A Family Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers

Robert's stiff and sensitive cock was gently washed repeatedly by his mother or grandma. Robert concentrated his attention to their breasts and ass. They willingly and often presented their pussies for his washcloth's attention. The ladies scrubbed each other too.

All the while, Robert, intoxicated by it all, pondered how he was going to handle the two aggressive women in bed. How much time would he alot to each one in what things would he do, and when? He knew he was going to get his dick wet in each, but which one first?

Having finished drying off first, Beth left the bathroom to pull down bedding, but ended up stripping it and throwing it all in the corner. She retrieved two more pillows to add to the four already on the bed. She retained one and stood behind the bathroom door.

Robert was the first to leave the bathroom and Beth plummeted his shoulders with the pillow. Margaret rushed to retrieve her own and the two women ganged up on Robert. He soon had his own pillow and was fighting back, the three laughing and frolicking around the bedroom.

Seizing an opportunity, Robert swiped at his grandma and rushed to tackle his mother, lifting her and dropping her onto the bed. On her own accord, she considered herself caged, laughing and frolicking over the bed on her knees, urging her mother to attack, all the while swinging her legs this way and that, showing her pussy off.

Robert soon found an opening, blinding his grandma with a swipe to the face, rushing in to grab her around the waist and maneuvering her to the bed, literally slinging her onto the bed, causing Beth to scramble to avoid her mother landing on her. When Margaret tried to rush back, her daughter grabbed her arm, telling her they were caged and had to wait to see what their fate might be.

Robert thrust his chest out, threw his head back and strutted around the three sides of the bed.

"You are my slaves!" He exclaimed. "You will do as I say." A few moments passed as he strudded and thought. "Both of you. Show me your treasure!"

The women took to their backs, exposing and touting their furred treasures as they maneuvered around the bed, seductively stroking their own thighs, breasts and ass. His grandma was the first to spread her thick lipped labia, highlighting her treasure hole -- an angry red amidst milk-chocolate brown. Beth, seeing her son's approving attentive smile, followed suit -- a milder light to dark pink. Indeed, a true feminine treasure-trove for his enjoyment, which he enjoyed for a couple of long minutes, before bending to lightly kiss both, mother first.

"Which one of you want to have the pleasure of touching my cock?" He touted, standing closer to the foot of the bed.

Mother and grandma pushed and shouldered one another, pushing and shoving each others hand to keep the other from latching onto his cock. Margaret swiped her daughter's remaining hand off the bed, sending her to her chest and winning the battle. She began to fondle, then, stroke her trophy. Surprising both, mother and son, Margaret took the head of her grandson's cock into her mouth.

The playfulness came to an abrupt halt.

Beth was in a quandary as to how to join in. She rolled to her back, maneuvering to place her head between her mother's legs, palming her mother's buttocks. Sensing her daughter's closeness, Margaret, on her knees, spread her stance, giving access.

Robert was surprised at his grandma taking his cock into her mouth. Doubly surprised at the way his mother had quickly decided to eat her mother's pussy, this, after earlier denying that she enjoyed it. The increase suction on his cock told him his mother was good at eating pussy. Looking over his grandma's shoulder, he could clearly see the thick bush on his mother's mound. He quickly developed his own desire to eat pussy But first, a most urge desire had to be had!

"Both of you, put you ass at the edge of the bed and show me those treasure-holes again."

They scrambled to comply, fingers flumbling.

Robert noted both pussies were wet. He moved close to his mother first, squatted slightly, and placed the domed head of his cock, telling her to remain still, hold it open, then, pushed slowly into her to the hilt. He pulled completely out of her, she sighing. He repeated the process a bit slower -- then, one more time. Robert, his shaft glistening, moved over to his grandma.

"You are devilishly wonderful, Robert." Margaret praised, as he placed his cock. She sighed lustfully three times, holding her treasure-hole open wide, knowing the drill.

His desire realized, it took a moment to concluder. "Ladies, we need to circle the wagons."

A little bumping of bodies, but very quickly they were all on the bed connected. All were on their left side. Margaret, reasserting her claim on his cock, never-you-mind his pussy soiled cock. Beth was clutching her mother's buttocks, as Robert was clutching hers. Mother and son eating pussy. Grandma sucking cock.

Had they been aware, had they listen for, they would have heard a mixture of moans and groans, mingled with, slurping and licking sounds. Two mouths were being purged of pussy juice as another mouth gorged itself, lapping at saliva and vagina lubricant that coated the shaft of the cock in hand.

Robert gave a moment of thought to his fortunate luck that the threesome was stacked as it was - one male and two females. He did not relish the idea of sucking a cock and hope it never formalized itself. Another though compared the two vagina and found he would be hard put to pick his favorite - his mother's thin lipped labia or his grandma's thick lipped one.

"Chinese fire drill!" Came the cry from his mother.

"What?" Came the query from her mother.

Robert's only thought was why he had not thought of it.

"We need to change partners, mom." Beth answered. "I get to suck cock and you get to eat pussy."

"Oh! O key-dokey."

Beth had not as yet sucked her son's cock. She had not offered and he had not asked for such service. But, she was not going to be outdone by her mother. And, there was still the question of who he would couple with first. They kneed themselves into position, mother and daughter, and soon enjoying what was before them. Beth found her son's precum to her liking.

After many long minutes of oral servicing, Robert broke the circuit.

"Who wants to fuck first?"

"ME!" They both sang out in unison.

"A tie. OK, both of you get comfortable with your head on a pillow. Spread your thighs, ladies. Now, Pick a number from 1 to 10."

"7." Beth chirped.

"2." Margaret said. "I like this game!"

"Grandma, you win the number is 3."

"Damn." Beth said under her breath. "I'm not going to lay here and just watch you two fuck."

Robert kneed himself between his grandma's legs. She reached to place cock to her and they coupled. Robert cradled the large woman that was his grandma and began to stroke into her with a moderate rhythm.

"Oh yeah. Oh fuck yeah. That's good." Margaret sighed. "Robert, you've got one hell of a good cock."

Beth watched them screw for a couple of long minutes as she played with her pussy. Then, she reached to fondle her mother's breast, thumbing her nipple, then, sucking on it firmly. Ceasing that, she moved down below and watched their coupling, mesmerized by the alternating rhythm and deep thrusts. She reached to cup and fondle his balls. She stroked her mother's buttocks and outer thighs.

"You're not going to stop, are you?" Margaret pleaded with labored breath. "I want to come. Make me come, Robert."

"I will, Margaret." Robert assured her as he ramped up his rhythm and began to stab at her.

"Oh, god! FUCK! Deeper! Stick it deeper! Don't stop! Ahem! Ahem! I'm coming! Oh fuck! I'm commmiiinnnggggg!"

Beth marveled at her mother's ability to fuck back, at her age, meeting each thrust aggressively.

She felt energized by her mother's shrieking elation at reaching climax. She had never felt such love for her mother as she did it this moment. She enjoyed seeing her with a man more than the two of them having sex.

The orgasm released Margaret slowly and her ass returned to the bed and her body relaxed. She sighed a most satisfying sigh and hugged Robert tightly for a long few moments.

"Are you ready, miss Beth?" Robert asked his mother.

"I've been ready, sugar."

As his mother took a position on her back with her head on the pillow, Robert pulled out of Margaret and maneuvered over between his mother's legs. Beth took hold of his well lubricated shaft without any worry that it was fresh out of her mother's pussy. Robert easily eased his cock into her pussy. He began a slow steady rhythm as he cradled her in his arms.

"I love you." He whispered as he snuggled his face into her neck.

"I love you too." She returned her own whispered return.

As with her daughter, Margaret had an interest in watching their coupling. A bit bolder than Beth, she slipped her palms underneath her daughter's has and lifted slightly, moving in close to lick her grandson's balls.

"If your mother keeps that up I'm going to come." Robert told Beth.

"What is she doing down there?"

"I'm licking his scrotum. Is that all right with you?"

"As long as I am the one he is fucking, I don't care what you do, mother. Just don't make him come yet."

It only took a few minutes before Beth and Robert forgot about Margaret sharing the bed or observing their love making. Robert soon acquired his mother's ass locking her in tight, fucking her with intent. He would wait for her though, keeping his orgasm incheck until she worked her way to the top of the latter and leaped. It did not take long and for all intent and purposes mother and son reached orgasm together.

Margaret was impressed, knowing how difficult it is for two people to reach orgasm together. It impressed upon her the love shared between mother and son. There incestuous relationship seemed natural.

All was quiet and a three sexually contended persons, stroking each other affectionately, drifted off to sleep in a heap of spent passion.

Margaret was the first to awaken and took pain to leave the bed without waking anyone. She sat on the toilet for long minutes to purge herself of Robert's semen. She was taking a chance, she knew, but the doctor had told her long ago that another pregnancy would be a miracle. She wondered how her daughter was protecting herself and made a mental note to ask her.

She was squatting in the bathtub when Robert quietly opened the door, having seen the light under the door. After relieving himself , he began to wash his cock in the sink.

"All of you ladies do it the same way." Robert said, looking over to his grandma.

"Yes, I suppose we do. It's quite natural this way." She replied. "Is your mother still asleep?"

"Out like a light."

"I will be leaving first thing in the morning. I would like very much to have you inside of me if you would not mind and can get it up."

"I don't think that is going to be a problem, you sexy lass." Robert replied. "Where would you like this to happen?"

"Right here in the dark on the toilet seat will work, if that is agreeable."

Margaret watched Robert dry his cock, fold and place the towel on the toilet, and take a seat. She stood and step out of the tub. She dabbed between her legs and dried her legs. Switching off the light, she straddled her grandson's legs, took hold of his erect cock, and lowered herself onto it. She began to pump her hips while hugging his face into her breast. His hands on her ass felt loving and sensuous.

"Can you come?" She whispered. "Something to remember til I see you again."

"Yes."

Time seemed to stop in the darkness. Margaret was not interested in reaching orgasm. She was content to concentrate on the feeling of the stiff cock inside her, being shoved up into her with intent, knowing it belonged to Robert. In the darkness she could not tell, but, his cock jerked much too soon. She smiled an unseen smile at his contented sigh.

"I do envy Beth... having you so close at hand." Margaret sighed. "How often do y'all get together?"

"We see each other almost every day. But to answer your question... about three times a week. Then there is the occasional night over on the weekends." He answered, then, added. "There are times that all she desires is this ... what we are doing right now. I don't even come unless she insist."

"So you're not doing this just for me?" Margaret inquired. "Certainly not, dear lady. I dearly love being inside the treasure between your legs... inside you."

"Have I told you lately that I love you?" Margaret said lovingly.

"Hey! I didn't hear any heavy breathing are vulgar banter in here! Can I come in? I have to pee." Beth called after a quick knock.

"Come on in." Margaret urged.

Switching on the light as she opened the door fully, Beth spied the still coupled pair on the toilet.

"Damn, mom, you could have just told me to go away."

"Nope, we are finished here. We just wanted to be close and talk a bit."

"That is nice, isn't it." Beth returned in a sweet tone, noting her mother palming her pussy as she stepped into the tub.

"Very much so. And you have to offer the right enticement if you want a man to do as you desire. Robert promised to visit me on more than every 10 weeks. I expect you to see if he does that, OK?"

"Occasionally, may I come too?" She teasefully quizzed, replacing her son on the toilet.

Robert bent, extending his right hand between his mother's legs, feel her warm stream.

"RORERT! What would your grandmother think?" Beth exclaimed.

"Only, that I would like to be the one sitting there on that seat!"

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers