All Comments on 'A Fantasy Comes True'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not bad

but could use some editing. Had missing words, dropped letters and wrong words.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Better than "not bad"---much better.

Ok so it needs some editing--but this is a very fine story of how cuckoldry begins.

This relationship however is free of the humiliation that usually makes this type of story less than pleasant reading.

So for me it's a 5 star account of a pleasant relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I missed

any errors there were because the story and the sex were so hot. Wish you lived in New Hampshire because I could use a good pussy eating and fuck since my wife is no longer interested in sex. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Nothing beats watching your wife get hammered by a real stud.

BTW - Flamers, what part of "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (21310)" do you not understand??? Why do you even read these stories when you know what it is about??

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Simple reason

Because the extramarital fun is to get rid of the cheating wife and revenge against the cheating wife and the lover(s) for a sexual majority husband. Revenge, consequence stories are 20-25% of the Loving Wives stories and the sexual majority readers look for these stories.......

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Good read

Hubby and Sweetie have an honest discussion. Sweetie takes a big risk and it pays off, since her secret fantasy is a close match with Hubby's secret fantasy that he would never have otherwise expressed! How could they possibly NOT have put flesh on their shared dream? Surprise, surprise...it worked for all three of them!

The BooBirds believe the satisfaction of the three FICTIONAL characters is evil, wrong, and will cause pimples!

I believe it is a good 4* story. Not Five. Very little seduction by the Bull!

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
GREAT story!!! Thanks!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

chrisb581chrisb581almost 11 years ago
a good story

well done I love this kind of story and this is a good one

NormCastleNormCastlealmost 11 years ago
Wanted to watch my wife.

Never happened, but since then have had a girlfriend get fucked by a legitimate 8" thick cock and nearly had a hands free orgasm myself while watching. After he left, I did eat his cum out of her, and then fucked her hard and replaced the cum inside her pussy....truly it was one of the very best days of my life...

ScarloochieScarloochiealmost 11 years ago
A Great Story .....

Very exciting and stimulating which is what it's supposed to be !!! I wouldn't worry about any editing mistakes. Another fine entry in the "Loving Wives" category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Refreshing to read a cuckold story without the husband being humiliated. Allowing your spouse to get satisfaction from whomever they wish is an act of love. She is a person, not a possession. The fact the husband shares the fantasy makes it a win-win situation.

LorenasManliLorenasManliover 10 years ago
Many do not understand the thrill - but we do...

As someone who has shared his wife (albeit with only one other man but many, many times) I understand. Well written and I know about how hot it is to clean her up afterwards before giving her more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Watched my wife

Over the years with other guys, and I can assure you it's hot and we have great sloppy seconds afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wish it was me

I have had my lady friend come to me immediately after having sex with another man and I loved it; but unfortunately I never was able to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Screw my wife

Great story. I'd love to invite another man with a huge cock over. Then he takes my wife into our bedroom and spends the night screwingy wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s easy

I am too old to start from scratch (age 63).

Sharing wife with another man is one of things i never experienced though it was my fantasy.

That was my karma.

If you have voyeur tendencies do not hide them from your wife. Be yourself, your true self. Women prefer men who are comfortable being who they are.

Conversely, if your wife is a 'loving wife' encorage her to be who she is & love her the way she is.

Once you give her your permission to fuck somebody else, you must be ready for whatever is in store for you.

The new lifestyle might be very rewarding.

Remember: a wife who fucks two men is better than the wife who fucks no man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story with happy ending

I have often thought of sharing my beautiful wife.This story is very similar to my fantasies .I would love to see a well hung man fill my wife's gorgeous thighs with his man meat and unload all of his hot juices. I would watch even help hold and position her for maxim penetration ,then i would take my turn filling her body with man cum. We would take turns filling her soaking wet vagina until we were exhausted and she had been fully and totally satisfied- filled to the top so to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wanting to see my wife fuck another man and get filled with his cum !

Good story . I agree that this fantasy of mine is not about her humiliating my manhood but about my wife enjoying her sexy self with more than one man while I get to see her get pleasured , viewing this moment from any angle and realizing she will be dripping another man's cum for me to lick off her and then dill into her sloppy wet pussy for me to fill again !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

To anonymous 4 s. never too late, I started sharing my wife when she was 62. It is amazing how many much younger guys want to fuck a mature woman, especially one who , at first was a bit timid, but now will take their cocks in any hole. A lot of the younger guys want anal because their girlfriend/wife wont do it.To watch a large cock slide into your wifes pussy is one thing but to see that same large cock open your wifes arse is another. The first time I saw that my cock blew untouched. Never too late, ask your wife.

LuvShowinHerOffLuvShowinHerOffabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story. Loved reading it ... I love sharing my wife myself .. truly an exciting act!

tustin92614tustin92614about 10 years ago
Very Nice!!

Love to read good stories about wife sharing. Its a great fantasy for me, but only a fantasy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to anonymous Jan 07/14 from anoymous 4*s "it's never too late"

Thank you very much, man. Your comment made my day!

I tried to talk my wife into fucking other men. i really did. about 30 years ago i had an affair and we almost got divorced. We did not. i will revert to that issue a bit later.

my wife was getting prettier & prettier (& sexier) every year. men started openly showing interest. it was turning me on. i had a fantasy that she will fuck the president of the NGO where she worked. There was a big fundraiser in a big city. of all employees he chose he to go along with him and she was still just admin at the time. she insisted that i take 2 days off & drive her & children to that city. the hotel was paid. I even told her to concentrate on her work & kids & i wil be fine. i guess she just did not want to fuck him.

Guys were openly hitting on her. When she got promoted, I would accompany her to various events. I would take the role of a volunteer. i saw guys ogling and salivating when they see her. Can you imagine a mixed event where the NGO had a fundreiser & local painters had an exibition and local poets recited their poetry. the poetry for my heart was when men who supposedly have refined taste want my wife to be their muse (& to fuck her when they are at it),

our sex life was less then perfect. i told her that it was because she had never really forgoven me. i told her that she must have a fling & after that we will be Even Steven. i kept assuring her that i will never love her less because of that, but that i mmight love her even more. I will forgive you whatever you do.

i tried everything. I started buying her nice classy lingerie. one they she told me, i know why you are buying me that stuff: you want me to have it so i could have extra marital sex. When we were in bed cuddling and she got naked i would tell her, you are a sex goddes, women like you should be given special dispensation to be allowed to make more than one man happy, they must not be restricted to 'home turf' - they are 'guest team quality'.

i could write a book...

Thank you for the friendly piece of advice. you submitted it on Eastern Orthodox Xmas (Jan 7) & that happens to be the church where i was baptized.

your nice words were my Xmas present.

You might come across this comment.

to Wes99: thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gary, you can stay with my wife and me if you come to Toronto, Canada

We would be very good hosts.

SolonarjrSolonarjrover 9 years ago
Me too!

I too have watched my beautiful wife fuck another man. It was one of the amazing events in my life.

A very erotic story well written. Great job ... can't wait to read your next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

When my wife and I were very young, married less than 2 years, I asked her if she would consider letting me watch her fuck someone else. She was shocked, but tentatively said if that was what I wanted, she would. I had only just begun to understand my wife was somewhat of a submissive! Not so much anymore, but back then, yes.

She wanted to know who and I told her I wanted it to be one of my friends, Bill in particular. She liked Bill who helped us out a lot when we did house repairs and agreed but was curious why him. I told her it would be a turn on from then on, knowing anytime we were around him, he'd be thinking about what she looked like naked and what a great fuck she was! That idea turned her on so much she was a tiger in bed! She liked the idea of another man looking at her that had fucked her. She had two old boyfriends who fucked her regularly before we married but they moved away and she never saw them again.

We sprung it on Bill about the same way. He'd stopped by to have dinner one Friday night and afterward while we were watching my wife clean the kitchen up, I asked him if he'd like to fuck Josie while I watched. He was surprised, but not shocked! He said absolutely he'd fuck her in front of a crowd! My wife at that time was 5'2", 110lbs with B cups and nipples like the ends of your thumbs. We were off to bed just about that quick! I sat in my chair and watched as they stripped down, my wife took off her panties and bra under the covers, she was shy that first time. When Bill stripped off I was surprised, he didn't have a very big cock, it was the first hard on I'd ever seen outside of my own. I'm about 7.5" and thick, he was about 4.5 and fairly thin except for the big head on his cock. He was already stiff as a board!

When he got under the covers, I watched his hand reach over to my wife's pussy and he exclaimed "you're soaked!" About that fast, he crawled between her legs and I heard her little gasp as he went in, then he was at it like a rabbit! I couldn't see anything but the blankets going up and down but it was exciting! My cock was in my hand and I found something I absolutely loved, jacking off while he fucked her! They were both moaning and I could hear them grunting as they worked toward their cum and he came first, leaving her in the lurch! I listened and watched as he strained to get it all in as deep as possible and then he lay still on her. I knew then I found a new hobby.

I figured it would be a one and done, then he'd leave, giving me a chance to get my own. But he rolled off and just lay there while we talked with me still stroking my cock nice and slow, afraid I was going to cum, while they watched. Bill started playing with her tits, pulling on her nipples pretty hard because its something she loves and I could see it on her face. Suddenly I noticed the blankets moving down around her pussy and I realized she was masturbating while he pulled on her nipples! She loves to masturbate in cum and had told me about after her boyfriends left, she would lay around and masturbate again and again until it was all used up! She had to be really worked up to masturbate in front of anyone.

Bill noticed and started sucking her nipples. If she was worried about him seeing her body, when he pulled the covers back and started mauling her tits, it didn't bother her a bit anymore! But he couldn't stand it and crawled back on top of her and started going at her pussy again, this time lasting much longer than the first time of about 5 minutes! As soon as I could see his ass pumping up and down I began spewing out my first load and it was massive! But since he kept pounding away, so did I, imagining what was happening under the covers. He finally slowed down and went at a more moderate pace, making it last. When he shot that time, Josie had orgasmed at least twice, almost bucking him off!

Then I surprised everyone with a mistake. Josie was laying there masturbating again while Bill lay next to her and she asked if I could help clean things up. I misunderstood, she wanted a towel, but I brought her my tongue. I slipped under the covers from the side, hidden from their sight and began licking her pussy. Bills cum was everywhere and wouldn't stop running out. He might have a small pecker but his prostate was loaded with semen! I had her cleaned up pretty well and had given her three more orgasms when I felt his pecker poke my shoulder. I thought he was trying to get my attention and turned toward him, and ended up with his cock in my mouth. Accidently? No, I had to search for it but I was so horned up I was out of control.

I took his cock in my mouth and right to the root. I started sucking on him the way I like Josie to do. I could hear him moaning while he sucked her tits and suddenly I felt her finger dip between her lips and start rubbing while he husband sucked their friend! I didn't stop, Bill didn't push me away and I soon ended up with a mouthful of cum though I hadn't really thought it through to that point. Not knowing what to do, I swallowed it and continued to suck gently.

Then Bill showed his true colors. I started to get into position to fuck my wife but he covered her pussy with his hand and looked at me saying, "nope, mine." I blew it at that point, instead of forcing the issue, I sat up on my heels and started pounding my cock while they watched. He might have the smaller cock, but he'd asserted complete control and started dictating my actions. He'd tell me to stop and take my hand off, then start up again, until I was whining in need. He finally let me cum, telling me to shoot it on Josie's pussy. I shot my second load of the day, and it was the biggest of my life! After I was done milking my cock he ordered me to clean it and rather than get a towel, I got back down there and sucked it all up.

After that, we got up and went back into the living room and watched TV until it was time for bed. Rather than leave, Bill told us he would sleep with us, we had a king sized bed. I didn't know what to do or say, I was pretty young and he was 10 years older than us. Josie and I kind of looked at each other and mentally shrugged. You guessed it, he fucked my wife again but insisted I 'fluff' him, I'd never heard the term before, sucking him until he was hard. Off and on through the night I'd wake up with him pounding and grunting into her but didn't wake up enough to clean them.

The next morning I woke up and Jodi was in the shower and Bill was still in bed asleep with me. She walked back into the bedroom, still naked and it woke him up. He motioned for her to come over and the next thing I know, I'm sucking his cock while he's playing with her. Bill pushed me away from his cock and said he had an idea. He made me lay on my back and Josie straddled me with her pussy over my face. He got behind her and started pounding her pussy right over my face! What a view! Before Josie could suck my cock, had she have wanted to, I started pounding my cock while saw the actual deed being done! It didn't take him long and he was emptying himself into her. When he withdrew, he was fairly flaccid and dropped his cummy cock into my mouth. At that point, I didn't even think about it, I just cleaned it off. Then he had Josie sit up on her haunches and put her hole right over my mouth. My gosh did the cum run out then, right into my mouth. I sucked and licked her hole until she couldn't stand anymore orgasms while I jacked my own cock off three times.

I love the taste of Bills cum, the feeling of his cock in my mouth and Josie's cum filled pussy.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I don't understand

if "anonymous" felt so strongly moved, why didn't he just write and submit a personal story instead of posting it as an extended comment.

Wes99Wes99over 9 years agoAuthor
Loved it From Anonymous

Anonymous, thanks for your reply telling about your3-way experience with Josie, yourself and Bill. It was very erotic, and thank you for taking the time to write it in response to my story A Fantasy Comes True.

Wes99

dossermandossermanabout 9 years ago
Lucky me.

I have prepared my wife for a night with her lover and have witnessed him making her cum on his face and cock. Then I have had the pleasure of her ravaged body after he has dressed and gone back home. She is so stretched out that I can put my hand inside her and scoop his runny cum out of her. She is still mine but I cant explain how good it feels to see her fucked ragged and the smell of sex and sweat really is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't get to see it

While I was working in the bar, a male/employee/acquaintance, took my wife and another couple to the ocean and spent a few hours on the boss's boat. They had all been drinking. My friend later told me that he fucked my wife. She denied it. I let it pass and it was never discussed again .... but I sure did fantasize about it. Would have loved to see her used by other men and I often visualized the brother in law, and several elders from her religious group; doing her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife fucks friend

My wife, Wendy likes to ride her vibrator and suck my cock at same time. I asked her if she would like to ride 2 cocks. She said she would love to. I took her to a hotel for the night and she dressed up in a little black dress and stockings and suspenders. She kept flashing at the young waiter. He was loving it and paying my wife extra attention. I asked him if he would like to help me fuck her after his shift. Which he did. We went back to our room and spent the whole night spit roasting and dping my wife. She loved it. Now every Friday night we go out and she pulls a guy so e can both fuck her. She's hooked on 2 cocks fucking her. I'm trying to get her to bring her friend Amanda home as well so I can fuck 2 woman. I think it's going to happen cause she says she would love to lick some pussy.

ParkierParkierabout 7 years ago
Beautiful Story

I wish my wife felt as yours does!

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
That would have been hot to watch!

I can picture his dick jamming her cunt as he fucks her.I would get up very close to watch his dick in her and how her pussy would be a tight fiut with his dick!!!

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
What a great, sexy wife.

I never ran into a woman like her, but would have loved to do so. I think watching his dick go into her pussy up close and watch how her cunt lips would suck it in with every stroke and finally as they both have great orgasms and his cum would start dripping between her legs and her ass cheeks. That would be a special treat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more than willing

i have had a few similar incidents at this one. It was was with my ex brother in law. my wife had fantasied for years after seeing his 9 in cock in the hot tub . we finally got him to fuck her. as he was fucking her she wanted her clit licked too. I couldnt wait to put my face down and lick her as he pounded her cunt hard and deep . every now and then he would slip out and slide it along her clit and my lips. when he came he filled her cunt full and came all over my face and her clit too. i licked her clean and him too. since then we have had many sexual fun times with him .

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I remember

I remember the first time I ever say her in action. They were in my backyard. I thought they were splashing in the pool or playing ball. I came out in the deck and stopped in shock. Susie! My Susie! What are you doing? Total shock, as I saw my Goldie, Susie, locked up with Ceasar, the German Shepherd from next door. Kinda thought back to that when I read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-). I've never seen another man fuck my wife... except in my jack-off fantasies & 'wet dreams'!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That moment

When the woman you are married to reaches up to accept a lover is one I can't describe. Ours was a "get even" thing, since he found out his wife and I got frisky one Saturday afternoon when we ended up in my back yard somehow, just the two of us.

We were in swim suits, she was light skinned and getting red, asked me to put lotion on her so I did. Just friends, NBD, then I got fussed up, she got fussed up and it happened. One of those unplanned things. Guilty feeling, she confessed, he got mad, rather than fight I told him to go get it on with my wife, knowing no way in hell she would.

But it all came out, and it turned out she would too, she was pissed at me now also. She told me I had to sit and watch, that I had it coming. One would think that would keep on, it didn't and we are all still friends.

OK, I do keep my eyes open, and she does too. No more sun tan lotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY. Gave you a 5 (*****)

I want to copy & paste an earlier comment, namely anon 01/19/19:

Quote:

LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-). I've never seen another man fuck my wife...

except in my jack-off fantasies & 'wet dreams'!

:-)

Unquote.

Btw, as u rule, I love Wess99's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: 👍 👍

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Anonymous 12/12/14

Your story brought back many memories, i have done exactly the same thing many times and my wife and i loved it,but I'm not a writer and now 81 years old but still remember it all with fond memories.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
WHAT I WOULDN'T DO

after reading this story, I again asked my wife to do something like this.... for the zillionth time, she emphatically said, NO..... to you guys that this is true in real life, I envy you.... oh, what I wouldn't do to have a wife like this !! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If All You Want ...

... is sex with other people, even if just to watch (kink: voyeurism), then don't get married. That is not what marriage is about or it's purpose.

And even if only one of you "strays" with apparent "permission" from the other, there will come a time and a realization that neither of you believes there is a marriage left, and why continue the stupid scam? The marriage died the first time she spread her legs for strange. . .

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Very arousing

This is a FAVORITE. Any story that arouses the sexual juices is a favorite. This can be fun if it is kept just fun. When it becomes serious someone invariably gets hurt. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wife and I started going together when we were 17, I popped her cherry when we were 18 (she was a church going non drinking Catholic girl), this became a fantasy of ours (well mine to start off with), we were 35, married 15 years with 2 children, members of a nudist club when it finally happened, that opened the door to 35 + years of swinging, swapping and M F M threesomes for us, had our last threesome 5 years ago with a 53 year old guy we met in a chat room, we are now close to 80, age has caught up with us but have absolutely ne regretts, now married 59 years and still very much in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was average but still provided some degree of stimulation. I wonder why there are so many negative comments about wife sharing after stories like this one. Why would someone that believes wife sharing is wrong keep reading and commenting on these stories? Why do some of you feel that you are in a position to decide what other couples choose to included or exclude from their sex life? If it is some religious view then what religion's view of marriage are you promoting? In the Bible Sarah asked her husband to have sex with a servant girl named Hagar. Many in the Bible had multiple wives and are spoken of as righteous men. Lot had sex with both of his daughters and got them both pregnant. He is spoke of as a righteous man. So all this anti-sex "forbidden fruit" taboo thinking makes me wonder what such views are based on. Could it be that some are just sexually frustrated and upset that some of us enjoy married life that includes a variety mutually agreed upon sex partners? My husband started sharing me almost 10 years ago. About 8 years ago I started sharing him. We have been married 25 years and love each other very much and are very close. He likes to watch me fuck. Why does that bother you so much? If you have never tried it then what is the bases for saying it is problematic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of the threesomes my wife and I would have with her dad, then later our son. She loved fucking her dad as I watched, and I loved watching. When it was my turn, I would eat his cum out of her pussy then fuck her. Then her dad would eat my cum out of her pussy and fuck her again. Our record was 8 fucks each in one night.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

5 stars. I don't know if this story is true or not but it could be because it's very realistic. I myself would love this to happen with me and my wife -- except that I won't be fucking her afterwards. I just want to be a cuckold, watching a hot masculine well-hung bull fuck my wife and give her the sexual pleasure I can't give her with my thin pencil dick. I will definitely eat his cum out of her cunt but I don't really want to fuck my wife anymore. I would rather suck the bull's cock and then my wife can watch when he fucks my sissy faggot man-pussy. My gift to my wife will be giving her the sexual pleasure I can't (and no longer want to) give her. She's a good person and deserves at least that much.

Please tell us more stories like this one. It turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve watched my wife in gangbangs with 5/guys , giving blowjobs in the back seat with strangers, fucking over a hundred men in her mouth,ass,and cunt for 17 years and I love her and am more attracted to her than ever before .I love being her cleanup man and eating her cum filled pussy before it is my turn. I’m always last and I love it . The more musky and nasty that swollen pussy is the more I love to eat it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Though voyeurism is my fantasy still I didn't tried it ever. This is the reason I liked your story but most important to like the story is there is no humiliation which I can't even think in my wildest dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic… been fantasizing the same with my wife for a while now…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

text me pics of big cocks 17316148361

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice job - both as a very great sex writer and an honest cuck. Fabulous outcome and very well told. Matches my perfect experience as a third. I just love to magnify a committed love for each other. My experience matches yours. My couples always invite me back and I’ve been so very fortunate to have had a hand in stimulating my Darlenes as your friend did yours. My couples always tell me how just sharing their thoughts and the experiences that they both had, often drive them to drop to the floor and have the best fucks that they ever had.

Now, all I need is a Darele of my very own to share as she wishes. Alas, I’ve not found her yet. I pray to my creators every night, that - he, she, it, them…- will send her my way soon. Sigh. I’ve been waiting for a girl like her for so very long…

i122i1223 months ago

There is nothing more satisfying than seeing the look of pleasure on your wife’s face as she invites you to make love to her cum filled pussy

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very nice to watch your wife being fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1121 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.