A Family Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,119 Followers

He repeated the same question to her and she had lifted the bag containing the five pair of skimpy underwear, beaming a smile, asking, what color he preferred.

Returning home, Margaret retired for a late afternoon nap, telling her grandson she would prepare dinner for them in a couple of hours.

Robert decided to take a nap also, but found it hard to sleep wondering if his grandma expected him to come to her bedroom. He pondered it hard but decided against it..

Margaret awakened to the alarm. The two-hour nap had refreshed her and she decided to shower before starting supper. She stepped into as dark blue pair of the new panties, preferred by Robert, leaving herself bra-less and dressing in a thin material, flowered house dress.

She saw Robert lying on a beach towel out by the pool sunning himself. She smiled, remembering showing herself and pleasuring herself for him in the confines of the bathhouse. She had made up her mind that he, not she, would be the one to remove her new panties.

"Now that was a great supper, dear lady!" Robert praised, as he finished his glass of tea. "An added treat is having a lovely mature woman wandering around the kitchen in a see-through house dress showing off her feminine attributes and lovely new panties."

"So, do you prefer mature ladies over the younger ones?" She asked.

"I do indeed!"

She had moved to his side to pour more tea. Boldly, he slipped his left hand under her dress to palm her ass.

"Just enough cheek showing!" He appraised, fondling her right buttock, pulling her close.

"I'm happy you are pleased." She said, kissing the top of his head.

It was closing on 9 o'clock and near darkness as they sat near the pool. The bugs were beginning to swarm. Margaret had consumed half of her second glass of wine while Robert had his second bottle of Coke.

"I always loved visiting down here!" Robert said. "It's a pain in the ass to have to grow up sometimes - losing people you love - having regrets and all of the "what if's".

"Ahhhhhh! The what if's!" Margaret sighed. "I have tried to limit the number of "what ifs" in my life. One of the big ones was whether I should have married Ted. I can say now that I am glad it did not turn out to be a "what if". When I say that, I am referring to sex. Ted performed well up until about two months before he passed. It could have been a miserable marriage had he not been capable all these years. I might have turned into a slut."

Long moments of silence passed.

"Your mom has no regrets -- you and she sharing a bed?"

"None that I'm aware of." Robert replied. "She will, no doubt, be pissed that you know."

"Tell me how you came to lay with her?" Margaret asked, knowing the story as told to her by Beth, but wanting to hear it from a man's perspective.

The events were pretty much the same as Beth had told her. But he had watched a bit longer than Beth had figured. He said she was aroused and moaning. But an added plus to the story was when, after joining her in bed, he described how he had put pressure on the inside of her thighs to spread them apart, she parting them willing. It sounded surreal how he described slipping between her warm thighs and she taking hold of his cock, placing it to her "treasure hole". He used those two words and continued to describe how it felt to slip his cock deep into her - how warm it had been -- how natural it had seemed to be inside her -- how she had been proactive in their incestuous union and intercourse..

Margaret could feel that her panties were damp when he finished.

"What a sweet thing to call a woman's vagina." She said lovingly. "Back to our discussion on "what ifs"? Let's go inside the bathhouse."

Entering the bathhouse Margaret switched on a glaring overhead light and pointed to the accessory room. "You were in there. Go in there and pretend like you're spying on me and lets change the scenario of a "what if".

Robert followed her directions even to the point of stooping down behind some diving tanks. The mirror was pretty much in the same place and he watched as his grandma began to rub and squeeze her breast through the dress. Her nipples were soon visible. For long minutes, she danced seductively for him, lifting the house dress high enough to expose the panties and much of her buttocks, which she repeatedly swished toward him. She waved her right hand over her ass, as if waffling her scent to him. Then, she removed the dress and for the first time he saw her full and ample breast in all their mirrored glory.

He stopped massaging his clothed erection, stood and began to strip. It'd not been said outright but they was going to fuck. He was going to fuck his grandma as he should have done years prior. Having stripped, his cock standing firm, he walked from the accessory room. Margaret had her hands down the front of her panties fondling her still forested mound and stroking her crack, teasing her clit, staring at the reflection his erection.

Robert kissed the back of her neck and shoulders, having to rise on the tip of his toes to reach here and there. Then, he did the honors of pulling her panties down over her ample hips, down to the floor, she stepping out of them. Squatting, he began to ravish her buttocks, running his tongue up the crack of her ass and pushing his face between the back of her thighs to lick at her pussy.

Margaret turned and he lapped hungrily at her pussy. With long legs, she spread her stance to give him access and she felt his tongue flick her clit. He palmed bare, beefy ass cheeks as he tongued her pussy. As he had said, she did not retain the panties very long.

"Is your grandma's pussy a treasure too?" She asked lustfully, holding his head.

"Yes! Even more so than mother's." He assured her, looking up. "And don't think for a moment that I lie about that! I am a very fortunate grandson indeed that you would let me taste your treasure - to allow me to put my cock in it. We have no place suitable here. Should we go inside?"

"I don't want to wait that long to feel you inside of me!"

"It would be more respectable to fuck in a bed."

"There is not a damn thing respectable about us fucking, my dear!" Margaret exclaimed, backing herself up against the wall a few feet distance." We will go inside after we fuck a few minutes right here and now."

Robert quickly moved toward her. Margaret squatted slightly as her grandson probed her pussy, entered her and pushed up to send his cock deep. She wrapped her arms around him as he grabbed two hands full of ass and proceeded to screw her with an aggressive rhythm. Her ass banged against the wall and her breath quickly became labored, her moans continuous. In such a standing position she began to tire quickly. Robert soon realized he was supporting much of her weight. Still, they fucked hard and frenzied for long minutes. Finally, they slowed to a stop.

They quickly uncoupled and Margaret moved unsteadily to the door, switching off the bright light before opening the door. Glancing around, she made a beeline for the back steps to the house.

Robert was close behind her. When she slid on the grass and almost went down, he reached to steady her hips, keeping her upright and moving. His face was just inches from her ass as they mounted the stairs and entered the house. He followed her to the stairs leading to the second floor, his head butting her ass as his middle 60ish-year-old grandmother struggled to quickly ascend the 11 stairs. The last few steps he planted kisses on her ass causing her to giggle and swipe at him. They were having great fun!

Into her bedroom, Margaret hurried with Robert close on her heels. He was mesmerized by the way her ass swayed and jiggled. She literally leaped onto the bed and he was instantly on her kissing, nibbling and tonguing her ass cheeks. Her shrieks and giggles only spurred him on.

"No! Stop! No, no, no, stop! Please stop!"

He bit at her ass cheek and growled like a hungry wolf. He maneuvered up to her upper back, shoulders and neck, growling.

"Please don't screw me! Don't stick your cock into my pussy." She fretted, playing "please don't throw me in the briar patch". "Don't be a bad wolf!"

Robert rolled his grandma to her back and easily slipped between her legs, pushing them back. Sitting back on his haunches he took hold of his cock, placed it to her treasurer hole and pushed slowly into her. She beaming a smile, her face showing exhilaration. He pushed deep.

With his torso erect, palming her thighs, keeping her knees pushed back, he began stroking into her with a moderate rhythm, sending his cock deep every third or fourth stroke.

Margaret began to move her ass in rhythm with her grandson. Her moans, grunts, huffs and puffs followed their rhythm.

Robert, with one hand and then the other, stroked her ass, belly, bushy mound and breast as he studied the Amazonian women before him by the light available.

"Come down, sugar." She cooed.

Robert dropped over her cradling her in his arms, supporting his weight on his elbows, her depressed breast pressing firmly against his chest.

"Lord, your cock is good!" She praised. "I want you to fuck me all night."

To any observer, lucky enough to be present during this incestuous coupling, it would have appeared unusual for such a young man to be passionately kissing this older woman. She was not good at kissing and it showed. Some might even call it a freak of nature or unnatural. But for the two involved it was erotic, lustful and passionate. And, most definitely, in their minds, devilishly incestuous. Even more so, when both participants wanted and desired, to fill, and be filled, with the essence of fulfillment such activity inspires -- orgasm, revealing the soul - and ejaculate -- a bonding agent like no other - to last a life time.

Margaret climbed the ladder and tumbled off. Robert followed suit a minute or two later. Neither of the odd couple slowed their rhythm or showed any sign of wanting to. Margaret was intoxicated with the thought of her soiled pussy, the clammy feeling and the continuation of being repeatedly impaled by her grandson's cock that had not lost any of its firmness.

Robert was content in the missionary position, her long legs and arms embracing him, making him feel snug and secure.

"I love your pussy, Margaret." He whispered, answering her question as to what the boy probably called his mother in the throes of passion. "It is so special."

"And your cock is special to me too." She returned. "I hope you will not be a stranger to my bed. Maybe you would like your mother to join us? She, until recently, was a stranger to my bed."

Robert slowed his rhythm to a stop.

"You and mom?" He inquired, a bit of surprise in his tone.

Margaret did not answer. She reached to grab his buttocks pulling them in such a manner as to indicate she wanted him to resume his rhythm. He did so, but a bit slower.

"Damn! I did not just happen to catch her masturbating, did I? It apparently runs in the family." A long minute passed as he concentrated on fucking his grandma. "I suppose, I should be happy to be one lucky SOB."

Robert lifted slightly and plucked her right nipple. Lowering himself, he became mesmerized with bringing his grandma to her second orgasm, concentrating on every little movement and moan.

"Come for me! Fuck me, Margaret! Fuck my cock with your sweet treasure hole."

"Yes! Yes! I'll fuck you better than your mother ever has! Damn her for having you so close at hand to fuck her whenever she desires."

Their rhythm had become frantic. Robert was trying to stab his grandma to death in an attempt to give her the fuck of her life. Both were breathing heavily through their mouths, their bodies becoming wet with perspiration.

When the orgasm gripped Margaret she literally screamed "MOTHER-FUCKERRRrrr" as her ass lifted, she, still trying to keep her ass in rhythm, doing as requested, fucking his cock.

Robert lifted slightly to his knees, palming and lifting her ass as he stabbed her relentlessly until he bellowed his own completion.

Their bodies collapsed in a heap. His cock slipped out of her and he rolled to her left to relieve her of the weight he could no longer support.

"Old lady, you fuck like a vixen!" He said breathlessly after a brief minute.

Margaret elbowed him lightly in the belly. "When you see an old lady you slap her!"

Robert gathered his energy and quickly attacked. He rolled his grandma over to her belly and began to smack her ass. Margaret giggled as she struggled and slapped at her grandson. He bit her buttocks firmly causing her to squeal. He climbed on her back.

"I love you, grandma!"

"I love you too, Bobby."

"Promise me we can screw like this, me riding your gorgeous ass, before I leave?"

"I will look forward to it! Perhaps after lunch tomorrow in the back bedroom where the sun will brighten the room. I love to screw in the daylight!"

"I've missed you." Robert whispered in his mother's ear as he stroked into her slowly, her knees hugging his sides.

It was early morning. He had arrived home around midnight and rose early to hurry over to his mother's apartment, waking her slowly with his hands and lips. She had greeted him warmly between her legs and guided him into her.

"I have missed you terribly!" She returned. "But tell me, is my mother's pussy as good as mine?"

"Damn, woman, you take after your mother a lot!" He exclaimed, straight arming himself over her and coming to a halt. "I suppose you want to know if your pussy is better than hers? They're different! Your pussies are different! Now, can we just fuck?"

"So, she fucked you?" Beth stammered. "I mean, you fucked her. You couldn't keep your cock in your pants. You told me it was mine. I promised my pussy was yours!"

Robert pulled out of her and rolled to her left, flopping hard on his back. He sighed loudly.

"Are you quitting?" She exclaimed with a concerned tone.

"It doesn't seem like you're interested in doing anything but bitching!" He protested. "I told you I would not fuck another woman until I told you. You are my mother, dammit! Ours is a lifelong commitment, is it not? Margaret, grandma, family put it in front of me on a silver platter. I didn't think family would create such turmoil."

"All right, I apologize." Beth conceded. "Come on back over here."

"It's not hard enough." He complained.

"It will be by the time you get between my thighs. Now come over."

Robert maneuvered himself back between her legs and she placed him to her. They coupled and he reluctantly began a slow rhythm, bringing his cock to a firm erection.

"She will be here this weekend." Beth informed him after a few minutes. "She wants us to have a threesome. Does that interests you?"

"She wasted no time calling! Told you every ddetail, I'm sure. But to answer your nquestion, if you too can get along in the same bed, very much so." He answered. "Ah! Dumb ass comment on my part. You two get along just fine in the same bed."

Robert had immensely enjoyed fucking his grandma while laying atop her back, allowing him to enjoy her ample and beefy ass. The position had made him feel like a conqueror and he now wanted to conquer and subdue his mother.

