All Comments on 'A Family that Plays Together'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Gave

it three stars in hopes that the next chapter will be better.

If there would have been some seduction on the part of the father or daughter and not went right to sucking and fucking it would have made for a better story, I did like mother helping the daughter lose her cherry to dad so no one was hurt or cheated on.

Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorabout 8 years ago
3 stars but don't quit

You're onto somthing. The ideas are good don't quit just add alittle more structure some of my Lit colleagues aren't off base with there constructive criticism. Ignore the hardcore hater everone started somewhere. I for one would like to see where this store goes. Does Marcie give him a daughter/sister? Does the 3 of them stay together? Like i said good ideas.

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
The story itself deserves a Five.

While I seldom comment on grammer, this was atrocious to the point of distraction from what appears to be a great beginning to a, hopefully, very good series. 5*

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Damn

I came twice just reading this first part, looking forward to reading the 2nd part. Good job HankWilliams1956. I am a 1956 model also and also live in Oklahoma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

Can we get more parts to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...