All Comments on 'A Family Controlled'

by otakuinshiner

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sick

Sick sick sick sick etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pure garbage

and nothing else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crap

Rubbish !

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Coward

What a fucking coward! No matter what his size a ballbat to the head makes up for it.

What kind of man lets something like that happen to his mother without doing something and on top of it getting a hard on?

Most men (even the pervs on here) would kill the son-of-a-bitch!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
The narrator needs to do a couple of things:

First, the narrator needs to learn the basics of punctuation. Run on sentence after run on sentence after run on sentence... ALL OF WHICH seem to include the occasional comma tossed in, apparently at random, since they are very obviously NOT where they need to be for those run on sentences to make any kind of sense.

Second, the narrator needs to grow a pair of balls. "I heard him threatening my aunt that he would start, fucking my mom and looked at her face to see her lip split and then he told me that I better not be, in his chair when he got back from the bar and later I, caught him fucking my mom and I didn't stop him but I did run away and ran into my sister and took a couple of hours, to, tell, her something that I only needed a couple of minutes to tell her but I wanted to be sure that I was out of the house so my uncle wouldn't yell at me while, he was raping my aunt and my mom."

That about cover it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
one sick fucking ashole to rape his brothers widow

some should have ended his fucking life then and there for raping his mother and beating his aunt with one shot to the fucking head and the kid would have probably gotten away with it for protecting his mother and aunt as well as his sister from a sicko rapist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep writing

For a start you are doing great. Forget the detractors.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 10 years ago
Good story.

Keep it going, and to all the detractors "fuck off & die" it's a fucking story for fucks sake.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 10 years ago
Please continue

I really want to see how Johnny is going to be able to get that bastard out of their lives.

WesafftonWesafftonalmost 10 years ago

Good start , looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Suzzy?

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Are we meant to cheer for the new sicko perv against the older sicko perv?

Aside from not taking a metal bat to his rapist uncle's skull on sight, sonny boy, our would-be hero is pretty much the mirror image of the uncle you're painting as the villain in this story. Just because the thug bastard uncle is 100 percent evil and the 'hero' is only about 85 percent of the way along to being a copycat bastard too, are we gonna feel justified when he takes the bigger dude down and then dominates all three females (and probably more) in much the same way himself?

Sorry, but this is vile rubbish. I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

I'v given you a five on the voting part, BUT!!! shit watch your spelling I can say I'm not much of a speller as I was shit at it whilst in school in my childhood but I for sure didn't make the stupid fucking mistakes that you've made so far. Also as for the young hero I hope he's not heading in the same direction as his shit for brains uncle, but I sure hope the young dude beats the living crap out of him and gets him to fuck off out of the story once the young stud does get his mum,aunt and sister into his bed and once mum has the baby given to her by the so called arse hole uncle that the son gives her another baby as well as tha aunt and his sister, so I'll now read on with all the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
age

idk about anyone else but the ages, at least between father and son, seem really close. I mean the kids father had his son when he was 17 that seems kind of outrageous to me at least

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
19 and still in High School?

that is old even for Texas.

As has been said before, a baseball bat is a good equalizer when he is distracted while raping the women in the house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous