A Family New Years Eve Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAaiiii!!!" Lisa's scream pierced the room. "Unnngghhh!!! FUCK...God, FUCK... Ooooohhh...fuck me, Matty...fuck, I love you, bro..." Lisa sat back up slowly, letting her abused little pussy adjust to her new master'sun-fucking-believable cock. Then she was moaning again.

I looked across to see Matt holding Laurie's shoulder as she licked and sucked the small traces of blood off of her daughter's breast. "Oh God, Mommy...that feels...ohhh..." Laurie drew her daughter's nipple between her teeth, sucking Lisa's hardened tip like it was a miniature cock. "Fuck, Mommy...I have all of him now, don't I?" Laurie let her head fall back and Lisa drew her mother down to witness her impalement.

Laurie confirmed her daughter's suspicion. "You've got him, baby," Laurie moaned as she felt Matt's cock from outside Lisa's silky mound. "Now real slow, baby..." she put her hands around Lisa's hips, "circle your hips around him...that's it, honey...now rock back and forth a little."

Matt and I were silent, watching Laurie instruct her daughter on the fine art of fucking a really big cock. Lisa was moaning as she worked her tiny cunt around her brother's steel-hard pole, moving with her mother's hands showing her the way. Laurie asked if Lisa felt stretched out enough toreally fuck her brother. Lisa groaned as she nodded her head. "I'm ready, Mommy," she whispered as she took Laurie's face in her hands and gave her the hottest French kiss I can remember. When she finished and Laurie moved away, Lisa fell slowly down against her brother's chest.

My cock was like stone as I watched her lick Matt's nipple and then kiss her way up to his mouth. She kissed her brother just like she had kissed her mother a moment earlier. It was the kiss of loving surrender. When she pulled her tongue out of his mouth, she moved close to his ear. "I'm ready, Matty." She whispered loud enough for all of us to hear. "Fuck me, little brother...fuck your newslut!"

Matt's eyes lit up as soon as he heard Lisa say she was ready. I don't know if he heard anything else for some time after that. His long arms reached around Lisa's back and as he held her tight against his chest, he flipped her over and lowered her to her back. His huge organ, still buried deep in her cunt, started to twitch as he pushed into her cervix., his swollen sac nestled against her upturned ass.

Laurie was sitting back against the couch, pulling roughly on her nipple with one hand and drawing circles around her clit with the other. I was still on my knees, breathing heavily as I watched the incredible action in front of me. I knew I couldn't touch myself; I would explode if I did.

Matt's voice carried through the room, low and throbbing as he talked his sister through their first fuck. "Right there...feel it, Sis?" Matt hunched his hips even further up into his sister's spread thighs.

"Unghhh...Matty...you're so big, baby..." Lisa was moaning and mumbling beneath her younger brother.

"Fuck..." Matt groaned as he pulled back slowly. Lisa's pussy was clinging to him as he withdrew all the way to the ridge beneath the flared head of his cock. "Feel this, Lis'..." He pushed back inside her with one long, smooth plunge. He felt the ring of her cervix start to open against the pressure of his turgid fuck tool. "That's it, Sis...remember this feeling..." He bent down and drew her nipple between his lips. Using his lips to cushion her from the hard edges of his teeth, he bit into her tit. As he did, Lisa groaned and her cervix dilated, letting her brother in to her deepest part. He held himself there, sucking hard on her perfect breast and then withdrew again. This time, he pulled all the way out.

"Look at this, Pops," he motioned towards Lisa's spread crotch. I looked down and saw what my son had caused. With his thick, meaty cock withdrawn, Lisa's fuck hole remained open; we could see her secretions building up inside her cuntal walls. It was fucking awesome!He looked at me and smiled. "You gonna be able to suck out a pussy like that, Dad?" Then he turned towards Laurie for a moment and then back to me. His voice was low and throaty. "Of course you can...Mom's had bigger cocks than me, I'm sure."

"Not many, son." My throat was so dry it was hard to speak. I heard Laurie groan from across the room, but I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock and her cunt – so beautiful, so perfect together. As though he willed it, I reached down and wrapped my hand around his thick shaft. He followed me as I put him back into Lisa's dark pink, dripping wet pussy. She groaned again as he slid into her in one long thrust.

"Oh yeah, that's it, babe...use your pussy, Sis...squeeze my cocklike you mean it!" He moaned as he ground into her. "Fuck, Lis'...that's right...keep doing it, baby...make yourself cum on yourbrother's big fuckin'prick!"

Lisa's flat tummy started to ripple as she squeezed her brother's cock with her hot, wet cunt. "Like that, Matty? Is that what you like, brother?" Her eyelids were fluttering as she tried to maintain focus. She wanted to please her younger brother more than anything... ever!

Matt didn't answer. Instead, her looked at me and reached his hand out to mine. As he started to pull himself upright with my help, he flipped Lisa's left leg out and it curled automatically around his waist. By the time he was in a sitting position, Lisa had moved her right leg around to mirror her left. Our little girl straddled her brother's lap, the full thick length of his huge cock buried completely inside of her. Lisa started to roll her stomach muscles again, contracting her slick inner walls around her welcome intruder.

He pulled her hips down hard, driving his cock-head deep into her cervix. Lisa and Laurie gasped together at the assault. The sound of heavy breathing was broken by Matt's feral voice. He held her body away from his; sweat and oil and cum reflected the firelight off of her golden skin. He held her right breast in his hand, rolling her plump pink nipple between his fingers. "Who owns you, Lisa?"

She whimpered back, "You do...you own me, Matty."

"For how long, Lisa?" His voice was showing all of us his complete control.

Her eyes were like slits again, matching her mother's. "Forever, Matty...ohhh, Jesus..." she cried out softly, "do it, brother...mark me again...show everyone I'm all yours!"

Matt's head had fallen forward. Now, as he withdrew, Laurie and I could see the small puncture and the drops of blood in that incredibly sexy white triangle above her nipple. This time, Matt cleaned her himself, his tongue laving across her breast and then flicking at her swollen tip. "That's two, baby. Soon you'll be just like our mother."

Laurie was moaning and Lisa was groaning as Matt used both hands around her waist to slide her hot little pussy up and down over his huge, slimy fuck-pole. Lisa's groans were becoming more and more incoherent as her brother kept fucking deeper and deeper into her. Wanting to draw all of him inside her, she locked her ankles around his back, pulling him deep past her cervical ring. Each squeeze of her cunt brought her closer to orgasm. When Matt felt his sister right on the edge, he spoke once more. "You are mine now, Lisa... marked like Mother..." She started to say something, but he cut her off. "I know, baby... I'll mark you there, too." Lisa started trembling as her hottest, darkest, dirtiest fantasies were on their way to being fulfilled. She was sooo close to cumming. Laurie was moaning loudly, frigging herself none to gently. I was just trying to remember to breathe, trying not to touch my rock-hard prick.

"Feel how deep I am in you, Lis'?" His sister tried to nod – she couldn't speak at all. Drops of sweat and oil made their way down her firm body. "Gotta surprise for you, Sis. Not today...but someday...I'm gonna give you a fourth mark." Her eyes flew open, but all that came from her mouth was gibberish.

"Someday, big sister, you're gonna feel me this deep inside you...and you'll remember tonight...and the fourth mark..." Lisa started squeezing herself tighter and closer to her brother, their bodies skin to skin, her perfect young breasts pressed against his firm chest. "Someday, Lis', you're gonna feel me this far up your cunt...and we'll be making a baby, Lisa..."

"Ohhh Fuck!!!! Unnnggghhh...ohhh yessss, Matty! Fuuuuck...I love you, Matty! Give me your babies, bro...unghhh...ohhh...I'M CUMMINGGGG!!!!" Lisa's strong, young cunt squeezed repeatedly around her brother's swollen and impatient organ. Matt started grunting, driving his hips into his sister, planting his seed deep in her womb. With each thrust, he groaned his release into his sister's welcoming body. When she felt him paint the walls of her battered pussy, the smooth soothing warmth of his semen brought on yet another strong climax.

I heard Laurie's orgasm begin right after her daughter's cries started to die down. Her low moans built in pitch and volume as she plunged two then three fingers in and out of her gaping hole. She pulled incessantly on her nipple with her other hand as she stared wide-eyed at her interlocked children...so totally turned on at the thought of Mattbreeding his sister. Her eyes were just tiny slits, glowing with her lust as she moved closer to the incestuous pair, her hands moving slowly, stroking Lisa's back and Matt's shoulder as their bodies quieted down slowly.

Laurie reached behind her and found a glass of something liquid. She sipped enough to wet her mouth so she could speak. She looked at me first. "Light a joint, baby...I think that was the hottest thing I've ever seen." She took the joint from me and inhaled deeply. She handed it to her son. "You are so beautiful, Matthew..." he took a long pull and handed it to his sister. She was sitting up and leaning away from him, her pussy still holding his slowly softening cock inside. As Lisa sucked in a lungful of smoke, Laurie stroked her daughter, her fingers playing lightly over the young, taut flesh. Then my wife moved quickly to Lisa and sucked her nipple between her lips. She let it pop out and then sucked another drop of blood from the shallow bite, her second mark.

She rubbed her hands down Lisa's torso. "You are so beautiful, too, baby..." Laurie's eyes squeezed shut as her body trembled, "you will make such incredible babies together. Won't they, Steven?"

My hard, leaking cock answered for me. Lisa handed the joint back to me and I took another hit. I was lost in the glow of my daughter's body; sweat mixed with oil gave her tanned flesh a golden glow in the firelight. Her firm tits sitting high on her chest gave way to her flat shiny stomach and then the swollen mound, so plump and moist and firm; still half-filled with her brother's thick cock. I thought about what she had said earlier, before we had fallen asleep upstairs. She'd said she would let me fuck herafter I ate Matt's cum from her freshly-fucked pussy. I handed the joint back to Laurie. When I was ready to exhale, I pulled Lisa gently towards me and covered her mouth with mine. I fed her the smoke as we kissed deeply.

Laurie moved closer to Matt. We all heard her whisper, "Master, can your newestslut keep her promise to her daddy now?" Laurie held the joint to her son's lips as he inhaled. "Would you like me to arrange a little entertainment for you, lover?" Laurie's eyes were starting to get smaller and brighter again. Matt chuckled as he exhaled the smoke.

"Sure, Mom...let's see how entertaining you all can be."

Reaching behind her, Laurie grabbed a pillow and tossed it to me. "Here, baby...lay down on your back...no...put your head by my lover's firm, young legs." Her voice had a throaty quality that kept my prick rock-hard. I arranged myself as she directed, the pillow under my head next to Matt's hip.

Satisfied for the moment, Laurie turned her attention to her daughter. "Okay, baby, slow and easy, move up a little and let yourMaster's cock slide out of you." I'm sure I saw them both shudder as Laurie said 'Master'. "When he comes out, baby, hold yourself closed. Then move over to your daddy, honey...straddle his face with your knees...face your brother. Okay, baby...now."

Lisa did as her mother directed. She cupped her swollen pussy as she lifted herself completely off of Matt's half-hard pole. She giggled as she lifted her right leg over me, settling herself on her knees, suspended about six inches over my waiting mouth. "Like this, Mommy?"

Laurie let her son's wet, shiny cock slip from her mouth as she turned her face to him. "Can you see, Master?" Matt grunted, clearly amused. His mom was surpassing her earlier slutty behavior and he realized it was only gonna get better from now on. Laurie turned back to her daughter. "Yes, baby...just like that. Steven," she reached over and palmed my hard-on, raking her fingernails lightly over my swollen sac, "are you ready, baby?"

Looking up I saw my baby girl's just-fucked pussy covered by her slim fingers. I rolled my eyes back until I could see her tight dusky back door. I took a deep breath and the smell of her was made me crazy. I heard Laurie calling me and I mumbled "yes" to her.

My wife instructed our daughter in short, raspy whispers. "Take your hand away, baby...oh, look, Matty...your cum is starting to leak out of your sister..." I looked up again – I think my heart stopped as I saw the thick, white crème start to gather at the bottom of Lisa's raw, dark pink slit.

I heard Laurie continue. "Can you feel it, honey, starting to drop away from you?"

Above me, Lisa giggled again. "Yes, Mommy...it feels so nice to just relax like this."

I'm glad she was relaxed! My heart went from dead stop to 60mph in seconds as the first pearly drop fell slowly, the end of a glistening strand of cum still attached to my daughter's bare cunt. My mouth was wide open, waiting for that first taste to fall to my tongue. As it struck, Laurie spoke again. "Now, baby...squeeze inside...push it out for your daddy."

Lisa began to work the slick, muscled walls of her perfect pussy and I could see her hole gape open, a flood of their combined sex-cocktail starting to pour out of her. I closed my eyes as I felt it drip into my mouth, swallowing over and over as she kept working her delicious young cunt

Laurie stopped licking Matt's cock as she watched glob after glob of his cum drip from Lisa's pussy to her husband's mouth. "Jesus, Matt...you really left a load in your big sister. She really turns you on...doesn't she, Master?"

"Always has, Mom...I've wanted to fuck her almost as long as I wanted you." I could feel Lisa's legs begin to tremble as her brother confirmed his attraction to her. "Lucky for her," Matt continued, his voice trying to remain strictly neutral, "she's as hot a fuck as she is beautiful." Laurie gasped and Lisa started to tremble all over as they both started to realize Matt's true feelings for his sister.

Laurie reached out and put her hand on Lisa's thigh. Her voice was just a deep whisper as she pushed her daughter down. "Sit back, baby...on your heels..." Lisa lowered herself down slowly, her freshly-fucked pussy settling down on my waiting lips. "Can you feel Daddy's mouth, baby?" Laurie's whisper got very hoarse. "Is he sucking your Master's cum from your littleslut cunt?"

Lisa was moaning as I maintained a seal around her swollen labia with my mouth. While sucking her clean and massaging her little clit with my tongue, she was on the verge of another overwhelming climax. "Yes, Mommy," Lisa snarled at her mother as she broke her concentration.

Laurie made sure that her daughter was watching her as she stroked her son's thick shaft. Lisa was riding the crest of her climax as her mother spoke again. "He does that well, doesn't he, honey?" Lisa moaned her agreement. "Would you like thatwhenever you wanted, honey?" Our daughter made a confused sound.

I had cleaned her tangy twat thoroughly. I was using my tongue to play with her little puckered hole, enchanted by her musky taste. I felt my cock achieve full extension as Laurie continued. "Think about it, baby...would you like to have that lovely tongue any time you wanted it? Before...orafter a date?" Laurie giggled softly. "After you take care of your Master's wishes?" Lisa was moaning deeply, she was so close to exploding as she listened to her mother's voice.

Laurie sat up next to her daughter. She tugged on one of Lisa's hard, dark-pink nipples and licked around the other. Then she put her mouth close to her daughter's ear. In a hushed whisper she asked, "Would you like that...would you like your daddy to clean you like that...after you pee, baby?" Lisa started moaning deeply; I felt the pre-cum leaking from my swollen prick. "Would you like your own little pussy slave, baby?"

With all the strength of her will, Lisa focused on her brother's amused face. "Is it alright, Matty?" I felt her body shudder in the first throes of orgasm. Her voice lowered, "May I, please, Master?"

Matt reached over and wrapped his fingers around my rock-hard organ, spreading the pre-cum around the head with his thumb. "Well," he said with a slight chuckle, "it looks like Dad wouldn't mind too much." He looked at Laurie. "What do you think, Mother? Willing to share your pussy slave with your daughter?"

Laurie pulled on Lisa's fat little nipple as she bent to Lisa's face and kissed her hard and deep, their tongues dueling, lips and teeth grinding against each other in their lust. Lisa's swollen labia slid back and forth across my lips seeking relief. Laurie broke off their torrid, incestuous kiss and turned to her son. "I think you know the answer to that, Master. She's my baby girl..." Laurie was still teasing her daughter's nipple, pulling gently and stretching it out. "I'd gladly share anything I have with her."

That was all it took for Lisa to let herself go. Her pussy contracted with orgasmic rhythm, pushing her sweet juice and the remains of Matt's cum into my mouth. "Ohhh, Mommy! Unghh...God...I'm CUMMING!!! Oh, oh, fuck...Daddy, that's sooo goooood!" I was transported as my tongue swabbed the creases on either side of her freshly-fucked cunt, licking up the remains of my children's love. As I sensed Lisa starting to calm, I slowly stopped licking her and she slid off of my face to the floor. She laid down next to me, her head resting in the crook of my shoulder.

She was still moaning softly as she came back down to earth. I kissed her softly on her forehead, whispering to her how much I loved her. I looked at Laurie, her head bobbing up and down over Matt's thickening pole. On an upstroke, she let Matt pop out of her mouth. She held his huge shaft in her hand as she turned to Lisa with a big grin. "Listen, missy," she said to her daughter, "I hope you understand...byanything I wasn't referring to fur or jewelry."

Lisa giggled, her eyes sparkling. "But Mommy...I was thinking about being wrapped up in your coat when Daddy made me cum."

Matt sat up, suddenly interested. "I like that picture, Sis." His long arm reached around his mother's body, his fingers finding her nipple. Laurie gasped as he pinched her. "You know, Mother...I think that sometimes you just might share your furs and your jewels." He seemed lost for a moment, but then his gaze sharpened again. "Oh, yeah...I definitely have to tell Uncle David about this," he mumbled, more to himself than us. He leaned back slowly, smiling as he guided his mother's face back down to his turgid tool.

Laurie was playing with him, slurping her wet tongue in swirls around his thick shaft and under the big mushroom-shaped head. Matt was laying back, enjoying his mother's attention to his over-worked genitals. He knew he was going to fuck Lisa's ass pretty soon, but just then he wanted to relax and enjoy the new family atmosphere. He was looking at his sister, still flushed from her recent climax. He smiled warmly at her, and it seemed to put her at ease as she lay against me.