He pulled easily from her well lubricated vagina and maneuvered her to her chest and attacked her ass with vigor, nibbling and kissing, causing her to giggle and bury her face in the pillow. Taking hold of her ankles, he spread her legs and climbed atop her and began to probe with the head of his cock. With her help, wiggling her ass and thrusting it up and back, he entered her, pushing deep.

With Margaret, her beefy ass required him to keep pressure against her buttocks to keep from popping out. With his mother, Beth, her far from skimpy buttocks required less attention to retain good penetration, deeper still with the occasional strong thrust. Her moans were pretty much constant.

"I know... you are... an ass man. Did mom... let you... screw her this.. way?" She inquired between grunts.

"The best of two possible worlds. And ample, beefy ass and one not so meaty... both having a thick forest hiding their treasurer hole." He answered, but did not add that both were well broken in, mature pussies, and the knowledge making up for any lack of tightness of their pussies.

"I'm surprised." Beth returned. "Mom is a bit dominant."

"Tell me how you too got together?" Robert asked, wanting to hear her side of the story.

As Robert continued enjoying his mother's butt, confessing her buttocks, enjoying the fact, as always, that it was his mother he was screwing, he listened.

The essence of the story being told was familiar. Beth's mother was giving her a massage, one of a few prior, her roaming hands giving every indication of wanting to touch a forbidden area, be it breast or pussy. Tired of the pussyfooting around, Beth took her mother's hand and placed it to her

panty-covered crotch. The ice was broken. A passionate kiss later they were clawing at each other to strip each other of their clothing.

"Have you ever laid with any other woman?" He quizzed.

"Never! I am not that way."

"So you don't like eating pussy?"

"Easy! Damn, not so deep!" She yelled. "I enjoy making my mother happy. If she had a cock, I would be a lot more happier, I suppose."

"Did Ted have a good cock?"

"Son-of-a-bitch! The woman can't keep her mouth shut, can she!" Beth exclaimed shaking her head. "Enough talk!

With that said, she slid her right hand, palm up, between her legs and began to finger her clit. Her ass showed a determination to eat his cock as she moaned and thrust her ass aggressively. Robert ejaculated strongly with Beth following seconds later.

"Do you want to wait for Robert or would you prefer a bit of wrestling to determine who he is going to screw first?" Margaret asked her daughter.

"You've got 50 pounds on me at least." Beth replied. "How about we let him decide who he is going to stick his dick in first."

"Well, aren't we a bit testy." Margaret chuckled. "You two have a row about him and I screwing? I told you I was going to."

"All right, mother." Beth conceded. "Let's call a truce. It is only going to upset Robert if he knows you and I are fighting over him. But to answer your question... no, I do not want to wrestle with you. You know where that will lead and I want to be in top form when he sticks his dick in me first." She saw the ribbing had the desired effect.

"Does he know what a bitch you can be!" Fretted Margaret.

Robert arrived at his mother's apartment around six that evening. He had been thinking about his mother and grandma much of the day, unable to keep his mind on the work in hand.

"Grandma, how was your drive up?" He inquired, as he hugged her and planted a kiss on her neck before moving to his mother at the stove. "Mm mm! Looks good mom. You two been having fun?"

"She has been a pain in my ass all day!" Beth replied.

"I had a very good drive up. Thanks for asking." Margaret injected. "I tried to get her to cook chili but she was determined to cook pork chops."

"I hope your lovely bodies are not scarred by scratches." Robert chuckled, retrieving a Coke from the fridge.

The banter and the catty remarks continued throughout dinner, giving Robert a heady feeling knowing he was the center of their competitiveness.

The food put away and the dishes cleaned and stored found the three removing their clothes in the bedroom. Robert was entranced as he fumbled with his buttons and snaps watching the females removed their clothing. They finished before him and he continued to watch mother and daughter as they embraced and kissed passionately. Finished undressing, his erection was firm for all to see. Moving to him, each woman fondled and stroked his cock, Beth first.

There was barely enough room in the large walk-in shower for three. Their bodies rubbed against each other repeatedly as they scrubbed each other, each having a large washcloth. While scrubbing one or the other, Robert's free hand was busy exploring. Witnessing, the ladies suckling at the other's tits only caused his cock to ache to be inside one of them.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,119 Followers