A Family's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked toward her, appraising the whole while. She was left in the garter belt, stockings and shoes. She was a hot mess with her makeup smeared and hair all over the place. Derek was pleased.

"Little one," he started. "You my dear are exquisite. I'd love for you to be my daughter."

"Will you kiss me, daddy?" Chelsea pleaded.

"More than kiss you, now that I see what you are capable of," Derek replied as he swept the new girl into his arms. Tipping his head down, he took her without pretense, pushing his tongue in her mouth. Chelsea responded as if this was exactly what she was waiting for, holding him tight and submitting her body to his.

"She'll make a good sister, won't she?" Stephanie inquired of Cassie.

"I'll draw the line at this baby girl thing, but otherwise she's perfect," Cassie responded with a grin.

"That's my girl. We know she can't replace you but it sure has been fun playing with her."

Stephanie leaned in to kiss her daughter. Cassie was eager to get back into the action. It was all friendly but there was no way she was going to let the new girl show her up. As they closed the gap between them, Cassie lifted a knee between her mom's legs, fishnet sliding against sheer nylon, until her thigh was pressing against Stephanie's cunt. The mother rocked her hips, digging harder into her daughter's flesh as their tongue's flew against each other.

Out of the corner of his eye, Derek caught his girls in their wicked embrace and it raised his horny to a new level. He wanted it all and positioned Chelsea at the edge of the bed and bending her over. "Daddy's gonna eat you now, little one. Would you like that?" His voice dripped with lust as he stared at Stephanie and Cassie.

"Yes, daddy! Eat my little cunt and I promise to be a good girl."

It was delicious and inflaming just how effortlessly that word flowed out of her mouth. As Chelsea shuffled to present her tight round ass and engorged pussy to her new daddy, Derek took position behind her doing his best to watch his best girls as they grappled. He relented on the view as he lowered his face between Chelsea's thighs, licking up her stocking seams from the knee. Reaching the supple flesh of her ass, he kissed, then licked, then nipped causing Chelsea to yelp but she still encouraged.

"Ooooooh, that sent tingles right to my pussy!"

"You mean this pussy?" Derek provoked as he tickled her lips with his tongue.

Chelsea gasped at the loving attention. In spite of her anticipation, the erotic touch soothed and inflamed her in a way that took her by surprise. She shuffled her tight little ass back toward his face.

Stephanie decided it was a good time to devote attention to Cassie. Mom nudged daughter to get up on the bed, where the younger Adams took a position on all fours, broadside to her daddy's view. Mom knelt over her on the opposite side of Derek, specifically to allow him a full view. She caressed over Cassie's body, playing with her hanging tits and gently smacking her ass.

Cassie purred, "Mommy, I AM all warmed up. You don't need to be gentle."

Stephanie snaked one hand under her daughter's belly to run her fingers over her clit. She slid first one, then two fingers of her other hand inside the young, wet pussy. Cassie's dropped her head and shoulders to the bed, raising up her ass both for her mom and to give a good show to her dad.

Derek struggled to keep his eyes on his wife and daughter while Chelsea enthusiastically ground her ass into her new daddy's face. Suddenly she yelled, "Daddy! I need your cock inside me. Now!"

Derek was surprised by the sudden turn and responded, "Anything you want, baby girl."

Just as he stood, Cassie flew into a rage. "Enough with that fucking baby girl shit! That's me! Not this whore! I'll show her what a cock is!"

She jumped off the bed to the night stand and retrieved a strap on dildo that she and her mom had used sometimes. Her face was red as she tightened the straps. The dildo bobbed ridiculously as she charged to the spot where Chelsea was bent over the bed, pushing her dad out of the way.

Grabbing a fistful of her friend's hair, she yanked her head back, hissing, "I'm gonna show you just what daddy should be doing to you, you bitch! You're ruining everything."

Keeping hold of Chelsea's hair, she used her other hand to push the rubber cock into the cunt that was dripping with her dad's spit. Chelsea yowled in surprise and pain as the long instrument bottomed out in her pussy.

"You are NOT baby girl!" she snarled at Chelsea, while glaring at her dad.

Derek was dumbfounded. He had never seen his sweet daughter in this state, but she looked fucking hot in heels and stockings, pounding at the new girl's ass.

Chelsea started to cry and Derek decided to step in. He had taken it too far and hurt his real baby girl. He moved to her and put his arms around her shoulders, slowing her vicious assault.

"You're right, precious. You are my baby girl. I got carried away, wanting to make your friend feel as loved as you. I am sorry," he apologized.

Her daddy's voice always was a source of comfort. Damn him for speaking up now, because her thoughts of vengeance were fading quickly. She slumped back against her father, easing the dick from Chelsea's raw pussy.

"Thank you, daddy. I got carried away too." Cassie moved from her dad's grasp and knelt on the bed over Chelsea. "And I'm sorry to you, Chels. This wasn't your fault in any way."

Chelsea sniffled, "I get it. This is pretty new to me too. I know who's who here but it has been easy to get caught up."

Cassie laid down beside her friend and they cuddled gently, hands roaming skin and legs moving against each other.

Stephanie came to Derek, noting, "I guess you got told, didn't you? Looks like it's all good now, though.

"Well, not all good," she hinted. "It was nasty but that scene was hot. I need to cum. Fuck me."

Happy to get past the hurdle, Derek took his wife to the edge of the bed and lay her back. He absolutely loved fucking this woman with his hands grasping her stocking covered ankles and spreading her wide. He pushed his cock in without preamble. His wife was really turned on.

Grinding and thrusting, he noted that the two girls were evidently past their hurt and anger. Cassie had taken off the strap on and they were kissing deeply with fingers in each others' cunts.

Cassie whispered provocatively. "Do you want to be MY baby girl?"

Chelsea giggled, wondering what Cassie meant.

"Go beside mom and lie down."

Chelsea got up and scooted near Stephanie, taking position with her legs over the edge of the bed. Cassie got off the bed and walked beside her dad. "Like father, like daughter," she winked.

She straddled one of Chelsea's legs and lifted the other against her chest. She shuffled in closer until finally, the two pink masses of wet, erotic flesh joined. She began slowly grinding against her friend's pussy. After receiving Chelsea's moans of approval, she glanced to her dad who was straining to get a look at all the details of the wicked embrace his daughter was executing. Cassie caught her father's rhythm and started grinding with the same intensity.

Despite Chelsea's inner tenderness, the stimulation on her clit and lips was glorious. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me like daddy!" she cried.

In the throes of her own pleasure, Stephanie reached out to take Chelsea's hand. They looked at each other, wordlessly urging the other one on. Suddenly, Stephanie shook, trying to release Derek's hold and wrap her legs around him. Her hips bucked off the bed as she wailed in orgasm. Her husband continued to thrust until she could take no more, telling him to stop. Derek stood still, his cock still in his wife's pussy, feeling the rippling aftershocks move across his shaft.

The erotic commotion had Cassie furiously grinding and her mother's state pushed her over the edge too. The thrusting grind gave way to simple pressure against her friend's mound and her head fell back in release.

Chelsea was pleased that they had been able to kiss and make up like that, but she clung to Cassie attempting to extract more pleasure.

"Daddy will be easier on you than I was," she hinted to both her friend and father.

"Chelsea, move up the bed," Derek directed.

Derek climbed on the bed, moving between the new girl's legs. Chelsea was eager to be with her new daddy, but still stinging from the earlier assault. "Be gentle, okay?" she pleaded.

"Yes, I will, ba... uh, sweet thing."

Derek guided his aching member between Chelsea's flowered lips. The young woman tentatively received him as he took her in his arms and rested. "You doing okay?" he asked.

"Yes. Just don't go hard yet."

Chelsea lifted her legs to wrap around his waist as Derek slowly moved in and out of her. Chelsea was pleased that her expected discomfort didn't materialize. Both of them were very aroused at this point and the new girl's pussy tightened around daddy's dick with a gush. She quivered in pleasure, calling out, "Oh daddy!"

Derek tensed as he felt a tingle start at his balls. "Oh god! Who wants my cum?" he cried, knowing he didn't want to unload in Chelsea.

"Mom, share it with your two girls," Cassie suggested.

With a wicked leer, Stephanie moved her head over Chelsea's belly and took Derek's cock in her mouth. She didn't want to miss a drop and wrapped her lips around his shaft just as he moaned his orgasm. The load stayed in her mouth as it pulsed out of Derek.

She ran her closed lips up and down the shaft then crawled to Cassie, feeding her husband's goo to their daughter like a mama bird. She then crawled to Chelsea, kissing her lips, opening her mouth and swirling the creamy mess with their tongues.

Chelsea laughed after swallowing, "I guess now I'm a voting member of the club, right?"

Stephanie and Cassie howled at the inside joke, and Cassie joined the other two women, mom and sis, in a lewd three way kiss.

Derek, spent for the moment, went to get water for everyone. The girls remained tangled in each other.

"Now, you two girls have kissed and made up. Let's keep it that way, okay?" Stephanie said with mock sternness.

"We have an understanding," Cassie explained. "I'm daddy's baby girl and she's mine."

Chelsea was overcome again. In her house, things were never worked out: just ignored or swept under the carpet. It felt so good that even though Cassie was really angry that they could resolve the problem and move on.

"You guys are so great," she sniffed. "I love you so much."

With a quiet "aaaw", Stephanie and Cassie took the new girl in between them, holding her tightly.

"We love you too," Stephanie agreed, adding, "Sweet thing."

Chelsea smiled at the endearment. She could more than live with "sweet thing".

The three girls were plotting and laughing when Derek returned. "Uh oh. Now there are three of you to damage my credit cards."

The two youngest piped up. "Can we go shopping daddy?" they chimed together.

"Yeah, right." Deep down he knew, though, that having a new girl under his wing and on his bed was going to cost him. Considering what it would be spent on, he figured it was a small price to pay.