A Family New Years Eve Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly lifting herself up onto her elbow, my daughter leaned over my face with a sweet, satisfied smile. I grinned back at her, loving the fact that I made my baby cum on my lips and tongue. Lisa kissed me lightly on my lips as her right hand began to stroke my still hard cock. "Poor Daddy," she giggled, "you still haven't cum yet. Have you?" Her fingernails slid across the tight skin of my sac, making me shudder.

"No, baby," I was barely able to speak. I glanced across at Matt and Laurie. She had a joint between her lips and he held a lighter for her. They smiled at me.

"Well," her giggle got a little warmer as she stroked my cock slowly, "I did make you a promise – didn't I, Daddy?" I nodded, unable to make a sound, my throat was so dry. Lisa reached across for a glass of ice-water and handed it to me as I sat up to take a drink. "What exactlydid I tell you, Daddy? I think I've forgotten."

I put the glass down after I'd had my fill. Laurie passed me the joint and I took a drag and then held it to Lisa's lips. When she was filled with the sweet smoke, I passed it back to Laurie. I took one more small sip of water. "If memory serves, little girl, I believe you said that if I ate your brother's cum out of you and sucked your precious little pussy clean, then I could fuck your creamy...your steamy...your tight, twenty year-old cunt myself."

Matt and Laurie laughed and applauded the longest speech I had made all day. Lisa was giggling as she slid down my body, kissing and licking my hot flesh.. When she reached the tip of my dick, she looked up at me with a big grin, her eyes sparkling, reflecting the flames a few feet away. "That's exactly right, Daddy," she giggled again, "but I don't know how tight I am...now that your son has had his way with me." She pushed me on to my back as she threw her leg across my mine.

I looked up at her, amazed once again at her resemblance to her mother at twenty. "It doesn't matter to me, baby-cakes...I just want to be inside you...your are so beautiful, Lisa..." She moaned as she slide her wet pussy up and down my steel-hard shaft.

"Mmmm," she moaned as her hand moved behind her and she cupped my swollen sac in her small fingers. "You feel like you're ready, Daddy."

"I'm very ready, baby!" She kept gliding her slick lips up and down my shaft. "You're killing me, Lisa." Laurie and Matt laughed together.

Lisa leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. As her tongue moved slowly around my mouth, she put the head of my cock into her sweet cunt and slid down to take me all the way inside. "Oh, God, Daddy...oh, Mommy...Daddy's fucking me, Mommy...it feels so good..." I couldn't believe the words pouring out of my little baby. "Unngg...oh fuck me, Daddy..." I pushed my hips up to meet her downward plunge. She pulled back until she had my cock-head between her lips and then she plunged back down again. Her wet cunt splat against me as we fucked harder and faster. "Mommy..." Lisa was moaning as she pumped her hips up and down over me, "I've waited sooo long for Daddy to fuck me!"

My hands had slid up from the exquisite curve of her hips over her flat tummy to her perfect young breasts. As I saw my wife and my son do before me, I squeezed my fingers around her puffy nipples, drawing her down to me and bit softly on them when they were in front of my face. "Oh..." Lisa gasped as I flicked my tongue across her abused nipples, "Fuck me, Daddy...I love you, Daddy...unngg...oh, shit...cum in me...now...NOW!!! I'm cumming, Daddy!!"

It was all I could take. When her cunt started to clench around my cock, I let myself go completely, knowing this first time could never be repeated this same way. I released all control as I sensed my swollen balls starting to empty through my throbbing shaft and into the depths of my baby girl's hot, wet pussy. My heart was racing as I exploded inside her, spraying her with a full load of cum. "God, I love you, Lisa," I mumbled as I drew her down to share a kiss.

"Thank you, Daddy." My little girl was smiling at me as she pulled back from our kiss. "I've wanted this for a long, long time," she whispered in my ear. "I love you too, Daddy."

Slowly my penis lost its size and I slid out of my little girl with aplop! She sat back up, her hand covering her leaking crack. She took a long swallow of ice-water, put the glass down and then wiped her wet lips with the back of her hand. Slowly. Sensuously. She turned to her brother and cast down her eyes. "Thank you, Master, I always like to keep my promises." Matt grunted as he took a long hit from a joint. She looked up at him with adoring eyes. "Master," she continued with a soft whispery voice, "can yourfirst slut clean my pussy...so you can...mark me for the third time?"

Laurie moaned as Matt grinned back at his big sister. "I think that can be arranged, Lis'," he said and turned to his mother. Laurie's eyes were glaring behind her half-closed lids; her lust building at the thought of yet another outrageous, incestuous act with her other child. "Go ahead, Mother," Matt directed me out of the way, "I think you know what to do." He turned back to Lisa and waved his arm to the space I'd vacated. "Lay down, sis, put your ass on the pillow." As she got into position, Laurie knelt between her daughter's outstretched legs, one hand on each inner thigh.

As she stroked Lisa's firm young flesh, Laurie let her tongue drag slowly along her leg, inching closer to her daughter's freshly filled pussy. As she came within an inch of her goal, Laurie veered off and starting licking Lisa from the top of her little mound up to her rigid nipples until mother was licking daughter's lips and they found themselves lost in a deep, passionate french kiss. Matt and I looked at each other, rolling our eyes and shaking our heads...it was so fucking hot to watch our two beauties entwined, Laurie's large breast pressing Lisa's smaller tits flat, their bald pussies grinding against each other as their tongues dueled each other.

Laurie backed away and looked into her daughter's dark eyes. "I love you, baby," she whispered, "you're so beautiful...fucking your brother and your father...we all love you so much, honey." She pecked Lisa on the lips once, and then whispered again, "I think your brother is trulyin love with you, baby...how about you?"

As Laurie moved slowly back down Lisa's flushed, firm body, I saw my daughter look at her brother, the slightest trace of doubt still in her eyes. Matt caught her look and the implied question in her anxious face. He smiled, ever so slightly, and nodded his head at her.

The tension left her face, replaced by a big lusty grin. She put her hands on Laurie's shoulders, hurrying her back to her original target. As Laurie found her daughter's slick, hot slit with her tongue, Lisa started moaning. "Oh...oh, Mommy, that feels so good..." We watched as Lisa tilted her pelvis up towards her mother's mouth. Laurie covered her daughter's pussy lips and sucked my cum out of her. When her mouth was full, she moved up again to face Lisa. My little girl looked her mother in the eyes. "You are so beautiful, too, Mommy...fucking my father and my brother...I love all of you so much... and yes...I'm totally in love with my brother." As she finished this declaration, Laurie let her lips part. Matt and I sat spellbound, watching the thin rope of my cum drain from mother to daughter.

"Fuck, Dad," Matt almost fell over watching this show, "where did you find these two?"

I almost laughed out loud, but I didn't want to spoil the moment as they kissed deeply again, their bodies more active than before as they moved against each other in a sensuous dance. Soon enough, Lisa wrestled Laurie on to her back and spread her long legs. She sucked each of Laurie's nipples until she couldn't take the stimulation any longer. She pushed Lisa away from her sensitive tips, and Lisa moved down directly to Laurie's bald mound. As she slid her little fingers up and down Laurie's slit, she looked up at Matt.

"Master," she asked with downcast eyes, "would you like my pussy completely bald like Mommy's? It's so sexy, isn't it?"

Matt seemed to think about it for a minute, and then slowly started nodding his head. "Yes, little slut," his voice was back to the feral pitch, getting Laurie's and Lisa's attention immediately, "next time you are upstairs, get rid of that little landing strip." He looked around again, focusing on nothing until he smiled. "Don't misunderstand, Lis'...I think it's really cute, but when I have you two doing a little mother/daughter show...you know, like for Uncle David's good clients...I think it would be really hot if you both were completely shaved."

When his words sank in, Laurie moaned and pushed Lisa's head down to her steaming cunt, pressing her daughter's mouth hard against her. We watched as Lisa brought her mother to a shattering climax, combining her tongue and her fingers with skill and style. "oh fuck, sweetie...that feels so good...oh – OOOHHH!!!" Laurie screamed sharply as Lisa slid one of her fingers out of her mother's soaking cunt and into her tight ass. She shouted out her orgasm as her body quaked, shaking with the thought of her son's wicked idea. "Yes, baby...unghh...oh fuck...I want to, Matty...YESSS!!!" Her back arched off the floor before her ass fell back on the pillow in exhaustion. She drew her daughter up until Lisa's hard, pink nipples pressed into Laurie's turgid tits. They kissed again, laughing and giggling with each other.

All of a sudden, Laurie's eyes opened wide and she looked right at me. "Oh, baby," she was gushing with excitement, "can you picture your wife and your daughter...together.. with Larry? Oh My Fucking God!" The picture flooded my mind and my cock started growing, untouched, getting harder and harder at the thought of my brother's client and friend sinking his extra-large ebony cock into my little girl's naked cunt.

Laurie had been with Larry before at David's command. He had been an NBA player before he became an assistant coach with a pro team in a nearby city. Larry stood about 6'7"; his sleek 220lb body was still sculpted like it was in his playing days. Laurie's description of him the next day was short and sweet. "He's perfect!" she had told me. "I came on his magnificent cock, baby!" For my wife, that has always been an exceedingly rare, but thoroughly pleasurable experience.

My thoughts drifted to a video clip I had seen on the internet. It was of a large, very well-built African-American man fucking a twenty-year old white girl with long, dark curly hair. (Yes, I thought of Lisa the moment the girl in the video came into view.) At one point, he was on his side, behind her. They both faced the camera as he held her top leg up and slid his fat black prick into the beautiful young girl. It was unbelievable that she took his full length into her gorgeous pussy. But for me, the hottest part, before he sprayed his thick cum all over her face, was during the fuck with her leg up. The camera zoomed in to show her pussy lips clinging to his dark meat as he withdrew. When he'd come all the way out, her perfect little cunt stayed wide open, as if waiting to be filled again and again.

The thought that it could be my little girl, for real, almost made me pass out with anticipation and excitement. I drifted back to the sound of Matt's voice. "I knew you would like that,Mother. You really are such a slut at heart." He moved closer to his sister and pulled her over Laurie's body; twisting her until she was on her back, laying across Laurie's stomach. His hands were all over her as he rained kisses over her face and her breasts. "I've been in love with you forever, Lis'," he whispered to her. "You always knew how smart you were..." Matt dipped his face down and drew his tongue through her wet slit – she squealed with delight. "But you never had a clue about how fucking hot you are."

Matt pulled her down a little further so her back was resting against Laurie's side and her legs were spread around him. He slid her ass up his thighs, tilting her hips, her cunt inviting his swelling prick for another visit. And as soon as he found the right angle, he slid his cock deep into her cunt. "Oh...easy, Matty, please...fuck me easy, bro...I'm just a little sore."

"Don't worry, baby...I'd never hurt you." Matt held his cock still in his sister's hot little snatch. "I'm just getting it ready for you, for what you said you wanted." He withdrew slowly, mindful of her sore pussy. Then he gripped her thighs with his large hands and spread them as wide as he could. He bent down and started licking the puffy crease between her thighs and her swollen pussy lips.

Lisa moaned as he dragged his long, flat tongue through her slit and around her clit. Matt's fingers were stroking her plump mound as he ate his sister's tangy twat. He looked up at her and said "Yeah, Lis'...as soon as you can, get rid of this hair. And think about a tattoo, Lis'...you know, something that says this pussy ismine." Matt's fingers were stretching the skin on her mons and he gave the left side of her mound a long, wet lick. Lisa was groaning as her brother's attentions brought her closer to another climax. "I think it should go...right here." Matt kissed the side of her sister's gorgeous little pussy. As Lisa mumbled her agreement, he drew his lips back and pinched a small piece of her hot flesh between his fingers. Again, Matt looked at his sister and the blaze from both of them could have started a fire. "Third mark, Lisa...this one makes you mine...forever."

He dropped his face to her flesh and slowly sunk his teeth into the pinched flesh. "Ohhh, fucking God...yessss!!!!" Lisa screamed as he pierced her skin. "I'm yours, Matty...fuck fuck fuck...all yours forever, baby...unghhh...oh, Mommy...now I really am a slut...just like you!"

I was rock hard as I watched this unfolding before me. Laurie had a palm across her nipple and her other hand playing with her clit. Her eyes were the ice-blue slits that showed her true lust and her voice was just a harsh whisper. "Not yet, baby...almost..." She took her hand away from her wet pussy and grabbed Matt's huge tool in her hand. Laurie spread her juices all over his shaft and then she scooped up some of Lisa's pussy juice and smeared it over Matt's small head. She moved his cock slowly through Lisa's moist furrow and then she pushed the monster cock back, resting the flared head on her daughter's dusky pink anus.

Lisa's eyes flew open as Laurie increased the pressure on her sphincter. I reached across my daughter, gently rubbing her hard little nipples. "Relax, baby girl," I whispered to her. "try to push out...breathe slowly...push your asshole out..."

And then Lisa groaned as we all heard Matt's cock-head pop through her muscular ring and into her anal canal. "Now, baby," Laurie hissed again at her daughter, "now..." Matt slid his magnificent meat all the way up inside his sister's bowels, his heavy sac hitting her in the ass. "Now baby....tell me...do you love his cock deep in your ass?"

Lisa could barely utter the words, "Oh yes, Mother...it hurts...but it feels wonderful!"

"And will you love it when he lets his friends fuck you in the ass, baby?" Laurie was dripping sweat as she fingered herself closer and closer to an orgasm. Matt looked at his sister, watching for her reaction as he continued to fuck her hot, tight ass.

Lisa looked directly into her brother's eyes. She was grinning widely, her eyes wide open and full of love, lust and laughter. "I love you so much, Matty...anyone, anytime, anyplace... right?"

Matt drilled in and out of her, increasing his pace as he felt the throbbing precursor of his climax in his swollen balls. "I'm gonna cum soon, Lis'...where do you want it, baby?"

Laurie knelt close to her daughter, her voice still low and harsh. "This is it, honey... you're his slut now...but you're still not like me, baby...your mommy's a very dirty slut...you wanna be dirty, Lisa?" Laurie circled her fingertips lightly around Lisa's clit, exciting the young girl beyond belief. She was as close to climax as her brother – her breathing fast and shallow and her eyes closing to slits.

"Yes, Mommy...please...don't stop, Mommy."

Laurie continued to work her daughter's clit as she pushed her son back from his sister, his angry staffplopping out of her well-fucked asshole. Before he let her back down, I moved quickly over to see. I almost came myself as I gazed at my baby girl's behind. When Matt had withdrawn, Lisa's asshole remained wide open and ready to be used again. It was perfect.

Matt moved back to his sister, standing above her, his long muscular legs straddling her centerfold figure. Laurie switched hands and continued to diddle her daughter with her right while bringing Matt's huge cock to his sister's mouth with her left. "Take him, baby," she hissed at our little girl. "Suck his cock, sweetie..."

Lisa looked at her. "That's so...fucking...dirty, Mother." And then she reached out and took her brother's engorged cock in her small fingers, drawing him closer to her pretty pink lips. She looked up into his eyes, saw his intense desire and need – it matched the throbbing she felt as she held his cock. "I love you, little brother...I'm all yours, forever, Matty." She laid his throbbing head on her tongue and opened her mouth wide. Then putting her hands around his hips, she pulled him sharply forward, forcing his thick, hot stalk deep into her throat; the taste of her ass on his prick as she licked him making her tremble.

Laurie leaned in close and helped her daughter, licking her son's shaft as Lisa drew him in and then pushed him out of her mouth. Almost unable to breathe, my heart pounding like never before, I dropped to my knees behind my son. Placing my hands over Lisa's, I helped her move her brother's hips back and forth. When I pulled him back, I slipped my tongue through his cheeks and found his asshole. He held back, letting me ream him for a minute before he plunged into Lisa's mouth again. Again he backed up, this time his ass searching for my tongue. I gave it to him and he clenched shut around me, dragging me with him as he drove forward deep into Lisa's throat.

Laurie was screaming as waves of pleasure rolled through her, emanating from her cunt and spreading along every nerve. Lisa could only mumble around Matt's cock as Laurie's fingers made her body quake with an electrifying climax. A moment later, I could feel my son's insides start to vibrate as a large load of his sperm shot out his prick and down his sister's throat.

Matt's body stiffened as his last spurt slid down Lisa's throat. "Fuck!" he screamed. "Fuck...oh shit...God, I love you all so much..."

Lisa took his super-sensitive cock out of her mouth and gently licked him clean. Then she looked around at all of us and started to giggle. "Happy New Year, everybody!"