All Comments on 'A Family's Christmas Stockings'

by templeton_rose

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great post...especially pages #5-6...with stud dad/son bi family action...

although not into 'pantyhose'..never the less...your dad/son bi action on pages

#5-6..was sex charged...hope you continue to tell us more..with mom joining her studs for watching and being in the action between dad/son...

anchorchain69anchorchain69over 10 years ago
Great read!

Wow, its not often that I can say this but your story was damn near perfect. Thank you for taking the time to make sure that the story flowed as well as it did while letting it remain as hot as it did.

I have never been a huge fan of the nylon fetish (not against it mind you, just not my thing) but you made it work for me.

Hope you keep up the good work!

rangerrigsrangerrigsover 10 years ago
Too damn hot!

Awesome story! Lots of hot steamy fun, with some love thrown in. You have a real knack for dialogue. The dirty talking was incredible! 5 stars, for sure.

walkerlongwalkerlongover 10 years ago

It was great that you took some time to develop the characters. A bit too much time on pantyhose, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it was sexy

loved how it was just hurry come, you took time to develop the characters and that madeit all the more interesting, hot and sexy

SKCBaitSKCBaitover 10 years ago
Not bad. Not bad at all.

Good read. There were a handful grammar issues but nothing over the top. Except, "Since we're all having incest now..." That one made me stop. The rape talk and choking wasn't my thing but it was a small enough part of the story that I didn't mind too much. I think this might have benefited from multiple chapters. It just felt a little rushed. Overall though, I like it. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not really for me

It baffles me why some writers feel the need to introduce fetishes - in this case pantyhose - into stories about incest.

To true aficionados of the genre, especially those like myself who are fortunate enough to actually practice incest, (my mother and myself have been fucking since long before my father passed away over 10 years ago) rather than merely fantasising about it, incest and the excitement of its forbidden aspect IS our fetish.

We need no other.

kplusmckplusmcover 10 years ago
great start

needs more chapters, how business progress, children, other relationships for Chad and Jessica.possible expansion of the family.

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Stockings were hung......

Now that is what I call a Christmas story. I do hope there is a sequel to this Great holiday tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write a sequel?

It is so marvelous

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write more. Really like the story idea. Can't wait to read more like this.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Petty good, but...

While the pantyhose fetish was overdone and the gay male sex is always a bit nauseating for me, The incest between the rest of the characters was quite hot. I guess I'm just too straight for man on man sex. They say that all men have thought about gay sex at some point in the lives. Never me, thank you very much. Women are far too soft and their breasts are far too delicious. Then there's the other stuff. LOL

MuadikMuadikover 10 years ago
hope you win the contest

Great story. Well written. I want you to win the contest. Keeping my fingers crossed!

StoryPalStoryPalover 10 years ago
Great story

I liked the blend of emotional needs as the basis for sexual joining, fetish shame turned to supportive love, surprise discoveries of sex acts leading to more sex, incestuous sex in nearly every direction (will aunts, uncles and cousins be next in the mix?), surveillance providing motivation for more sex, and on and on. Each of the aspects could have been neglected or developed more, changing the character of the whole story. Instead the author wisely kept the balance to make a great story.

This story shows that the author has the skill to branch out in practically any direction. I look forward to more great reads.

gotranegotraneabout 10 years ago
How To Classify?!

The biggest problem, per se', I see with this story would be classifying it. The overall "feel" to it is Incest. However, there are also elements of fetism, pantyhose, and some Non-Consent involved, also. Either way, being a major pantyhose fan, I enjoyed, pretty much all of it! So, how about, at least, a sequel, and maybe, a series?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

well written, perfect blend of all the elements of incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well written

This story so entrapped the imagination,that I found myself climaxing along with the characters at least three times.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Well written story

For me there are a string of personal negatives about this story :-

- I am not turned on by panty hose and lack sufficient imagination to understand why anyone would be.

- Gay sex (of either gender) really does nothing for me although, in this case, I can see what other might see in it.

- I find rough / forced sex a real turn off.

With all of these personal negatives you would have thought this story was not for me but the quality of the way it was written more than compensated for the downsides. Luckily the forced / rough sex was limited and not a major part of the story. I particularly liked the emotional needs and subsequent bonds created within the family. This was handled very well. I reserve 5*'s for stories where both the writing quality and the subject matter are to my taste but this is certainly well worth the 4*'s I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Well written and developed. You hit my hot buttons - men in pantyhose, mom & son, and right to the point. Good job. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking loved it! Sequal please???

I would love to read more!!! It was a bloody brilliant read and I really enjoyed it (up until the make on male part, but I just skipped it like any straight man would).

It was brilliantly written with little grammar and spelling issues here and there (which is normal for something that hasn't been seen by an editor. The best of us do it).

Overall, it needs a sequal! I was never really into the whole incest idea until reading this. It just made it so much more exciting and sexy! I love pantyhose! (Where I come from we just call them stockings or tights).

I really enjoyed the whole father on daughter part too, even though it only had a very small part in the grand scheme of the story. I have a huge daddy kink so it really turned me on reading that bit!

It's a great story and definitely deserves a sequal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent, exclusively pantyhose driven incestuous action, wet and wild.

The stockings were "hung" with incestuous care, all in the hopes the mother-fuckers would be there. They donned their gay apparel , all clad in silken pantyhose to enjoy a Christmas carol. The mother was sodden , her pussy so wet, on account of her family's interest in the fetishes you can bet. Mom insisted that all take care, as mommy's pussy was delicious beyond compare. The daddy all clad in his pantyhose with utmost care, all in the hopes the family would ensnare. The weather cold, the stockings provide a lust, but the heat from within providing in the sheer pantyhose they did trust.Happy holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Three words: HOT HOT HOT! My wife and I both love wearing hose together, the thought of having a full-blown bisexual pantyhose incest orgy with our 5 children is a huge fantasy for us now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

9/10, rounds up to 5/5

The mm action is totally no sale, but I was in a forgiving mood.

That Jess was okay with being raped made her and the author seem insane, but her reconciliation with Chad, and her eagerness to continue having sex with Chad ...

Yup! Fucking insane -- and gratuitously so, in the cases of ff and mm action. On the other hand, the absurdly warped tale is relatively well written.

rvagirlrvagirlalmost 2 years ago

So many of my fetishes rolled into one beautiful, crazy tale. I’ve had this favorite for ages, but after my umpteenth time getting excited over it I thought I’d leave a comment and that you for your work. I’ve always wanted a follow-up, especially to see how little obedient, submissive Jess is doing as a young pregnant woman or mommy.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Found this to be a unique incestuous love story. So many fetishes. An unfilfulled fetish can be the fuel that drives one to be successful, if nothing else, to be successful enough to be able to filfull the fetish. As this story details, how much emotional and/or mental damage can be self-inflicted when living with an unmet fetish. Thankfully, this family was able to realize their respective fetishes. What is scary is when the fetish is obtained and person realizes it is not what he expected or hoped it would be. Although 9 years old, I would have liked the author to continue with a sequeal. I would like to see the submissive mother and daughter reconstruct their male counterparts. The only problem I have with this story was the male on male. No problem with the ladies but male with male I simply can not tolerate. This is the only reason I rated this story 4 stars instead of 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertempleton_rose@templeton_rose
I write erotica that blends lots of kinks at once. Regularly-featured ones include pantyhose, pregnancy, lactation, mind control, and taboo themes. I also write science fiction and fantasy erotica. Thank you to everyone that has left comments and sent me PMs about my work ov...