All Comments on 'A Family Threesome'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Quirks rule the day ( and nights ) for this story

To be honest , Grandparent sex is not an aphrodisiac to me . But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the story for its own non-carnal merits. Momstheboss excels at showing incest as a long term or daily way of loving life . Things are low-key yet still lively. Tiffs

happen but fade away when weighed against the passion and commitment that isn't going away any time in forseeable future.

No milf moms or supermodel sisters are found in this author's work. This was a charming read that doesn't pander or appease.

Full marks. * * * * *

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Excellent

Amazing story,love to see Robert get his mother pregnant. Hopefully he does with grandma's full support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
edit

Good story but way too many grammatical errors, you need to fix those.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
GOOD STORY, NEEDS PROOFREADING!

After seeing how many stories you've written I can only assume you wanted to get this one to Lit as soon as possible. Taking a little more time would have improved it.

#1 You need to remember a new paragraph starts with a new speaker.

#2 You really need to work on your time and place transitions. They need much work in this story.

However, I still say it's a very good story. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great work as usual!

These days women are regularly getting pregnant in their late forties and even fifties.

A persuasive 19 years old lad could well knock up three generations of his family, starting with his grand mother who could then help him seduce and impregnate his mother and then his 18 years old sister!

I am sure that Momstheboss would give us a classic incest harem tale!

LenaptLenaptalmost 8 years ago
Lovely Story! 5*****Stars!

Lovely Story Dear Momstheboss,

For me, it was a real turn On the love scenes with the Grandmother.

It's not usual on Literotica we see some very good stories about Older Womens like Grannies or Mothers in law and Old Aunties mmmmmm

As a 55yo mature lesbian aunt in a very close love relationship with my own 77yo lovely Aunt, I can tell you all, that older womens are very good lovers, and the sex at 55, 60s or even 70s can be very enjoyable and grateful.

I loved the lesbian love scenes between the grandmother and the mom mmmmmmmm

Also would love to see, in a new chapter of this lovely story, a few more lesbian scenes about Margaret and Beth with the girls Angel and Kate mmmmmmmm

Thank you again for a nice story and for a very loving orgasm reading this lovely story!

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

55yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm confused.

I am confused about the ending. I thought Robert came in his Mother not his Grandmother. The author wrote: Margaret was the first to awaken and took pain to leave the bed without waking anyone. She sat on the toilet for long minutes to purge herself of Robert's semen. ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

love all your stories honey kepp at it david

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Interesting!

Thanks for sharing 👍.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great and loving story!!!!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Excellent and very arousing and fun to read

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I have a real appreciation for this story...author has built some emotion into the three-way relationship here, and I ALWAYS appreciate emotions/feelings.

I am not sure that English is "Momstheboss's" first language...too many mix-ups in the grammar, usage of words, the whole story. He really wants to get help with editing here, to make the story flow more smoothly.

Still, gets a **5** Star rating from me...just for the effort and content. Would definitely like to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Learn how to spell and what words to use.

It's knew not new . It's erred not error. Grammar is awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
I never enjoy stories

When they start off with mother and son fucking. It eliminates the build up, the backstory of how they got together. It's like knowing the result of a football game before you watch it. It takes out the enjoyment of not knowing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3111 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.