A Family Circus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you, want to watch this again?" I asked as she began to finger herself, on a distant bench, not close enough to see.

I held Anya's legs wide open, and began pounding showing her a long-distance version of it. She showed us she wasn't wearing any panties as she masturbated, people now not even entering the park from the level of noise. I saw Anya motion for her to come forwards and the woman did, her hat tipped over as to covered her face. Anya got one hand and helped her out, fingering her for her. Anya and me were covered in moonlight again as I tumbled over and she went back to riding me. Anya and I never said a word to the stranger as we did because breaking a taboo, and like this of all ways, is like a drug. I let her do as she liked and played with her tits, sucking on one while massaging the other. She began to have a full-body orgasm and came all over my dick.

"What have you done?" I acted agitated.

"Nothing," Anya said coyly.

"Lying about it to boot, that's it here's your punishment!" I said half-forgetting we were outside.

Driving into her as I played with her clit, swirling it around using my thumb, I sent her into a state of bliss. I held her bent over, still on top, laying on me due to her lack of energy. I grabbed her ass cheeks and began to plunge it as deep as possible showing the stranger Anya's back and even showing her a different angle of my cock pounding into her pussy. Anya outstretched grabbing onto my back and letting moans escape. I plucked her off me after she cam and sat her down on all fours and opened her pussy up, showing the stranger her clit and how she enjoys it. I gave her a quick demonstration of what she enjoys, both of us getting off on it. I thought it was exhilarating fucking in public but now I was showing her what Anya enjoyed. I nibbled on her clit and she went soaring, her neck snapping back as I did. Then I had Anya blowing me in public, and then we decided to try something. I laid down as she straddle my face, as she started blowing me. I nibbled on her clit as she blew me and the feeling of having her silk-soft tongue wrap around my cock was amazing. I could see however that I was only getting hornier and so was she so we went back to fucking, I slid my cock into her as she curled her back creating the same pose as Cassie earlier that day and the stranger's fit legs began to shake as she climaxed for the first time while watching us. I rammed my cock faster and harder, sending her rocking furiously forward slamming against my chest, followed by her knocking us down and me rolling around to remain on top. I drove into her as hard as possible, her moans rippling through the night air as we both climaxed, the stranger soon followed. The stranger turned away before we could follow her and so we walked home.