All Comments on 'A Family's Descent Ch. 02'

by JLCC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Had trouble remembering who was who?!

You need to go back and read this. Where you should have been referring to Cassie, you were calling her Chelsea (and vice-versa). So, if possible, go back and fix this so that it has the proper continuity.

JLCCJLCCalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon

Early in writing, I became acutely aware of some issues like you describe and took great care to ensure I didn't confuse the two girls. I did review again after your comment and didn't see any issues, though.

I did see though I left an italics tag unclosed. Blech.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh daddy!!

So fucking hot, I had to stop myself from cumming too soon! My wet little pussy can't wait for Part 2!!

JLCCJLCCover 7 years agoAuthor
Anon #2

Thank you. I try and sometimes succeed! Did you read the first chapter?

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 6 years ago
What a happy world Literotica is, where all

women are bisexual, although they might need a nudge (albeit not much of one) to realize it and then are happy to share their man with their new female lovers.

I liked the touch of having Chelsea (the daughter's friend) start calling her friend's father "Daddy."

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

Oh to be a 'daddy' in a situation like that! Whew, that would be HOT!

JLCCJLCC5 months agoAuthor
Thanks, AK

Your engagement has been gratifying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous