A Family's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each blast seemed to grow more urgent, more powerful than the last as his cock continued to throb inside her. Cum flowed freely from her pussy down onto the black bench pooling onto the worn surface as finally his ejaculation began to subside. When finally the mother and son were spent they collapsed together onto the bench panting as though just having finished running a marathon.

They stayed like that a long while the son on top of his mother pressing her luscious tits into the bench with his cock still hard inside her. It took some time for Derek to grow soft and slip from his mother's saturated hole. With nothing to hold back the tide cum oozed out of her freely adding to the large pool that was now dripping onto the floor.

Grabbing her exhausted form Derek flipped them over so that he was lying with his back on the bench. Mustering all of the energy she had left Emma turned to lie chest to chest with her young son.

Hugging him as best she could Emma whispered, "My son... my baby... please do that to me forever."

Stroking the blonde locks on the top of her head Derek whispered back, "Don't worry mom, I'm gonna fuck that sweet pussy every chance I get."

Fingering herself furiously Emma came as the memory played over again and again in her head. As her orgasm subsided she heard a ringing sound coming from the distance; rising to her feet she unsteadily walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone off of the receiver.

"Hello?" She asked forcing her voice to sound level.

On the other end of the line she heard Derek say, "Mom if you have any plans for tonight cancel them Eric's going to need something from you tonight."

12