A Family Circus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She enjoyed how I dirtied the house, plunging deep within her, sending waves of bliss crashing down upon us as we we in spots where we might be seen.

I took her out near the garden where if a person walked by they would get an eyeful of our flesh. She looked a little nervous but once I went harder she completely forgot about it. I turned her facing the screen doors, completely non-obscured by the perfectly see-through textbook glass. I held a thigh in each hand, driving my cock into her cunt for all the world to see, if anyone we knew walked by there wouldn't be any lie to tell which excited me and probably her as well as she moaned quite a bit making it all the more likely for a person to walk by. I drove it deeper and deeper into Cassie's cunt, as if to shout out at the street "I'm fucking my sister". I held her, her legs spread wide enough for you to see the slight black bush she had, and her throbbing clit. Not to mention the cum dripping from her cunt and my dick as we fucked. I plunged into her, as she turned her head and locked lips with me. I thrust in her harder as I practically invited people to watch as I fucked this woman, my sister, breaking a taboo in the most beautiful way. I thrust hard enough that she had to grit her teeth to keep herself from sleeping. I drove it deeper and deeper into her and feeling even more risky, laid her down on the porch, laying her on her stomach. I drove my cock deeper into her than before, holding her head up by her hair to show any passersby who she was, unashamed by this act, as it was the most primal and amazing act I had ever practiced. I drove my cock deep inside her as I held her down and cam, her squirting simultaneously. I picked her up by her thighs and turned to look at her.

"Wanna go again? I like fucking outside,"she said as I propped her up and began my walk with her slamming down to the base of my cock across the back lawn, she was cumming a hell of a lot easier as I paraded her around like an award, because she was one of my biggest achievements. I slammed into her, her pussy squeezing tightly against me as I drove my cock inside her. She was panting rather loudly as some woman we didn't know walked past and stopped to stare.

We looked at each other and gave her a show, driving my cock into her pussy, slamming against her cunt, playing with her tits, she stared as I saw something familiar in her but passed it off. I slammed into her, and pushed her on all fours as I plunged deep into her the woman shocked yet horny as a gust of wind blew and showed her dampened panties, clearly getting off on this. I shoved my cock into her as I gestured to her and her my sister's head up as she held herself on all fours.

"Cassie talk to the nice woman," I said as she put her face against the open space in the wood-panel fence, where we had opened the door.

"Hi,my name is Cassie, I like getting brutally fucked in public," she got out as I eased up just enough for them to talk.

"Ummm...hi Cassie..." she said as cum drip-dropped from her panties.

"Come on, get closer if you like it, or leave if you don't" from the woman's voice she sounded like she was hesitant.

"OK," she said as she inched closer.

"Why don't you touch yourself, I mean, your obviously enjoying yourself," she said pointing to her now see-through panties.

Her hand wandered downward and she lowered her panties as she began to touch herself. Cassie getting wild poked her head out farther and started licking the stranger's clit. The woman sound like she enjoyed it but I couldn't bring my head up to see anything above her waist line as I was that focused on fucking Cassie.

"Oh...god that feels good," she said pressing Cassie's head down on her clit as I pounded away at her.

Cassie's hand veered upwards as I noted her breasts tinge to them, definitely either Japanese or Chinese heritage in her. Cassie grabbed her breasts blindly and from the tremors in her body, got her cumming. Cassie was really getting into it, as she licked away at the total stranger's cunt. She asked me to turn her over so I did, her legs wrapped around my back, her breasts touching my chest as she let her back and head fall back. I inched forward and the stranger pushed her head in her crotch as she ate the stranger out. The stranger sounded like she really had given in her inhibitions, and suddenly this first-time thing felt like me and Cassie had done this a million times before, which is not to say it dulled the experience, in fact it bettered it. I mean it was like we knew exactly what to do to please each other, like we knew every inch of their body. The stranger who was wearing a skirt as well really enjoyed her. She pressed her head in between her legs and squeezed her head with her thighs when she was about to cum. She really went at it and the stranger let out a loud moan as she got closer, I felt Cassie building up her orgasm as I built up my own and as we really all went at it we all climaxed simultaneously. The stranger quickly pulled her panties off the ground and tossed them into her purse as me and Cassie looked at each.

"That was amazing," she panted.

"Sure was," I smiled.

"Sasha,Cassie we can't do this! You got caught fucking in the backyard and then had sex with a stranger! She could tell someone and you two could go to jail! We can't have sex anymore," she shouted at us surprisingly.

Not wanting my fun to end I went behind her, fondling her underneath her black tank top, as Cassie slid her hand into her black panties as I held her breasts, huge, soft, warm perfect, the feeling created as Cassie wildly fingered her and me fondling her, light moans escaped her, she was arriving just close to orgasm when we stopped and sat down on the couch.

"Come on mom, you want to feel pleasure beyond anything else right? This is it," Cassie said coyly.

An idea popped into my head, as I thought of it, it meant it would almost assuredly allow us to enjoy the most carnal of pleasures. I was about to say it when Anya began to speak.

"Alright, how about we have a threesome tomorrow night, then if you can sway me with that, we just give in to temptation, this way we can either do this for a couple more months straight, or at least have one night of passion," Anya suggested as I nearly lost my mind, that was the exact idea I had, perhaps the three of us were a bit more connected than we knew.

Cassie's hand slipped down, as she started fingering herself in front of me. I ripped my pants off and began working the shaft in front of her.

"God, I am going to love tomorrow, getting Anya involved....oh god!" she said as she began to come.

"I know what you mean, the most delicious of carnal flavors is taboo, I mean normally I wouldn't be able to get it up, cumming half a dozen times in half a day, but look," I said gesturing to myself as she wiggled her cunt in front of me, her hips going from side to side.

"Cleaned my pussy in the shower a few minutes ago," she said as I flipped her over onto the couch, my insatiable lust practically forging a new personality or maybe even changing the old one.

I pressed down into her pussy, using my tongue to go at her clit,as she was pressing my head against it and grind against it. She loved it when I did this, I could tell. I was about to make her cum when she pulled away, slipping through my grip. She turned around, and positioned herself so her dripping wet cunt was over top of me. She shook it at me teasing me as I pulled her hips down and began to lick her clit, then when she thrust her body forward my cock whacked her in the face and she began pumping up and down my shaft as she licked at it coyly. She was being such a tease for someone I just had my way with, so I slapped her ass and when she opened her mouth to gasp I shoved it in there for her.

She began using solely her mouth, her tongue coiling around my cock, caressing it as I spun her clit around in tiny circles but that had a big impact, as she stopped and threw herself back as I did that and cam, cum dripping on my face as she pumped up and down my shaft again.

"That's mean, forcing your cock down my throat..." she said as I took a breather.

"So is toying with me," I said as she giggled a little bit which strangely made me more aroused.

She took the entire thing into her mouth, and swirled her tongue along my shaft, coaxing me to finish in her mouth. I swirled her clit around and she replied in kind, both of us seeing who would achieve the goal of making the other cum first. I held her ass cheeks with either hand and squeezed them as she used her tits to massage my cock. I opened up her pussy and shot my tongue inside, wiggling around, sending unfamiliar yet seeming joyful spasms through her body. I took my tongue out fixated on her clit and fingered her using my right index and middle fingers. She turned at me as if to say "no fair!", but I kept on going so she went back to blowing me. She got my entire cock down her throat and it felt amazing like I was experiencing one of the best sensations there are. Then I felt something moving up my cock, NO! I was about to cum, so I went as fast as possible to send her body climaxing same as me. Then in the same instant, we both cam, her just a little after me.

I was laying back when she swung over and started riding me. Her pussy still clinging to my cock and squeezing tightly against it. I ripped off her blouse, and her skirt again for the second time today being the only thing on her. I picked her up when she started to slow and grabbed her arms as I bent her over, and pounded into her, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. We began to kiss, our juices mingling all across our bodies. I pounded into her as I thought of all the things we had to do. I had been ridden, given a blow job, jerked off and made to cum by my sister and those were the tame things. I held her by her thighs to carry her upstairs. We went through the hall, as I heard the squeaking of a door. I saw from the corner of my eye, an eye, Anya was watching us again.

This time I was going to put on a show, I hoisted her up, holding either thigh, spreading her cunt open as I took my dick out, making her beg. I thrust inward, and held her like that, as she turned her head and locked lips again. I heard two sets of panting, neither my own as I stared at Anya. We all knew who was doing what, me and Cassie were fucking and Anya masturbating, just like before. I kicked the door swinging inward and showed her how much fun it could be.

"Imagine this being you," I said as I neared her.

Anya seemed to be backing away but that was hard when she had fingers in her pussy. I neared as she saw the lips of Cassie's pussy were spread, her clit throbbing, and she unconsciously backed herself into a corner. Then then started licking her clit as we fucked, really going for it as I pounded into her.

"Take off your clothes, you're going to join us on the road to paradise, right? While paradise is on earth, its known as the taboo," I said as she became a mindless, horny woman only capable of doing as she whim.

"God...mom...Anya that's good!!!" she yelled as I kept going.

Then Anya began to really attack her clit doing things a life of lesbianism allows you to learn, sending Cassie cumming as fast as I could only managed while fucking her. Anya seemed possessed by her sexuality, as I tumbled down, Cassie not stopping for a second, ridding me. Anya straddled my face, sitting on it as I began to go after her clit. She ground her clit against me and began locking lips with Cassie, feeling her up, sucking on her tits as Cassie returned the favor. I pulled out my best moves in order to make her cum, which was basically just a faster tongue swirl. I was watching the most erotic display between two people ever seen. Although Cassie had a cock slamming into her pussy and Anya a tongue on her clit, they grabbed at each other.

They locked lips, Anya draping her arms around Cassie's neck as I licked her clit as Cassie rode me. I began to swirl her clit around a little faster as she experienced a spasm as she began to climax. Anya soon broke the kiss as Cassie and her pressed up against each other as they both climaxed, cum flowing everywhere.

"God...this feels so good," Anya said breathing hard.

Cassie leaned over, sucking on Anya's tits, Anya grinding both against me and her, driving her clit against my tongue, and pressing Cassie's head into her own bosom. I felt her squeeze me with her pussy, this time consciously, forcing her pussy to squeeze me. I got the hint and worked my hips pushing them against hers as I swirled Anya's clit around. I began to become more forceful, my hips no longer so much as pushing rather than smashing and I gently nibbled on Anya clit as she looked down at me.

"Oh god....Sasha, do that again!!!" she said as Cassie practically bounced in the air from my thrusts.

"God damn...calm down Sasha you might just make me cum a little early!!!" she chastised as I stared up at her.

"Neither of you ever have to hold back anything," I said as Cassie pressed her hands on my hips to slow me down.

I began doing as Anya liked and gently nibbled on her clit, sending her into a frenzy, where she pushed Cassie off my cock and slide her down as she ate her out, her ass swinging in the air. I saw my chance and thrust into to the base, all the way inside Anya's pussy.

"OH Sasha!!!" she said as she left Cassie exhausted on the ground, our naked forms clinging to one another, she turned around and locked lips with me as Cassie began to nearly pass out.

"Hey, Anya, let's wake up Cassie," I said as she picked her up and laid her on her bed.

She spread her legs open wide and put her face into her crotch, swirling Cassie's clit wildly as I began thrusting harder into Anya. Cassie drove Anya's head into her crotch and when Anya sucked her clit into her mouth, playing with it, she went nuts. I felt her cunt squeezing me tightly as I saw Cassie go into a strange position. Cassie positioned herself downward, her cunt pointing outwards. Then as Anya went to eat her out she got her back by licking her clit and a portion of my shaft. I thrust my cock as far within Anya as possible as I felt the sensations that came with breaking this taboo.

"Anya, you may want to hold onto something," I said as with last night, I broke down all the walls separating the sexual deviant within me and began to thrust at unreal speeds, Anya's hands clutching carpet as I did this to her. Cassie stopped to watch but then went back to continuing. Anya went back as well but it seemed strained like she couldn't really think straight. I had them both going super speed to keep up, licking and sucking violently as I drove my cock into Anya over and over again. I held her hips still, so she couldn't squirm away, Cassie pulling her away wrapped around her, their pussies both open, raw. I slide between both of their cunts, their clits sliding up with me. I began to go at that unreal speed and they both looked amazed as I began grinding against their clits. They moaned as I drove against them, Anya who was on top, grabbed the sheets and Cassie locked lips with her. I kept on pumping, as if I could go forever because I probably couldn't stop if I wanted to. I kept grinding, making their clits go smash against each other when I pulled back far enough. I kept going, both of them ready to climax in seconds. I kept the pace, not faltering and held Cassie's hips as I did to drive into them with more ferocity. I slammed my cock against them, slapping against their skin as their throbbing clits allowed me to make them cum over and over. I shot back and forth, as they cam, my thighs covered in their cum. I sped up a hair's breath and stopped as I achieved a climax.

