A Family Destroyed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simon?" Caroline said looping her right arm around his left as they walked down the pathway to her car.

"Yeah."

"You won't mind if I come by again tomorrow morning," Caroline said leaning in, "Tomorrow I want you to pound my tight pussy from behind. I want to feel those tight balls slapping my pussy as you fuck me," she whispered lustfully into his ear.

"Sure," Simon said with a coy smile. He had to admit if only to himself Caroline did feel exquisite riding his cock.

"Good, because I'm not leaving town," Caroline said, moving her body in front of his. Knowing her car, and the hedge would block prying eyes. "Not after I felt this thing fucked me so splendidly," she purred rubbing Simon's member. "I do hope you can get it up quickly. I have no wish to not experience this as much as I can." Caroline's lips plucking sweetly at his.

Ten o'clock rolled passed as Simon stepped out onto the back porch. An ice cold glass of Pepsi in his hand, and a book tucking under his arm. The old rocking chair creaking as he lowered himself into that worn seat.

Simon didn't know how long it had been before he heard heels clicking on the floorboards of the porch. His eyes narrowed hatefully as she came into view.

"You aren't welcomed here," Simon growled.

"Don't be like that Simon," Melody pouted, "I thought maybe we could make up," she said, bowing her head her hair cascading out before her, her toe of her high heels grinding into the porch. Her black mid thigh waistcoat was the only thing she was wearing other than her matching black bra and panties.

"Not going to happen, so you best leave my property," Simon said returning to his book.

"Please Simon!" Melody pleaded. Blocking his light as she slightly bent over him, her index finger rested in the nook of the book as she relieved Simon of his reading material. "I promise you'll like what I have to show you," she purred.

"If it's your naked ass I've seen it plenty of times," Simon said annoyed. Reaching for his cane only to have Melody snatch it from him, and tossing it to the other side of the porch.

"You aren't going to run from me Simon. I'm your stepmother," Melody hissed her hands slamming down on the armrest. "You will appreciate me!"

"Suck my dick!" Simon roared. Granted it probably wasn't the best choice of words to say to her given the look in her eyes.

"With pleasure Simon, see was that so hard..." Simon couldn't be more happy to see her as the rear door open. Her green scrubs were distorted by the glass.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Amy screamed as her eyes went to Melody's bare ass, then to her hand that was gripping her brother's cock. "You were told to stay away!"

"I can see my stepson any time I want, Amy," Melody sneered at Amy all the while her hand stroked Simon's cock. "You might not like me, this cock does," she cooed as Simon grew in her hand.

"Fuck you!" Simon yelled batting off her hand.

"Oh, I am going to fuck you, Simon. Don't you doubt that," Melody hissed inches away from his face. "But..." her eyes flickered over to Amy, "When there isn't a audience to interfere," she said reaching down squeezing Simon's cock. "When you see me again you better be in a more receptive mood," Melody growled. Her ass sashaying as she stuck her nose in the air as she passed.

"Simon! She didn't do anything did she?!" Amy asked rushing to his side. "Where's your cane?!"

"She tossed it somewhere over there, so I couldn't slam the door in her face," Simon said pointing across the porch.

"That bitch! Don't worry I'll get it," Amy said squeezing his arm. "Here," she said, blushing as his hand rested over hers.

"Thanks," Simon said, lifting himself out of the chair now that his serenity had been ruined. "While I'm so happy to see you, but isn't it early for lunch?"

"Well," Amy said, her hand running down his right arm before her fingers interlaced with his. "I took an early lunch, and I'm glad I did."

"So am I, or I don't know what I do if you hadn't shown up," Simon said reaching down to pick up his items.

"I'll get that!" Amy said a little too hastily. "You... just go sit down and we'll eat."

"Okay," Simon said slightly perplexed at her tone of voice.

"I got all your favorites, Simon," Amy said her voice quivered for a second. Knowing it was just her and her brother all alone. "Also, I got us two pounds, so you can have sandwiches."

"Cool," Simon said grabbing two plates from the cabinet.

Biting her lip as Simon limped over to the table. She knew even if she offered Simon was stubborn. Yet every night she would count his pills. Happy to find that he was trying the nerve blocker. She didn't want him to be so reliant on the percocet. Although she knew he would forever need to take it, but she hoped to help him take as little of it as possible.

"Simon? How is the nerve blocker?" Amy asked pulling out the items from the bag.

"Fine.Why?"

"No side effects? No negative interactions with your percocet?" Amy asked her hands trailing along his shoulders as she walked behind him for the buns, and two forks and a spoon for the sauce.

"No sis," Simon sighed, "Are you done playing mother hen?" he asked teasingly.

"Only one more question then we can eat," Amy said pouring Simon a drink.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Are you really going to let that bitch fuck you?!" Amy asked staring into his eyes. She wasn't expecting Simon to burst out in laughter.

"Oh, that's a good one, you were joking right?" Simon asked after he was able to gather breathe. "I won't fuck that cunt with a ten foot pole. I'd fuck you before I even think of sticking my dick into that," he said offhandedly, reaching for his glass unaware of the look in Amy's eyes.

"Good. I don't want her claws in you ever again," Amy said, placing a kiss on the top of his head. A wicked smile formed on her lips. She knew he had said it in jest; yet Simon opened the door, and she was going to walk through it.

"God! I forgotten how good they were," Simon moaned heavenly as they finished their early lunch.

"Don't they have BBQ joints where you live?" Amy asked wiping the sauce from the corner of her mouth.

"None like Burner Boy," Simon said, plucking the stray bits of meat that escaped the bun from his plate. He wasn't about to waste a single morsel.

"I'm glad you liked it Simon," Amy said, her hand covering his, giving it a light squeezed. Her eyes glanced to the clock, a sigh resounded in her mind knowing she had to leave. "I have to get back. Walk me to the door?"

"Sure," Simon said pushing himself out of his seat.

"Simon? Do you find me pretty?" Amy asked catching Simon off guard. "Do you find me sexy?"

"You've always been pretty, Amy," Simon said rubbing the back of his head.

"Then maybe you'll kiss me?" Amy asked her hands running up his chest. Moving closer to Simon as they stood in front of the door.

"This really what you want?"

"Yes, Simon. This is what I've wanted since I was sixteen," Amy said, her lips centimeters away from his. "For you to kiss me willing. To feel your passion as our lips locked together." Her eyes widen then closed as she became lost in their kiss. Her hands ran along his back pressing them together. "Mmm..." she muttered as her eyes fluttered opened. Amy jumped in her brother's arms as the doorbell rang.

"What now!" Simon grumbled.

"I'm looking for a private first class Winters," the man said reading from the clipboard in his hand as the door opened.

"Yes? Can I help you..." Simon's voice stilled in his throat as the man looked up from the clipboard.

"Simon?! You're private Winters?" he said in shock. He didn't think he would stumble upon the boy he and his pals used to beat on.

"Once upon a time, I was called that. Now why do you want to know Brad?" Simon asked blocking his view of his sister.

"Oh right! Sorry. I just wasn't expecting it to be you, Simon," Brad said squaring his shoulders, "The members of the local Legion would like to invite you to our meeting hall. Where we hope that you might like to wish to join."

"The Legion? Where did you serve?" Simon asked arching an eyebrow.

"USNBS Georgia," Brad said proudly.

"Oh? A Boomer? I didn't take you for a submariner, Brad. I bet a steel tube filled with guys was right up your alley," Simon smirked.

"Hey," Brad said shrugging his shoulders, "At least I still have two legs," he said, in a good natured rip as he pointed at his cane.

"Oh this?" Simon said, tapping his cane on the floor. "Well, this is so I can support the massive cock I got swinging around."

"Right," Brad said rolling his eyes. "So... as one of the Legions repersentives we offer our sincerest condolences for your lost. We thought maybe your brothers and sisters could help you deal with this tragic time of your life."

"You should go Simon," Amy whispered tugging on his sleeve. She thought maybe being around others that served might help him figure out what was going on inside of his head.

"Sure, I guess."

"Cool. I'll come pick you up at 6:30. That way you'll get to meet all the members," Brad said holding his hand out.

"Long as you don't drive like you used to," Simon said shaking Brad's hand.

"Nah, the Navy taught me better than that," Brad chuckled waving at Simon as he left the porch.

"May I have another kiss, Simon?" Amy asked batting her eyes as she stood in the doorway. How her tongue savored the warmth of his mouth. Her eyes shooting open as Simon's hands grabbed her ass. Hands that she has longed to feel on her body. Now she hated the fact she had to go. If she had more time maybe, just maybe she could get him to touch something else.

"Simon?" Pamela called out as she entered his home.

"What?!" Simon called back from the master bedroom. For most of the day he had been rearranged the room.

"Simon!" Pamela gasped snatching her rather luscious underwear from his hands. "Just what do you think your doing?!" Her chest heaved as she held the matching underwear to her chest.

"What? This is my room, Mom. What does it look like?" Simon asked gesturing to his bag. "Now what are you doing with such under garments in my house?"

"Well..." Pamela's cheeks heated as her son starred at her.

"Yes?" Simon said crossing his arms.

"Is it wrong that I want to feel sexy, and to show you how sexy I can be for you?" Pamela asked taking a step forward. "Is it wrong that you excite my body?"

"Some would say, yes? It's wrong for you to feel like that for your own son," Simon said putting most of his weight on his right leg.

"But do you find it wrong? After all I am your cum dumpster," Pamela said, feeling her body heat as she stood inches away from her son. "Well, do you, Simon, find it wrong that your mother wants to feel sexy for you?"

"No.." Simon said scratching his cheek, "I guess I don't."

"Then may I have a load, please?"

"I don't know, I do have to get ready," Simon said looking over at the clock.

"Please! I'll make you cum quick I promise!" Pamela pleaded. She needed her fix. She needed to taste her son's cum. "Please baby! Don't make your mother beg!"

"Well, hurry up," Simon said, pushing his shorts to the floor.

"Yes dear," Pamela said, tossing her under garments onto the bed. Kicking her heels across the floor. Her skirt slid down her legs, quickly unbuttoning her shirt she didn't want his cum to stain it. Not when her skin wanted to feel his seed.

"Do you always go to work in crotchless panties?" Simon asked eyeing his mother's trimmed martini shaped patch of brunette hair.

"Only..." Pamela's face went beet red, "When I want to touch myself in my office."

"Oh? Is that so? And just who were you thinking about?"

"You. Simon," Pamela said, biting her lip as she watched his cock stiffen.

"Well then, I guess I better unload this in a certain place then shouldn't I?" Simon said with a coy smile.

"Simon, what do you mean?" Pamela asked her heart fluttering hoping it was what she had been praying for since he came back a few days ago.

"Turn around, bend over, and bracing yourself against the dresser," Simon said, stepping out of his shorts, his finger doing a slow circle directing her.

"Really?! Oh Simon!" Pamela said, her eyes going wide, feeling her slickness growing within her canal.

"Well, you did say you would get me off quickly, did you not? And a pussy that hasn't been fucked in..."

"Six years," Pamela squeaked.

"I wonder how tight that cunt will be?" Simon said arcing an eyebrow.

"Well..." Pamela said, quickly spinning around placing her hands on the lip of the dresser. "Stick that cock inside of your cum dumpster and find out," she said, wiggling her ass at her son. Her eyes fluttered in the mirror as Simon slapped his cock against her clit. "Oh Simon! I forgotten how big you were!" Pamela moaned as Simon eased his cock into her eager cunt. Her nails scrapped down that polished surface. "Fuck!" she cried out as Simon thrust hard into her, "Yes Simon! Fuck your mother!" Pamela purred as his cock began it's increasing pace through her folds. "Mmm... god! You feel so good baby! That's it use that pussy as your play thing!"

"Oh, you like being my cum dumpster?" Simon asked slapping her ass.

"Mmmhmm," Pamela cooed as her breasts swung with each thrust. "I'll be whatever you want baby. Your cum dumpster, your whore, your slut mother, I don't care I'll take whatever punishment you want to give me. Just so long as you fuck me with that fucking cock!" she said, biting her lip as her womb quivered threateningly.

"Such a dirty mother getting so wet being fucked by her son," Simon said spanking her ass again.

"Oh god! I'm going to cumming!" Pamela yelled as her folds clamped down on her son's cock.

"I got to say you do have a tight pussy," Simon grunted, "Although not as tight as Aunt Caroline's," he said with a devious smirk.

"What!" Pamela roared. "You let her fuck you!"

"Oh yeah, I plan on fucking her again," Simon said riding his mother as she tried to buck him off.

"Simon! Take that cock out of me!"

"No, I'm fucking my whore mother," Simon said, reaching up grabbing on of her hair riding out her fury.

"God damn it! Simon!" Pamela growled she knew not to give into her anger or her lust as her orgasm neared. "Fuck! I... don't want you fucking her... ever again." she said through heaves of breathes.

"I don't think you get to tell me who I can or can't fuck," Simon said, losing his interest in fucking her. Not telling his mother as he released his load into her.

"I do when you're fucking me," Pamela growled using the dresser to steady her legs.

"Then I guess that be the last time I do," Simon said coldly walking towards the bathroom.

"What?!" Pamela said dumbfounded.

"What? Were my words too difficult to understand?" Simon asked looking back at her as he grabbed a towel.

"But... Simon..."

"You raped your own son, and you expected me to fuck only you," Simon snorted in disgust. "If you think that you can get out of my house."

"Simon! Please!" Pamela rushed to the door. Her fist pounding on it. "I'm sorry, please don't push me out!" she begged as her forehead pressed against the door. "I love you sweetheart. I only want you for myself; but I understand where your coming from." Pamela said hearing the rings of the shower curtain sliding along the bar. "Please don't let my jealousy that another woman gets to touch you, make you push me away."

"Then..." Simon said opening the door, "I'll fuck who I want when I want. You are a cum dumpster nothing more, nothing less," he said seeing her eye twitch.

"I understand," Pamela sighed seeing that smoldering anger in his eyes. "Please, Simon, call me Mom not cum dumpster. I might be that, but can you not use it as my title."

"We'll see," Simon said closing the door in her face.

**********

"Mom? Why are you crying?" Amy asked as she closed the door.

"I think I might have screwed up," Pamela said wiping away her tears.

"Why?" Amy asked looking around for her brother then looking down at her phone. Silently cursing to herself knowing she had just missed him.

"Did you know Caroline fucked Simon?" Pamela asked with the undertones of bitterness.

"When?" Amy asked slightly annoyed with her brother. If he could fuck his aunt then why not her?

"I don't know, but when he was fucking..."

"What?!" Amy shouted as her hands slammed onto the back of the couch. "Why am I the only one Simon isn't fucking?"

"Well... sweetheart, he only did it because he was in a rush. Plus, I don't think you would want to be what I am."

"And what's that?" Amy asked crossing her arms her anger apparent on her face.

"I'm his cum dumpster. It's my punishment for what I did to him."

"Oh... so he was fucking you and then what?" Amy asked rolling her hand.

"And Simon said Caroline was tighter than I was. I lost it. To think that she had fucked my son. To be one that felt his cock first. I kind of..." Pamela stuttered hanging her head in shame for her actions.

"What did you do Mom?" Amy asked in a tired sigh.

"I told him he wasn't to fuck her any more."

"Mom, you didn't!" Amy said in shock.

"I know. I know. I allowed my jealousy to get the better of me. But to think he would kick me out of this house... it was just to much to take," Pamela said sobbing once again.

**********

"So how did you know where I lived?" Simon asked as he and Brad entered the Legion hall.

"Well, the president found your address on your release papers, along with your accommodations," Brad said giving Simon a knowing smirk. "Just how did you earn the silver star?" The once noisy bar/meeting hall came deathly silent as all waited to hear Simon's explanation.

"Trust me I didn't really want it," Simon said offhandedly, sighing as the group waited with pointed looks. "We were traveling light, since there wasn't a need for the whole platoon for a small explosive they found. So it was eight of us traveling down this dusty road," he said sinking down into the seat as one of the members held it steady for him. "Thanks," Simon said over his shoulder.

"Not a problem," the middle aged man said patting Simon's right shoulder.

"I never knew what that village was called or even if it had a name. The leading Humvee was taken out by an RPG, flipping it backwards, crushing the driver and passenger of the Humvee I was riding in. I don't know how it happened, rather it was from the tremors of the explosion, or someone set it off remotely. Ten feet to our left an IED went off. Most of the armor plating adsorbed the blast but not enough," Simon said rubbing his leg underneath the table, "I dragged my Sargent out as she screamed in pain and fear at the lost of her legs. All the while I was firing at anything that moved. After I got her bleeding under control, I notice what remained of my lower leg. Pushing that to the back of my mind, dragging my body back to the twisted remains of our Humvee praying the radio stilled worked. I wasn't about to die in that god forsaken dessert. So after the conformation that my distress signal got through. I dragged myself back to were my Sargent was. For ten minutes all I heard was yelling, gunfire, screaming of the dying, and my words to my Sargent to keep her awake so she wouldn't fall into shock. It was her that put my name in for the medal. I didn't think I deserved it. To me I was only doing what I was trained to do, to fight, and to survive. When I heard the roar of the chopper blades, and rapid fire of the .50 calibers of the companies Humvees that came to our rescue. It was my captain's words that broke through the tunnel vision I gotten when those ten minutes felt like an eternity to me. Next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital in Germany."