A Family Destroyed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," Brad said waving at the waitress for two beers. "So what happened to your Sargent?"

"Discharged like me, since well..." Simon said, tapping the handle of his cane against the table. "She and her husband helps out with their local wounded warrior project affiliate."

Two beers in and an hour an a half later. Simon was feeling weird as if he had drank a fifth of vodka or a case of beer. His eyes were blurry, his coordination was off, his speech slurred. "Damn. Should have looked up the effects the nerve blocker with alcohol, because this has never happened on the straight pain killers, or was it both?" Simon asked himself as he fumbled to pull his phone from his pocket.

"Sis?" Simon sent a text trying to keep his focus on the small screen.

"Yes Simon?"

"Something's wrong, do you mind coming and picking me up?" Simon texted back trying to shake the dizziness from his head.

"What?! Okay! You stay there, I'll be there in ten minutes!" Amy sent back.

Simon looked up as whistles and cat calls resounded in the Legion hall. His Adams apple bobbed as his sister's heels clicked along the wood flooring. Her black mini skirt swayed showing off her smooth tone legs. Her red halter top conformed to her chest, detailing every aspect of her heavenly orbs.

"This is a..." Brad began to say stopping himself as he watched that beautiful woman dripping herself along Simon's shoulders. "Simon? Do you know this woman?"

"I'm his girlfriend," Amy said smiling sweetly at Brad, "Say anything to contradict me, and I'll let everyone here know you fucked your aunt and your mother," she whispered into Simon's ear.

"Okay..." Brad said, clearing his throat eyeing Simon in a new light. "I get that, but you can't just walk in here."

"Oh, I'm sorry! Simon, here is having problems, it seems his new medication isn't reacting to well..." Amy said glancing down at the beer bottles, "To the alcohol in those beers," she said pointing to the empty bottles.

"Dude! Why didn't you tell me?!" Brad asked rushing to his feet.

"Oh, my Simon is quite stubborn," Amy said, her fingers weaving through his hair. "When he told me you came by the house he was eager to be around those that were like him. No matter how he was feeling he simply didn't want to ruin your night," she lied blatantly.

"Still. Man, Simon, that doesn't matter you should have told me, I would've taken you home," Brad said shaking his head, "Here, let me help you get him to the car."

"Why, thank you," Amy said, flashing Brad a genuine smile.

"No problem," Brad said, lifting Simon out of the chair.

"Here, you go, baby," Amy said, handing Simon his cane, her eyes taunting him to rebuff her words.

"Thanks," Simon's voice slurred.

"You know I'm always happy to help you," Amy said warmly, her hand rubbing his back as they walked to the door.

"You won't happen to have a sister would ya?" Brad asked with a coy smirk.

"No," Amy said shaking her head, "I do have a brother though," she said, giving Simon a sly glance.

"Shame," Brad grunted as he helped Simon into the passenger seat.

"I know someone, though her schedule has been kind of hectic as of late. If you're only looking for a one night stand..." Amy said, looking up at Brad as she pulled out her phone.

"What?! No! Those days are long behind me," Brad said aghast at the thought.

"Good," Amy nodded, "I would hate to find out you only wanted one thing from her..."

"No ma'am. I wouldn't do anything like that."

"Good. Tell Stacy I-Amy-gave you her name and number," Amy said, quickly writing her friends number down on the palm of his hand. "Just don't break my friend," she smirked coyly patting his cheek.

"Where are we going?" Simon asked looking down as the passing tress messed with his intoxicated brain. "This isn't the way to my house," he slurred. Wondering just how long he was going to feel like this.

"Somewhere were you and I can talk," Amy said, patting his hand before her fingers curled around his hand. "Privately," she said speeding down the interstate.

"But why?"

"You know why Simon!" Amy hissed glancing at Simon coldly.

"I don't think I do," Simon hiccupped.

"First you fuck Aunt Caroline, then you fuck Mom! Why haven't you fucked me yet Simon?!"

"Oh!"

"Oh! Oh! Is that all you fucking have to say!" Amy growled hastily turning onto the off ramp to the state park. Where she knew they would be alone. Leaves swirled in the air as her car sped down the road, her tires squealed as she pulled into the first deserted parking lot. "Now Simon..." Amy said steadying her breath, "Answer me. Why haven't you fucked me yet?" she asked turning his chin towards her. "Am I not pretty enough? Am I not helpful enough? Haven't I been sincere enough in my feelings for you?!"

"Amy, in these six years you haven't lost that beauty that you had when you stood in my doorway holding that cup of hot chocolate," Simon said, his words spilling from his lips. His intoxicated mind unable to stop them from escaping his lips.

Amy's hand shot to her mouth to hide her trembling lip. She was glad for the darkness, so Simon couldn't see the glistening of her eyes.

"Then why Simon? Why haven't I felt your touch like Mom and Caroline has?" Amy asked sweetly.

"Because I don't want to fall in love with you only to have you die like grandma did," Simon said, his eyes widening as the words left his lips.

"What?! Simon, what do you mean by that?" Amy asked in shock.

"She... helped me, showed me it was okay to feel attracted to a family member. She made loved to me on my hospital bed. I didn't think having sex with with my grandmother would bring out something. That I thought only belonged in normal relationships," Simon said, a tear running down his cheek.

"What did she show you, Simon?" Amy asked her hand rubbing his forearm. Quite shocked to hear that the two people that were so distraught by their actions six years ago. Would do the something that broke apart their family.

"Love. I fell in love with her. I don't know how it happened. Over the eight months of my rehabilitation every time I looked into her eyes. I found something that I wasn't expecting to find. It's the same way you look at me," Simon said wiping away the tear, "But she wanted me to grow into my own, not to be tied down to her."

"Simon," Amy said. Taking off her heels, they would only get in the way of what she had planned. "Maybe..." crawling over the console, kneeling on the seat, her hand reaching down pulling on the lever. A sinfully smile graced her lips as Simon fell backwards to the seats limit. Nearly making the seat flat as a bed, her hands ran up his chest as she leaned forward. "Grandma, knew there was someone out there that could and would always take care you. Maybe she knew her time was short, and hoped you would find that somebody. But Simon can't you see I am that person," Amy said lovingly, her hand sneakily ran down his chest. Her green eyes flashed devilishly as she starred down at her brother, as her hand slipped beneath the waistband of his jeans. "In these six long years I've only thought of you, Simon. No other man has..." Amy scowled as she felt his phone vibrate and rang against her thigh.

"How the fuck did that bitch get my number!" Simon growled as he viewed the picture text Melody sent him.

"Who?" Amy asked turning his hand. "I always knew she was a fucking slut," she spat looking at the nude photo of Melody posing for the camera. Her eyes narrowing when she recognized the number. "That's dad's number, why would he be sending you this?!"

"I don't fucking know, you tell me? You were fucking him were you not?"

"Not in six years Simon, that was what I was trying to tell you," Amy said, pushing his phone away so his attention would be solely on her. "No man," she said, taking hold of his right hand. Her left hand covering his as she brought it to her left breast. Her sultry eyes starred down at him, biting her lip as Simon gently squeezed her breast. Feeling that tight bud of hers tightening underneath the palm of his hand. "Has touch me," Amy cooed guiding his hand down her stomach. Her muscles rippled as it moved over her covered mound. "Here!" she purred loudly. Tossing her head back, her eyes fluttering as she felt the man she loved finally touching her womanhood.

"Shall we find out if that's true?!" Simon asked not waiting for her answer. His fingers pushed aside her panties.

Amy's eyes went wide, her mouth hung frozen in place. Feeling her cunt eagerly accepting her brother's fingers. "Oh yes! Yes Simon! Right there!" Amy cried out as Simon rubbed that dime size rough patch. Her fingers cured around his t-shirt as his appendages glided through her awakening mound. Her mouth froze in the shape of an "O" when Simon rolled his thumb along her clitoris. "Yes baby! Don't fucking stop!" Amy begged as her hips moved on their own. "Oh god! I always... I prayed this... your fingers would feel so good deep inside of me," she stuttered.

"Seems you were telling the truth," Simon said, increasing the upward thrust into his sister's cunt.

"Mmmhmm," Amy muttered salaciously. Amy gave her brother a sly smirk as she unsnapped the button of his jeans. "Oh fuck! Yes, yes, let me fuck those fingers Simon," she whimpered as her hips rocked rapidly on his fingers.

"Cum Amy, I know that's what you been awaiting on," Simon said devilishly, pressing hard on her clit as he rubbed hard on her throbbing pink bud.

"Oh Simon!" Amy moaned as her womb sent down a torrent of cream. "I've needed that for so... long," she said breathlessly, "But I need this even more," Amy purred as her hand ran up and down her brother's hard covered cock. Her eye twitched as Simon's phone rang again.

"Simon. I know you like my body you always have. What happened years' ago maybe I shouldn't have done that to you, but it is what it is. Now I'm your stepmother, and as such I demand you fuck this pussy of mine. Trust me my pussy is far better than that sister of yours. Don't waste this chance Simon, we are only here for two more days; and I want to feel my son between my legs before we leave. When we see each other again I want that cock out for me to taste." Amy's eyes narrowed hatefully as she read the text Melody sent her brother with close up view of her cunt. Which in her opinion looked like an overcooked roast beef sandwich.

"I show you who's pussy is better," Amy growled at the phone before pushing it away. Roughly pushing down Simon's underwear, pushing aside her own, Amy looked at her brother as she posed the head of his cock at her entrance. "Oh Simon! I knew you were big... but damn..." Hissing as she quickly rose taking a few breathes as her canal grew accustom to his size. Her body quaked in bliss as she inched down on that hard, thick, hot pole of his. "Touch me like you would grandma," Amy whispered pleadingly. Gooseflesh rose along her skin as her brother's hands moved lightly along her body. The way his thumbs circled around her areolas. How his hands cradled her breasts as her hips slowly rocked along that steel rod. The way his right hand pressed gently on the back of her neck. Her heart raced in anticipation as Simon brought her closer to his lips inch by inch. Her muscles trembled as his left hand danced down her spine. A moan rumbled deep within her chest as their lips touched, and the way his hand squeezed her ass. Her eyes shot wide as Simon thrust matched her own downward ones. Sending that hard tool into the depths of her womanhood that hadn't felt the touch of a man in so long. Amy squealed into his mouth as she orgasmed on that cock of his.

"Oh... fuck... yes! Make me cum again Simon, your sister needs you to make her feel like a woman again," Amy moaned wantonly. Breathing heavily into his hair, as Simon rapidly propelled his cock upwards into her liquefying cunt. "God! You feel so good inside of me little brother!" she howled in joy as his thrust showed no sign of weakening.

Sweat dripped from her nose; the windows supported a nice layer of fog, as her sex filled the her car in its aroma. Four times Simon had made her cum. Four times he had made her womb cream. Four times he had made her howl like a banshee. Yet she needed something. She needed something only Simon could give her. Amy knew she was at the peak of her ovulation. With her mother at the age of 46 and her aunt a few years younger than Pamela. It was up to her to ensure that she was the one that carried Simon's child.

"Simon," Amy said, a soft glow radiated off her skin. Her fingers skimming his cheeks as she looked lovingly into his eyes. "I meant every word. I do want to take care of you. I want to truly be yours now and forever. I've loved you since I was sixteen. I can think of nothing better than the way we are now, to be like this, sharing everything our bodies can offer to one another," she said, mimicking the words her grandmother spoke on the video will. "Please baby don't cry, as grandmother showed you it's okay to love me. To love your family like this," Amy said, placing a kiss on the palm of his hand before placing it on her breast. She knew those tears were more for his time with their grandmother than it was for her words. Yet she didn't care. All that matter to her was Simon was with her and deep inside her. "Now cum inside of the woman that will always be yours!"

"So no more fucking Dad?"

"N...o," Amy stuttered shaking her head, "I only want you, Simon. Oh yes! Yes Simon! Fill up my womb!" she howled her folds squeezed his cock, as that hot seed shot forth.

"So it seems I must destroy the bitch, seeing how she didn't take the hint six years ago," Simon said angrily, as they drove back home. His eyes narrowing at the text and the pictures Melody had sent.

"Simon? What are you going to do?" Amy asked worried about what was brewing inside his head.

"Don't you find it odd nothing happened to them?! That me, grandma, and aunt Caroline were the ones you all hurt the most. Yet nothing happens to these two, that they move off have a kid and what? Just how long was Melody cheating on me, Amy?" Simon asked looking over at her.

"About a year, Simon," Amy whispered.

"And just how did she get involved in what I saw that day?"

"She walked in on us as Mom was getting split roasted by grandpa and uncle Robert, and Dad was fucking me," Amy said matter-of-fact, "She threatened all of us. Telling us she'll tell the whole world about what we were doing, yet all the while eyeing Dad's cock," she said, her hand gripping the steering wheel tighter.

"And how and why did you get involved in that?" Simon asked quizzically.

"Well..." Amy said looking away scratching her cheek, "I found Mom standing in your doorway - naked mind you - one night when you were sound asleep. She was tired of how uncle, grandpa, and Dad treated her. Always using her as if she was just a whore to fulfill their needs. She wanted a man to see her as a woman and not some fuck toy. She thought to take you as hers, to show you want she could offer you; to make you see that she was the only one you needed. But you were sixteen, and soon Mom came to her senses. She knew she couldn't do that to you, or so I thought," she said hinting at what happened six years ago. "So I offered myself to her to protect you, Simon."

"Protect me?" Simon asked confused.

"Yes Simon," Amy nodded, "I told you. I love you, and I'm your older sister it's my job to look out for you. So I took her by the hand led her to my room, and gave my body to Mom. I didn't want you to be caught up in what we were doing until you could make that decision for yourself. So I let them use my body, all so that you - Simon - would be protected from them," she said squeezing Simon's hand.

"Oh?!" Simon said mulling it over.

"So whatever you do Simon, just remember what I've done to keep you safe. So that whatever it is you're going to do doesn't come back onto us, because I want us to grow closer to one another," Amy said, praying that Simon would heed her words.

"Hmm..." Simon said, dropping his chin into his hand as they pulled onto their street. "I have to think about this," he said glancing out of the corner of his eye. Wondering if a fraction of what she said was true.

"I'm willing to help Simon. You have no idea how I hate that women. The things she would always say to you, all the while putting on a pretty face for you," Amy growled hatefully.

"You know I'm probably going to destroy Dad too, right? Since it was his phone she sent this crap from," Simon said coldly.

"I figured as much, Simon. Did you know he had the audacity to text me during grandma's funeral. Asking me to suck his cock, and to meet him in the bathroom so he could fuck me?!" Simon contained his anger, now it was certain. He was going to make his father watch. "No one disrespects my grandmother!" Simon hissed angrily inside his head.

"Simon?" Pamela said, kneeling on a pillow waiting for them to return. Her eyes downcast, her hands folded in her lap. She prayed, she hoped she could get him to change his mind. "Please don't send me way!" she pleaded tears reaming her eyes as she looked up at him as the door opened. "I'll do anything you want. I'll be anything you need, just please don't kick me out."

"Is it true?" Simon asked as Amy closed the door.

"Is what true?" Pamela asked confused.

"That when I was sixteen you were standing nude in my doorway. Thinking on making me see you as a woman?" Simon asked looking down at his mother.

"Then Amy told you?" Pamela asked her eyes glancing over at Amy. "Yes Simon. While I'm not proud of how low I was at the time. But yes, I was a hairs breath away from crawling into your bed and making you see me as a woman and not your mother."

"So then it's true they used you like a cum dumpster?"

"Y-yes," Pamela said, lip trembled remembering her youth when her father and brother took advantage of her. "But!" she said, her hands shooting out taking hold of his pants legs. "I'll be that for you, baby! Your mother will be anything you need, just please don't leave me!"

"No," Simon said shaking his head, "I no longer need a cum dumpster..."

"Then..." Pamela began to say only to be stopped by Simon's hand.

"Let me finish."

"Okay," Pamela said, her cheeks heated in embarrassment.

"What I need now is a slut mother," Simon said bending down, his fingers skimming along her jaw tilting her chin up. "Don't you think so?"

"Oh yes! I'll be your slut, baby," Pamela cooed rubbing her hands along his thighs. "I'll always make sure you're satisfied, Simon."

"I have a question for you, my little slut," Simon said smirking deviously down at his mother.

"Yes, I hope it's will I suck your cock, because your slut is hungry," Pamela purred matching his smirk with one of her own.

"Maybe later," Simon said, his finger brushing along his mother's right cheek.

"Okay, then what is it?" Pamela huffed slightly pouting.

"How," Simon said, his face inches away from hers. An evil, cruel, sinful light flared in Simon's chocolate brown eyes. "Would you like to help me destroy Dad and his little whore?"

"With pleasure!"

To Be Continued...