A Family's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

They both giggled as they drove home to Cassie's house, telling their tales. Pulling into the driveway, Chelsea confessed, "I should have trusted you more about this stuff. You were so right. I was proud of myself and wasn't going to fall in with just anyone." She put her hand on Cassie's thigh and gave her a quick kiss.

Cassie smiled back warmly though she felt an evil grin inside. "Come on. Let's go in. You wanna stay over?"

"I'll come in for a bit but I should get home tonight."

They made their way up the walk and entered the house, Cassie making a commotion so her randy parents knew she was home.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Stephanie called from the living room.

The two girls got out of their shoes and walked in to find Stephanie in a satiny robe, sitting on Derek's lap. He was shirtless and wearing lounge pants.

Chelsea blushed and Stephanie calmed her. "It's okay sweetie. We're just about ready to go to bed."

They did just that, saying their goodnights and walking down the hall to the stairs, Derek's hand on Steph's ass and Steph's head on Derek's shoulder.

Chelsea was mesmerized for a moment. Everything about this family was so nice.

"Do those two ever get enough of each other?" she teased Cassie.

"All I know is that I was under strict orders to not be home before midnight. Do the math. Soda?"

"Yeah, please. Coke?"

"You got it."

They both flopped on the sofa, sipping their drinks. Cassie finally broached the subject she had been waiting for. "Now that you know what this can do for you," Cassie waved her hand over the length of Chelsea's body, "how about you get a lesson from the master, or mistress as it were, next Saturday? We'll have a girly night: you, me and my mom. Dress up, dinner, wine, sleep over."

"I'd really like to pick up where we left off this afternoon," Chelsea demurely pleaded. "But that won't happen tonight," she continued as she pointed up stairs.

Cassie felt a warm gush and turned to kiss her friend. They made out for a few minutes, hands exploring and tongues probing.

They broke their embrace and Chelsea made her way to the door.

"Saturday night sounds perfect!"

They hugged and Cassie watched lustfully as Chelsea drove away.

~*~*~*~ Over the next week, Chelsea found herself at the Adams' a few times in the evenings.

She enjoyed the banter between Derek, Stephanie and their daughter. Derek was taking an interest in his daughter's friend, helping with academic problems and getting her assistance on projects he was working on. Stephanie made a lot of small talk with her and letting her know she was really looking forward to their girl time on Saturday. Cassie was more directly building her up with a lot of affirmation about her self and especially how she looked. It was easier now for Chelsea to accept her friend's compliments since they both shared attraction for each other.

Chelsea was looking forward to Saturday night so much that the countdown was incredibly slow. But finally the day arrived. The girls' plan was that they would get dressed for the evening at the Adams'. Derek was going out with his friend Steve again and according to Stephanie, he had the freedom to get loaded if he wanted and was expected to stay at his friend's place.

Chelsea packed her stuff and said goodbye to her parents. She even tried to bring in some of the Adams' routine and gave her mom and dad a hug and kiss before leaving. Both of them did a mental head shake, wondering what was going on, but returned the hugs warmly.

She arrived at the Adams' at four-thirty. The women would get ready for their evening in time to say goodbye to Derek who was to be the judge of their fashion show before he left.

He was leaving at six o'clock so the girls began their preparations at five. First, Stephanie helped her proteges with makeup and hair then Cassie and Chelsea went to the younger Adams' room to change.

Stephanie smirked as she heard laughter coming from the room. Was that a smack she heard? It sounded awfully hard and Chelsea did moan a bit. Stephanie imagined her daughter with her friend over her knee. A twitch overtook her body.

It was up to the younger girls to first present themselves to the matron. They knocked at the master bedroom door and entered. Stephanie appraised and approved so they created a parade out of the bedroom. Stephanie wanted Chelsea as the centre of attention, so the order of the procession for the final evaluation was mom, daughter and daughter's friend. Chelsea would be revealed like a debutante.

Stephanie called Derek to the hall and he waited. Stephanie led the parade, proceeding down the stairs. As she reached the bottom, she moved to her left revealing Cassie. Cassie moved to the right, unveiling Chelsea.

"Oh my god! I have to leave?" Derek complained. "you are all so gorgeous!"

"Especially you, baby girl, since I've never seen you like this before," he explicitly addressed Chelsea.

"Daddy! I'm 'baby girl'!" Cassie complained.

"That you are, sweetheart. But Chelsea deserves a little extra praise for her efforts."

Cassie and Stephanie were no less pleasing for the familiarity of their style. Chelsea though, was a vision. It was remarkable to see such a transformation. She was in a black pencil skirt topped with a satin blouse. Like the other women, she wore hosiery on her legs. Where Cassie was in black fishnet and Stephanie was in black sheer, Chelsea wore tan cuban heel stockings.

Derek felt bad for Cassie's sake, but he knew his job was to appreciate. With a near leer, he looked each woman up and down, explicitly pausing for effect with Chelsea.

The new girl blushed, partly turning away. There was no question that the blatant appreciation and adoration felt good. "I'm glad you like it, Mr. Adams. It's a bit of work and a girl likes to know it's worth it," she flirted.

Chelsea's attempt at flirtation did not go unnoticed by Stephanie and Cassie, who exchanged victorious smiles. Was this going to be that easy?

Derek left to meet his friend and the girls set about their evening. Stephanie finished dinner preparations and the two teens readied the table. Two bottles of wine were set out. Stephanie took her place at the head of the table with one girl on each side.

Both Stephanie and Cassie paid a lot of attention to Chelsea over dinner. The new girl was feeling completely drawn in, like she never had before. The wine was making her maudlin, going on effusively about Stephanie and Cassie. She was especially grateful for Cassie's introduction to the finer things of being a woman.

"God, sitting here like this, I am so glad we're dolled up. It makes me feel like we're a team, part of a club.

Stephanie seized the unexpected opening. Putting on a big smile she said, "You know dear, all good clubs have an initiation."

Cassie had an idea where this would go, but Chelsea offered a quizzical look.

Stephanie had spontaneously grasped the opportunity but was unsure of how to play it out. After some quick thinking she continued. "Well, how a woman presents herself to the world is only half of the mission. How she presents herself in private is, I think, the more important skill."

Chelsea was still confused. Making up a story, Stephanie used her daughter to elaborate. "When I finally got up the courage to help guide Cassie, I thought it was important that she show me how she could work it. She did fabulous! Why don't you demonstrate, Cassie?"

The daughter was eager to play along and had read between the lines of her mother's story. She got up from the table, taking a spot in the dining room which offered a full view of her form. Turning her back to the other two, she threw a smouldering look over her shoulder as she reached behind to undo the zipper of her black dress. The zipped seam parted in relief as she drew it down to her waist.

Both members of the audience let out a subtle gasp as she shimmied the frock down her torso, allowing the view of her teddy, then the garter straps starting at above her hips, and finally the lace stocking tops as the dress dropped to the floor. The dress acted as a pedestal as she turned in place inside the puddle of fabric.

Stephanie erupted in praise. "Oh my girl! That was fantastic! It seems the mistress has been overtaken by her protege!"

Cassie bowed as Chelsea sat wide-eyed and catatonic at the display. How could she compare to that? It was one thing to play dress-up, just the two of them, but in front of her mom?

"See, it's not that bad. We aren't paddling your bottom, after all," Stephanie encouraged the reluctant girl with a wink. "You try."

Chelsea's thoughts continued to race and morph. Mom was the inspiration here. And she was so kind. And sexy. And her friend was there. What would it hurt?

Chelsea tentatively rose from her seat. Cassie picked up her dress and took a position to the side as moral support. The new girl stood nervously in the same spot as Cassie had occupied, not sure what to do. Imagining a song, she opted to mimic one of the few strip teases she had seen.

Without hearing the music, it felt awkward, but Chelsea turned her back to mom -- why was she referring to Mrs. Adams as mom and why this desire to please her? - and swayed in rhythm. She extended her elbows to her sides and slowly undid the buttons of her blouse. With a cock of her hips, she untucked the gauzy fabric, letting it drape over her ass, before flinging the front panels wide open. Cassie had a side view and offered a quiet clap. Still with her back to mom, Chelsea then decided for the big reveal and spun to face her mentor. Bending at her hips, she exaggerated her cleavage as her tits drooped toward the floor. She reached behind to unzip her skirt, shrugging it down to reveal a lace garter belt, matching panties and the black stocking tops, barely halfway up her thighs. Once she was done, she resolved the dance, standing erect with her hands on her hips.

Stephanie was wildly effusive, genuinely amazed at Chelsea's performance. "THAT, baby girl, was worth and Oscar or Tony or whatever!"

Cassie glared at her mom, half in earnest. That was twice tonight that her 'name' had been appropriated for Chelsea. But she knew the purpose and was willing to let it go for the higher good.

"Higher good," Cassie smiled wryly at the wicked paradox.

"You really liked it?" Chelsea prodded for more.

Cassie jumped in. "That was so sexy!"

Chelsea walked quickly to "mom" and wrapped her arms around the seated woman's shoulders. She leaned down, the exposed tops of her breasts pressing against Stephanie's chest and her thong covered pussy being presented to Cassie.

After breaking the hug, Stephanie declared, "I can't leave you two like that ... alone."

Mom entered the default stage area. The two girls awaiting what the mistress would do. Stephanie extended a leg and as if she was on a rotating platform, she turned on the ball of her other foot. The extension of her limb emphasized the tone and voluptuous shape of her calf and thigh. She undid the buttons of her blouse as she twirled slowly, first exposing her substantial cleavage, then bare torso. She stopped turning, with her back to her audience. Borrowing from both her charges, she bent at the waist and turned back to look at the two girls.

Mom's sultry smile took both girls by surprise. They still had much to learn.

Stephanie pulled the zipper of her skirt down an inch at a time in a very slow reveal. Her posture had the tight skirt looking like it would explode. The seam flared to reveal a black thong, rising from the crack of her ass. The two girls noted the lack of garter anything as Stephanie's skirt dropped to the floor. She then stood upright, shrugging the blouse off her shoulders, allowing it to fall over the skirt and she turned to face her girls, chest out, pronouncing what certainly were impressive tits covered in black lace.

Cassie cheered; she'd been party to her mom's seduction routine a few times. Chelsea was more reserved, dumbfounded by her own enthusiasm for what was happening and now by her appreciation for Mrs. Adams -- mom's? - current display. She was remarkably beautiful and Chelsea hoped she could look that good at forty plus.

Looking at the two teens, Stephanie spread her arms, declaring, "Initiation complete! You're now a full-fledged member of the mommy-daughter club!" She curled her fingers, beckoning her two proteges to join her in a hug.

Chelsea felt Cassie's arm around her waist, leading her to the embrace. Chelsea looked to her friend for assurance, wanting to trust her. As much as this had been fun, as much as she felt included like she hadn't in a long time, this was new territory. Still, she followed Cassie to mom. Yes, mom.

Just as easily as her reluctance had faded with Cassie, Chelsea fell into the mutual grasp of these two women. Both Stephanie and Cassie sensed the release of Chelsea's inhibitions. As the embrace tightened, their caresses became more furtive. Cassie escalated with a soft kiss on her friend's lips. Chelsea looked to mom, who encouraged with a smile and a nod.

Mom released the two to let them enjoy each other. Another benefit was that it was really hot to watch these two supple teens making out. The two girls released their mouths, each admiring the other's face and mom declared, "You two, gather the wine and glasses. Let's go to the living room. Daddy isn't coming home tonight."

"Where have I heard that before?" Cassie quietly recalled with irony and lust.

~*~*~*~* Through the night, Derek was anxious. He tried to put the thoughts aside but he kept wandering into fantasy about what the night would hold. Stephanie offered no details whatsoever, not even a promise of a surprise. What he did know was that it was expected he would not return until morning, but Stephanie explicitly whispered as he left, "Don't get drunk. Be home at ten o'clock. Come in quietly. I know you know how to do that." She then put his hand on her ass and she thrust her tongue in his mouth as she ground on his cock.

"You are so fucking hen-pecked," Steve complained. "I want to tear up the town."

Derek embellished, "I don't know if she is trying to sabotage, but when my wife makes promises like she did tonight, well, I gotta take it when I can get it."

"Pussy-whipped dog."

As he entered the house, Derek felt like a pro at his stealth. Immediately he could hear moans and giggles. He had a pretty good idea what he would encounter as he tiptoed up the stairs. He wasn't disappointed when he found his wife eating the splayed pussy of the new girl whose legs were draped over his wife's back. His daughter crouched over the same girl, facing the door, alternating between kissing her and sucking on her tits.

"Daddy!" Cassie happily whispered, loud enough for all to hear.

Fear overcame Chelsea as she bolted up and covered her tits. Cassie was prepared for this and lightly wrapped her arms around her friend. Chelsea wanted to run, she now felt so exposed. Cassie soothed her, telling her it was alright and that everything would be fine while she attempted to distract her with caresses.

Stephanie joined the two younger girls. Her tone and words were surprisingly comforting to the shocked Chelsea. "Mommy assures you this is all good. We all will take care of you like you were our own."

"Do you want to get to the executive level of the mommy-daughter club?" Stephanie tempted as she ran her hand over Chelsea's stocking covered leg. "Membership does have its privileges, you know."

Chelsea fought between her desires and newly raised inhibitions. So far, mommy and sis had not let her down. "Mommy and sis?" Oh my god, this is way more than role play now! And now daddy was here? At that, Chelsea knew she was falling deeper. Did she even want to climb out of this darker and darker hole?

"NO! I don't!" she resolved. She had experienced so much love in the last few weeks. Her friend was so self-assured, there was no way that she was experiencing abuse. Daddy -- yes, Daddy! - was the head of this family and she wanted in.

"Maybe daddy wants to see his two baby girls kiss, just like mommy got to." Chelsea surprised Cassie with her immediate turnaround. Again, the appropriation of her nickname briefly incensed Cassie, but she rolled with it as the two girls fell to the bed in a lusty embrace, rubbing each others' legs, tits and asses.

"Daddy, I'm lonely," Stephanie purred.

Derek growled as he shed his clothes and came to his wife. Cassie and Chelsea continued to make out on the bed as the two elders stood to embrace.

"Tell me," Derek said as he punctuated his word with kisses. "What have you been teaching our little ones?"

"Well, obviously," Stephanie described between mouthfuls of her husband, "How to please a woman and how she can present herself for maximum effect. Kinda like the effect we're having on you so far. Did I do good?"

"Oh yeah, baby. Tell me more."

"I think you'll be pleased at how I have coached our new girl in the ways of vocalizing her pleasure."

As if on cue, and Chelsea was indeed paying attention, the new baby girl ordered, "Lay back, sis. I really want to eat your cunt right now!"

"It seems you've provided lessons in timing, too," Derek chuckled.

"She balked at 'cunt' at first, but did you hear how it just rolled off her tongue?" Stephanie beamed.

Both mom and dad twitched at the sexy and vulgar command and eagerly turned to see the outcome. Chelsea had forced herself between Cassie's legs, using her fingers to spread her pussy open. She started with long, quick licks, pausing in between to maximize the tease. Cassie gasped each time, until she dragged her new sis into her wetness with her legs.

Dad and mom watched with proud desire as the two girls pleasured each other.

"Fuck, that didn't take long," Derek marveled.

"She was so ripe, so starving for attention, it almost felt wrong to bring her in. Almost." Stephanie gloated in a whisper too low for the girls to hear. "Let's join them."

Dad and mom climbed onto the bed, ending up on each side of Chelsea. The new girl continued her loving and voracious assault on her sister-friend. Each of the parents took one of Cassie's long legs in their hands, spreading her open further and allowing them to enhance her pleasure with the caress of her thighs and calves.

Like Chelsea, Cassie wasn't shy about her ecstasy. "Oh god, mommy, daddy! That feels so good!"

Cassie began crying out and humping her friend's face, driving her clit toward Chelsea's mouth. Mom and dad provided an assist, simultaneously hefting her legs.

Derek took the opportunity to hump his daughter's leg, sliding his swollen cock under Cassie's stocking top and leaving a trail of precum to glisten in the fishnet fabric. It wasn't a great sensation with the fishnet, but it looked damned hot.

Stephanie turned her back to Cassie and extended one leg over her tummy while kneeling on the other. She shuffled in closer until her now wet cunt made contact with her daughter's thigh. She too left her own lewd trails on Cassie's leg.

Chelsea was, at once, awed and amused at how mom and dad were using their girl. She bore down hard on the pussy before her.

The sights and sensations left Cassie on the edge. She bucked as best she could considering the three point restraint and let her orgasm flow, pulling her legs from her parents to clamp down on her new sister's head.

After a few moments, Stephanie made a suggestion. "Darling," she addressed Derek, "You should welcome Chelsea to the family."

She had known the time would come, but the thought of him actually touching her put flutters in Chelsea's tummy. She was definitely eager to complete her next membership level, though. She got off the bed and stood to receive "daddy".

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers