All Comments on 'A Fantasy Come True'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Low life

If your wife is having cancer treatments , you should be by her side not fucking your sister in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful story has the right pace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
odd

Scenario too implausible to get me going. Why would a woman fuck her brother in law to keep her sister from knowing she had a key to the house? When obviously they were close and the sister in law was helping her sister with her cancer treatments? I couldn't get past that. Although I liked the description of the girl, and the logical idea that the husband was being left hanging due to his wife's cancer treatments. I understand that more than I'd like. The blackmail key just has to be more plausible before the rest of it does anything for me. Definitely has potential otherwise.

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 9 years ago
Not bad

To the low life comment did you bother reading the story the husband was out of vacation time so he couldn't be at his wife's. All in all it wasn't a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Great story, very enjoyable read.

To the idiot who left the Low life review

"Low life

If your wife is having cancer treatments , you should be by her side not fucking your sister in law."

If you had taken time to read the story you would have read that he was "All out of vacation time", so he couldn't take time off of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh...

Wes should be the one with cancer. Completely unlikable character.

KinPAKinPAalmost 2 years ago

Husband didn’t deserve either woman…total lowlife POS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous