours left before the 'plane landed bring Mother and Cora and reality to intrude upon our little dream fantasy world.

I could not speak, only nod and grunt, my throat was choked and my stomach felt as though it was filled with a block of ice large enough to have sunk the Titanic. Julia suddenly seemed to have aged by ten years, she was still just as beautiful, but her eyes were now deep pools of sadness where they had previously sparkled with joy and her lovely face was streaked with tears which were falling like rain drops onto my chest and running down to add to the dampness of our love making.

"Jules... I am so sorry..." I mumbled, desperately trying to hide my own tears. "I promised you that we would be happy tonight... that we would only think happy things..."

"Oh James...my darling, darling James..." she sniffed and then her face brightened again and she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "You HAVE made me happy... So very, very, happy... I would not have traded our few days together for anything in the world..." She pulled my face to hers and our lips met in a long tender kiss... I shall never forget those kisses shared with my aunt, I could have spent the rest of my life with my lips pressed to hers. "You have made me feel alive again... You have made me feel like a real woman...!"

"I don't want to leave you...Jules." I said softly.

"I would think not...!" She laughed with a mock scowl. "I hadn't pegged you for the sort of guy to fuck and run..."

"I didn't mean..."

"I know..." She teased, her vivacity restored. "Why don't you go and find the whisky bottle and some glasses whilst I go to the bathroom and then come back to bed so that we can make love some more...? She kissed me again on the lips, "We have the rest of tonight... You still belong to me until your mother's 'plane lands tomorrow..."

We made love again twice more during that night, slowly and gently, savouring every moment of contact with each other's bodies. We lay naked side by side whilst I explored her luscious curves with my hands our lips never far away from each other alternatively pecking or lightly brushing and then suddenly locking together in a totally mind blowing and body shuddering passion that left both of us gasping for breath and laughing in pure joy. Our love making was always gentle...never violent and seemed to last an eternity finally exploding into a mutual orgasm that left us breathless and satiated.

Not surprisingly we were late rising the next morning. I had slipped out during the night and hung the 'DO NOT DISTURB' card on the door to the suite again. I would catch the chambermaid later and tip her to service the rooms up whilst we were out.

Whilst Julia was in her bathroom I called room service and ordered breakfast in our suite and then rushed around and tidied up our rooms. I stripped the love soiled sheets from her bed and replaced them with the clean ones from my bed. The damp sheets I dropped into my bath for the maid to remove later and then splashed some coffee over the stain as if I had had an accident with a drink in my bedroom. I was quite proud of my inventiveness and that small machination protected Julia from any gossip by the staff.

I heard the waiter arrive with our breakfast table whilst I was shaving. Julia was sitting at the little two seater table in the alcove by the picture window when I emerged from my room nursing a cup of coffee her hair brushed and shimmering like a halo against the background of the snow cover Berg Isel. I stepped up behind her and put my arms around her neck and kissed the top of her head.

She turned her head and smiled up at me and we kissed, holding our lips together for long seconds. I don't believe that either of us relished what was to come but we knew that it had to be done. I poured myself a cup of black coffee and sat down opposite her our knees touching comfortingly beneath the table and she reached over to grasp my hand.

"James, dearest... We need to talk..."

"Yes, I know... I am so sorry if I have..."

"Shush, don't say that!" She scolded. "Please don't be sorry my darling. What happened last night was wonderful, and I wanted it as much as you... And I think that it was maybe just inevitable... In my heart I have known that it was going to happen sometime, since Christmas Eve."

I raised her hand to my lips and kissed her fingers. Thinking back I guess that I had to agree. After that odd incident with her car keys and the static electric shock, or whatever it was, some sort of special connection had grown between us. She was my aunt, but she was now also my lover.

Was I 'In Love' with her... I believed that I was then... and I believe that it is still so today.

"Jules, I don't want to lose what we had last night... Surely when we get home then we can find a way to be together sometimes...?" I was clutching at straws because I already knew what must happen. "I could apply to Sheffield or Bradford University... Move up to Yorkshire to be near you..?"

"My darling James, last night was fabulous, I shall always cherish it as one of the best things that has ever happened to me...but, it can never happen again...we both know that...don't we?" Her eyes had taken on that sad cloudiness again and she was squeezing my hand, hard, her leg was pressed against mine below the table and I could feel it trembling slightly.

"Yeah, I DO know...!" I muttered with a wan grin. "But I don't have to like it...do I."

"When we pick your mother and Cora up from the airport this afternoon then everything must go back to the way it was... for everybody's sake and happiness... Especially yours, my dearest."

"Jules, I will see you won't I? You won't just walk away back to Yorkshire and only come down to visit at Christmas will you..?"

"Yes, we will see each other..." She replied with a smile and squeezed my hand affectionately. "Do you really think that I could bear not to see you...?"

"I guess that we have the next few days here..." I added with false cheerfulness, "We can see the New Year in together... maybe we could all celebrate with a Midnight family sauna..." I laughed.

"I don't think so," she grinned. "I may be a sentimental old woman but I don't want to share our days together with anybody else... but we need to be a bit discreet, especially around your mother...she is very astute... so no holding hands in public and definitely no trying to sneak into my bed at night...OK!"

*

I think that holiday was the watershed that changed everything for all of us because from that time onwards life began to change in many little ways and was never the same again.

Naturally I was glad to have Cora and Mother eventually join us, even though it meant that Julia and I would no longer be alone and would need to be more guarded about our behaviour. I was a little shocked when we picked them up from the airport to see how pale and unwell my sister looked but then it was still less than a week since her accident and it can take a considerable time to recover from a bad concussion. Her arm was in a cast and was giving her significant pain and she was a bit woozy from the prescribed pain killers.

The travelling and the stress had left both of them exhausted and so after dinner we all retired to the hotel suite and Cora went straight to her bed. I left Mother and Julia talking in the lounge and went through to my sister's room and sat on the edge of her bed and we quietly talked for a while about nothing in particular whilst I stroked her hair and held her hand until she fell asleep.

The strangest thing for me was spending the night in my own bed... the first time that I had done so since the night that we arrived at the hotel. I lay for long hours unable to sleep, alternatively reading and smoking just thinking about Julia only a few paces away across the hall and wishing that I was once again sharing her bed. It wasn't just the love making although that had been phenomenal, it was just to be with her. I had swapped our pillows when I tidied the rooms and eventually fell asleep with the comforting aroma of her shampoo filling my head it was as near as I could get to having her there with me. In the morning I removed the pillow case, folded it carefully and secreted it in my suitcase, if the chambermaid noticed that it was missing nothing was ever said.

I was the first up the next morning, shaved dressed and went down to the restaurant and persuaded our waiter to give me a pot of fresh coffee to take back to the suite and then made tea for Mother and Cora. They were both asleep when I looked into their rooms and so I quietly took a cup of coffee through to Julia and gently kissed her awake. For a few brief moments we clung to each other and I knew that we were only torturing ourselves but I would take whatever stolen minutes I could get.

Mainly because of Cora's injuries we mostly stuck together as a family group for the next few days, we did the tourist thing, visited a couple of exhibitions, went to Schloss Ambras and drove up to Igls to the public skating rink. Julia, Mother and I managed to gently tow Cora around the rink and protect her from falling and then we all went to the Sporthotel for lunch at the Terrace Restaurant. Julia and I sat next to each other, I don't believe that Mother or Cora noticed how close we were sitting or that our legs kept nudging beneath the table.

I never did get to ski or snowboard that holiday, although in fairness both Mother and Cora urged me to hire some kit and go out with the group of students who were staying at the hotel. Now that Julia and Mother had each other for company and seemed to be well advanced into restoring an affectionate relationship they encouraged Cora and I to spend some time with the others in the hotel of our own age group. Personally, I would have preferred to stay with Julia but I also needed a distraction from feeling sorry for myself at our imminent parting. They had invited Cora and myself to join them for drinks in the bar one evening and had included us for a night out in Innsbruck on a bar crawl afterwards. I really wasn't that keen but my sister needed cheering up and Mother and Julia persuaded me to take her.

They were a nice bunch, mostly under graduates from St. Mary's in London doing physical education with the intention of becoming teachers. It was an enjoyable enough evening although Cora was not really able to drink a lot because of her medication but I on the other hand was under no such restraint and by about 11:30 was starting to get seriously pissed on Reisetbauer, an Austrian blue gin which was the fashionable beverage that year and which I took to with enthusiasm, scorning the offers of mixers and knocking back neat shots of the powerful spirit. I can't really remember which bar we finally departed from, Cora with only one arm supporting me on one side whilst, Jennifer held me up on the other until they had me manoeuvred into a taxi. Jennifer was the blonde girl with the extremely large tits that Julia had pointed out to me at the hotel. Strangely she had hit it off with Cora despite being all over me like a rash during the evening, my sister suddenly seeming to approve of my hooking up with one of the girls and relaxing her normal protective approach to any girl who came within a few feet of me. She was a nice girl who had ambitions of becoming a PE trainer in the army or RAF and so we had things in common and became friendly quickly. I guess that I could have got myself into her bed if I had not been so obnoxiously rat arsed. The gin had brought on a severe case of lovesick melancholy but fortunately I am not a garrulous drunk and did not become indiscreet about my personal miseries.

By the time that we got back to the hotel it was well after mid-night and Cora decided that it was better that I should sober up before going up to the suite as Mother and Aunt Julia were likely to still be awake. I remember the girls sitting down with me in a corner of the bar with large mugs of chocolate and black coffee and then nothing more until about half past two when a noisy group of après skiers returning home woke me with a start. There was no sign of Cora or Jennifer but there was a full mug of cold black coffee on the table in front of me which I quickly downed in a single draft before making a dash for the public men's room to relieve my aching bladder. I made my way unsteadily up to our suite and into my bedroom with the minimum amount of noise and collapsed fully clothed on the top of my bed. I was a bit annoyed at Cora for abandoning me in the hotel bar but I guess my own behaviour had been the root cause and I probably deserved it. As the saying goes... "Shit falls on the shit heap!" and I had been behaving like a proper shit.

Cora and I had not had much of a chance to talk privately since she got to Austria but something had changed between us... At first I was terrified that she had worked out that Julia and I had become lovers... but it wasn't that... it was Cora herself. She wasn't teasing me the way she usually did and I felt that something was interfering with that special twin's closeness we had always shared. I knew that she was still a bit shaken up and had a lot of the bounce knocked out of her by the accident, she was well aware that it had been her own fault and I think that it had deflated her self-confidence... Cora never did take setbacks or failures well.

There were always public celebrations for New Year in Innsbruck, all the bars and cafés stayed open all night and there were bands playing in the streets and dancing in the town square overlooked by the Goldenes Dachl. We had agreed that the four of us would walk into town after dinner and spend the evening soaking up the New Year celebrations and finally end up joining the street party beneath the municipal tree outside the Weinhaus Happ restaurant.

"Would you like me to invite Jennifer to join us?" Cora asked me, "She really fancies you, you know!" We were sitting at an outside table of a café on Maria-Theresa-Straβe that afternoon with hot drinks waiting for Mother and Julia who had decided to have their hair done and get a manicure.

"What is it with trying to get me off with other girls all of a sudden?" I asked. This was really unusual for Cora who was almost obsessively jealous if I so much as looked at another girl.

"I'm sorry, Jim," She said rather sheepishly, "I'm just worried that you must be getting really horny and fuck starved... We haven't been able to 'relax' each other since before Christmas... and I know that Jennifer would shag you at the drop of a hat..."

"What is really going on Sis?" I pressed. This was all so out of character and I felt that for some reason she was holding me at arm's length.

"Nothing..." She mumbled but would not meet my gaze eye to eye. "I just don't feel like 'relaxing' with my broken arm and the headaches from the accident... And I think that the drugs have completely killed my sex drive..."

"It's OK, Sis," I told her, "I understand... If you feel shitty then we should not do it for a while..." In fact her revelation came as a reprieve. I still got horny but I no longer wanted to seek relief with my sister... what I wanted was to make love to Julia... And if that was denied me then I would prefer to go without sex altogether or manage my own relief to my own mental fantasies of my lovely aunt and lover.

The mutual masturbation activities with my sister had to cease sometime... We were both going away in a few months, Cora to Edinburgh and me embarking on a year out travelling... We would be apart for the first time and would need to turn our sexual focus elsewhere it had been great for both of us but we needed to move on to break out of our little cocoon.

"Anyway, I feel like a fucking gooseberry..." She chuckled, "You are always stuck in the middle between Mum and Auntie Julia, one of them hanging onto each of your arms all the time... I think that there are too many women in this family..." We both laughed, she was not really jealous and did not suspect anything but it was true that Julia still tended to monopolise my company and I must have been obvious to the others that we had developed a very close friendship. I think Mum was maybe just relieved that we were not fighting any more... our new found amity was allowing her to rediscover her own closeness to her sister again.

After dinner at the hotel we wrapped up warm in our thick mountain coats and warm boots and walked into the city so that we could soak up the Old Year's Night atmosphere in the streets. I had to grin because we had not long left the hotel when I had Julia on my left and Mother on my right both with their arms tucked through mine and Cora on the other side of Mother.

"What is going on between you two idiots?" Mum asked. I kept grinning like a monkey and Cora kept pulling faces and poking her tongue out at me like a couple of kids with a secret. The real secret which the others did not suspect was why Julia kept fondly squeezing my arm with hers and hardly moved from my side all evening.