Cum shooting out covering their skin.

I grabbed Cassie out from under Anya, Anya now so exhausted she could barely move. Cassie was not much better but I was still hard and needed to get rid of it so I shoved my cock into her and kept going the unreal speed Anya had felt. I saw her moan, practically screaming as I went that speed, my hips smashing into hers sending her body recoiling as she had to go on all fours to stabilize herself. I kept going, pumping my cock back and forth as I let my right thumb swirl her clit around as well, this time her moans so loud that I was sure people a street over heard us. I kept going unable to stop till I was satisfied, she could hardly speak, moans even cut short as every time she moaned it seemed shortened, unfinished. I kept slamming into her again and again, sending rippling waves or rather jolts down her body. Her head was practically bouncing off the walls, I was surprised she could remember anything as I ravished her. I slammed into her and each time I did she tried to say something, even my name she could barely get out the first syllable. I pounded into her, her pussy squeezing and coiling around my cock as I plunged in and out. I kept going, pumping my shaft into her, as her pussy tried to squeeze me tighter. I turned her around so I could face her and set her in my lap as I held her still, hanging off my waist like a koala, my hands supporting her. Driving my cock inside her faster and faster, she didn't look at me cause her eyes rolled back as she enjoyed the furiously intense orgasms she seemed to experience. She used her arms to hold me by my neck as I kept on going, pounding into her endlessly. I held her, her breathing erratic as I drove deeper and deeper, she held on to my back as I threw her upwards. She dug her nails into my back and pulled upwards as she cam due to its intensity. I wouldn't let her go though and held her as I began to feel an orgasm coming and powered through it, unable to allow this pleasure to end. I kept the pace but held back as I thrust into her depths, sweat dripping off our bodies as I couldn't take holding back and realized she was barely conscious due to the exhaustion so I held her tightly against me as I cam, hot semen driving into her.

I then looked at Anya and began my evil assault on her, she was laying down on her stomach, completely naked, so I straddled her hips and drove it in as she realized what was happening. I thrust inside her just as hard, still incapable of getting rid of my rager. I went harder and harder just like with Cassie, her pussy squeezing me and coiling around me. I lifted her body and saw her short hair fling upwards as she went to grabbed the black iron bars on her bed. I kissed along her neck as she turned back and grabbed my hair, trying to talk. She gave in eventually and ground against me, unlike Cassie who was so exhausted she could barely move. Anya ground against my cock, enjoying the experience as I pinned her lower half to the bed, getting deeper inside her than before. Her image was reflected in the window, her face covered in beads of sweat and cum, hot cum dripping off her breast, stomach and pussy as I drove into her. She locked lips with me, and our tongues swirled in a tornado of passion, our hips met like a hurricane of pleasure. I looked fondly at her as I fondled her and thrust as deep and fast and hard as possible. I grabbed her short hair throwing her back, showing anyone walking by what my Anya was doing, and how much she liked it. I let her wrap herself around me and walked out on the asphalt of the street, parading her around the block, as I drove into her repeatedly, she walked on all fours as I thrust into her taking her into the park, where I laid her down and began my true assault on her pussy. She quivered as I plunged, completely bare as I saw a few people who just pretended not to notice us, my cock flying in and out of her, sending shivers down her spine as I started fondling her breasts. She turned around and faced me, to press her into me, as we rolled around in the grass. Feeling adventurous since we had apparently walked farther than I noticed, seeing as we were seven blocks away in a park no where near anyone we knew. I almost felt sad, that was until she began to ride me, but again with my fixation with dominance I allowed her a little fun. She was riding me pretty well for a lesbian, and she seemed to love it to. I sat up and sucked on her tit as I saw a woman in the same beige trench coat as before the stranger that joined in. I smirked an evil smirk.