All Comments on 'A Fantasy Comes True'

by mdiver

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Some people

are quite abrupt and criticize freely. Just because they have no imagination or the guts to try something new. Your story is well written and progressed nicely. It almost exactly matches several of my experiences. Brings back old memories. Keep writing!

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 10 years ago
Agreed!

Literotica is a play on passion and fantasy for us. No place for plain realism.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
It is great to have friends that you trust enough to have sex with them.

Good enough friends that you know that there will be no petty jealousy about anyone feeling left out of the hot sex.

I'd like to read more of their experimenting with group sex and threesomes.

The male, female, male grouping is far more hotter than the female, male, female grouping, because there is only so much one man can do when trying to please two women, but two men pleasing one woman can be so intense.

When it's Jane's turn, I'd like to see Jane take Larry's cock up her cunt, and Steve's cock up her ass while she is sucking Larry's wife's cunt. That would be a very hot four way.

Hope to see more soon, and thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Some people

Also, it seems some people can't stand others who dare have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked this story

because it was fair to each participant. No one was sneaking around and plotting. No humiliation involved and it was erotic. I like non cucky stories. In cuckold stories the woman gets all of the extra marital fun. This story there was balance and every had fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice fantasy!

If I were Larry I'd be eating Steve's cum out of my wife right about now, and anticipating Steve reciprocating after I'd fucked his wife.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous