All Comments on 'A Fantasy Come True'

by UpB4Down

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
drjohnndrjohnnabout 13 years ago
I like it

I am an older man and would fancy this scenario in real life.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like it,

In fact I love it, being used by another man, mutual sucking followed by a good fucking and him unloading deep inside me bareback, as you say any man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like it

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked It!

Never had the bareback experience, but hope to with someone I know very well, and trust! I hope to get my brother-in-law to bareback me! Please be careful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I suck a buddy

We're both married but we both like each other cock. I prefer to suck his and almost everytime he and his wife come up to visit my wife and I, we invariably end up out in my shop while the ladies gab and drink while we take turns sucking each other cock. We've done it for over 20 years now without a problem. Yes, my wife knows but his doesn't. She's a cold fish though so she doesn't keep track of him.

Thing is, we love the taste of each others cum. We don't kiss, touch, cuddle or buttfuck we just suck each other and relieve the other of their load. I don't see a problem, he doesn't and most importantly, my wife doesn't either. She doesn't care for a lot of sex anyway so this is a way to keep me satisfied and her occasionally.

There is nothing like going out to my shop and as soon as the door is closed and locked, reaching down and pulling Franks cock out. All we want is a load of cum to swallow and I love to start with a soft cock. I'll sit down in my chair, he stands in front of me and I go to work. I suck till his hard, then until he is becoming very excited, then wrap my lips behind his cock head and start jacking while I suck. We've done it so long neither of us hold back and we can blow our first load in 60 seconds, usually. Then when he comes, I swallow it down and he knows to hold still until I'm done sucking which usually takes longer than the actual blowjob. I just love to taste and clean his cock while its in my mouth.

Then we switch places. I tend to jack my cock while I'm sucking him, it is incredibly pleasurable. When we switch, it takes him only a minute or less before I let go in his mouth. He loves the flavor of my sperm, so he'll milk me until I'm dry and then swish it around in his mouth while he savors it. He is almost always hard when he gets his mouthful so once again, we switch. While I suck him again, his eyes will be closed and his mouth full with my sperm and will savor it until I make him cum the second time.

Occasionally we'll have the house to ourselves and will use the guest room so we can 69. We lay on our sides and can spend a couple hours while we suck and cum, suck and cum. One day before my wife was home from work, I'd sucked him to 6 orgasms over 8 hours and he sucked 5 from me.

An incredible days work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The older man is like my regular gay lover

I too love older men and like in your story I'm a bottom cock-sucker. The older man in your story is very similar to one of my regular gay lovers. He's got a pot-belly and looks his age (over 60) but his cock is wonderful -- 8" of thick delicious meat. I love sucking his 1st load of cum into my mouth before he fucks my man-pussy deep and hard. Please tell more stories like this one. Also, I'd like to know if this really happened to you or if it's just a fantasy of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like it. ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92%)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

same adventure happened to me/ best sex i ever had to my confusion and surprise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOT story. I was 60yo first time fucked by a guy. It felt good, he fucked me very hard and pumped his cum into me. I went from an old straight male to a submissive, satisfying another guy's urge to stick his cock in me. He stills fucks me every few months

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous