A Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yawned and lowered myself back down, this time on my front with my cheek on the damp sand. He looked at me sideways, a smile tweaking the corner of his mouth, and then he rolled onto his side and reached over to my back.

I was so warm and so relaxed that when he touched me I reacted with an honest sigh of appreciation rather than twitching away or acting offended as I might have done at another time. I jerked pretty up quick when I realised he was undoing the tie of my bikini, though. Of course, jerking upwards wasn't the most sensible move and I had to grab the fabric before I totally exposed myself. I glared at him from my prone position, wondering how I was going to readjust myself without him seeing, well, everything there was to see, and quite how I would manage to swim back to shore on my own without panicking.

"What are you doing?" I barked.

To my surprise he laughed softly, and the pressure of his warm hand on my back forced me gently back onto the sand despite my protests.

"You don't want tan lines," he said, as if it was the simplest, most obvious thing in the world, and then his fingers moved to the tie at my neck, pushing the strands of sodden hair out of his way as he worked to loosen the knot.

I was caught, too embarrassed to move, and thoroughly turned on by his proximity.

"Besides," he added with a wink, "we're still in the topless section of the beach. Even this far out."

I felt my face grew red. I suspected that he had sensed my reluctance to disrobe, and now he was doing it for me and it was both utterly mortifying and unbelievably sexy. Finally he had undone the last tie and, gently but firmly, drew the fabric out from under me. I felt it slide across my skin, across my breasts and my nipples, and swallowed hard. I could, I suppose, have grabbed it, could have forced him to leave it, but it wasn't worth it; it was already too late. There was no way that I could get out of this easily; what he wanted to see, he would see, and I didn't have much choice about it. And, to be honest, nervous as it made me, the thought also turned me on.

"Too uncomfortable to lie on," he told me decisively, and let it drop in a small soggy heap by my head. He smiled across at me then lay back again, closing his eyes. I could not help noticing that, casual and relaxed as he seemed, the contact had affected him too; the still wet cotton clinging to him could not disguise that.

I tried to tell myself to relax, and that there was little I could do right now anyway. Inevitably, there was no way I could preserve my modesty unless he decided to allow me to. Worrying about it would change nothing in that regard.

Lying there half naked, my nipples rubbing against the sand with every move I made, it was impossible for me to decide how much time had passed; I felt incredibly tranquil, enjoying the heat of the sun and the heat growing between us, but at the same time unable to completely relax, aware of the water surrounding us on all sides and the fact that I was half naked with a near stranger.

Eventually I sensed him stirring and realised that, amazingly, I had managed to fall into a light doze. The sun was still high in the sky, but had noticeably moved, and it was obvious that it would be wise to get back to shore soon. I opened my eyes to see him sitting up, rubbing his face and yawning hugely. He glanced down at me and that teasing smile appeared again.

"I will close my eyes, if you like," he said, the corners of his mouth twitching in amusement. While I was lying there I had spent far too much time trying to work out how I was going to get myself covered up again, but somehow his assumption that I would be ashamed made me determined to prove him wrong.

I stretched languidly and slowly rolled over, then stretched again, letting out a little moan of relief as I pulled my muscles taut and let them relax again. I glanced up into his face and saw with satisfaction that he was far more bothered by my naked breasts than he had tried to imply. His eyes were wide and glued to my chest. After a moment he visibly shook himself, and I could easily guess that he was reminding himself that nude women were a daily occurrence in the hotel. He turned away and started to get to his feet, feigning a lack of interest, but a cursory glimpse of his crotch showed that my casual display had got to him.

Standing up myself, I grabbed the damp top and shook it out. In all honesty, wet, cold and with a light coating of sand, I really didn't want to put the damn thing back on. David looked over at me again, and I could have sworn I saw a slight blush on his dark olive skin.

"We should head back. But I will wait while you, while you... dress." It was no illusion; he was definitely both embarrassed and aroused, and I grinned to myself. It was a definite boost for my ego, and, well, it would be churlish to complain about such a beautiful man having the hots for me.

I looked down at the garment in my hand.

"Actually, mp, I don't think I'll bother," I said cheerfully. "It's got sand in it -- and I hate putting wet bathing suits back on. No one is going to mind me turning up on shore like this, and I have a towel there. Besides, I've never swum topless before. It might be good."

As I spoke I backed down the gentle slope into the deeper water; when it rose to chest height my breasts began to float, bobbing on the surface of the lapping waves. It felt incredibly sexy, and suddenly I could see the appeal of skinny dipping.

"Shove this in your pocket, will you?" I asked, flinging the offending garment to him. He caught it instinctively, on reflex, and then stood for a moment like an idiot, open mouthed, before he remembered himself and tucked it into the pocket of his shorts.

He waded down to join me, and I noticed that he changed the second he was in the water; I guess it felt good on his skin, too, as he stretched himself, and then smiled down at me, the mischief returning.

"It's good, yes?" he asked, and I nodded. "The water feels best on skin."

I swirled back and forth, enjoying his eyes on me and the water against me. The ripple around the edge of the sandbank would now and then catch my nipples just right, and I had the fanciful notion that the waves were licking me, trying to turn me on. It was working. I let myself lay back into the water, enjoying the buoyancy and the caress of it. David moved closer and gently cupped a hand under my head, stopping me from drifting away on the current, his fingers tangled in my hair.

I relaxed into his touch, feeling secure in his hold. The water lapped at me still, like a gentle but eager lover, insistent; I toyed with the tie at the side of my bikini briefs, tempted to remove them, to let the water have its wicked way with me. I heard a sharp intake from my side, and laughed to myself with a wry little grin, as I dragged myself back to reality. Maybe later me and the sea could talk about this, but common sense was reasserting itself. I really didn't want to drown. Especially when the alternative seemed so promising.

Suddenly I felt incredibly self conscious, and very aware of that fact that I'd entrusted myself and, possibly more scary, half my current allotment of clothing to a guy I'd only known a couple of hours. All I knew about him was his name.

Awkwardly I righted myself, taking a moment to disengage my bedraggled locks from his grasp, and waded a little farther out into the water till I felt a little less exposed. I felt as if I had been drinking. This was not how I behaved; I was freaking myself out.

I don't sleep around, I reminded myself, though at that moment I was struggling to think of a good reason why not. I was caught between the desire to jump his bones right there on that sandbank, and a sudden urge to be back at the hotel, able to have a hot shower and return to my book, which I realised was probably still under the lounger by the pool.

Worrying about the possibility of my book being wrecked or stolen was an easy distraction, and one that I grasped at gratefully. Life was simpler when I could lose myself in someone else's fantasy. Mine was not meant to come true, was not meant to come alive and start flirting with me. And I didn't want to get sand anywhere it would be painful to remove.

"We'd better head back," I muttered, curling my toes into the sand and not daring to look up at him just in case I accidentally shagged him. Believe me, at that point it was a genuine risk. I realised that a cold shower might turn out to be more appropriate.

Even with my face turned away I could practically feel him looking at me, feel the confused, resigned expression on his face.

"As you wish." He waded past me into the deeper water, he hand grazing my skin deliberately as he passed me. I closed my eyes and took in a shaky breath. I did not know quite what it was that was causing my insane over the top reactions; sure, he was mouth-wateringly gorgeous, and appeared to be attracted to me, but I still wasn't sure that that was enough to explain the mixture of lust and panic that was filling me. Something about floating there with him, the sensually of it, seemed to have short circuited my brain; as I followed him back towards the shore I felt shivery inside. As soon as we got back I needed either to have a very cold shower or a very hot David.

Whether it was deliberate or not I wasn't sure, but we arrived further down the beach than where we'd started, a little private bay secluded from the public beach. No towel. I bit my lip as we emerged from the water. David looked back at me. I wasn't sure if his expression was hopeful or challenging.

I was wishing I hadn't insisted we head back. I was wishing I'd undone my bikini briefs and let him take me. I imagined what would have happened if I had been bolder, or had allowed him to be bolder; imagined those sensuous lips kissing my neck, those long, strong fingers touching me. Not casually, not a mere brush, but caressing my skin with urgency.

He licked his lips as he looked at me, and I wondered if my thoughts were that transparent. Part of me thought I should make a dash for it -- tits out and all. Clearly, I should not be allowed to be around him, as the effect he had on me was detrimental to my mental health, but on the other hand, I was on holiday, and if you can't sleep with gorgeous if inappropriate men when you're on holiday then what is the point, tell me that?

"I suppose it's topless on this part of the beach too?" I asked. It was a stupid question. I was trying to give myself time to decide what to do. Whether to go and find my towel or... not.

He chuckled. "No, actually, it's not." Challenging. Definitely challenging. "It's nudist."

"Oh really." My fingers edged down towards the tie of my bikini again. I could see his eyes following their progress. It was obvious he was hoping I'd take the bait, and part of me wanted to. He looked at me speculatively; I plastered an innocent look on my face while inside I willed him to come and undress me. It was pretty clear from his expression that in his head he had undressed me already. He'd already done half the job. Would he come over here and finish it off?

We were only a few paces apart, but it seemed to take him a long time for him to cover the short distance between us. We'd been teasing each other since the pool I suddenly realised, but this was no tease. This was pure desire. I could feel his breath on my wet skin as he towered over me.

I'd kind of expected him to just go for it, to peel away the last of my clothing and take what I was offering. What I wasn't expecting was for him to pull me close and lower his mouth to mine.

Considering the situation, it was an incredibly tender kiss. I moaned and dissolved against him. I had never been kissed so expertly, had never had my knees turn to jelly underneath me so that I had to cling on for support. He could have pushed me up against a tree and taken me there and then. I wished he would. It sent me into an agony of lust; I wanted him so badly at that moment.

He was more of a gent than I had expected, though -- and I could have killed him for it. Teasingly, he drew away, sucking lightly at my tongue, taking my lips gently between his teeth one after the other, then brushing his mouth against mine as he straightened up. He ran his thumb over my mouth, and I couldn't help tasting it with the tip of my tongue.

He reached down, not, as I had expected, to finally undo the tie, but to take my hand. He led me back down to the water, till we were ankle deep. I curled my toes into the soft sand, almost unbearably sensual beneath my feet.

He bent his head to kiss me again, less gentlemanly this time, his mouth rough on mine. He wrapped his arms around me, one hand running up and down my back, the other grabbing my bottom and pulling me firmly against him.

I hadn't needed to get up close to know he was turned on, but it still felt good to feel the hardness of his cock pressed into my flesh. I bit his lip and he bit mine in return. He slid his other hand down, one buttock in each hand, his fingers moving over and under the fabric that still partially covered them, massaging and caressing my backside. I ground my crotch against him, slipped my fingers into the waistband of his shorts. I wanted us to be naked but I wanted him to undress me.

"Take it off," I managed to say between kisses.

He shook his head. "Not yet."

His lips moved from my mouth to my neck and then down my breastbone, his face buried between the soft flesh of my breasts. He turned this way then that, his lips moving across my skin, then moved to take a nipple in his mouth. I groaned. The contact was like an electric shock that connected directly with my libido. He licked and sucked, tasting every inch, but always returning to the sensitive pyramid of flesh. My fingers twisted in his hair as he pushed harder at it, sucking and flicking till it stood almost painfully erect and my breath was coming in little gasps. He gave it one last lick and then moved to my other breast. I let my head loll back; it felt like we stood there for hours, his mouth on the swell of my flesh, pleasuring me in a way so few men had ever bothered to do.

I moaned with disappointment when he finally moved his mouth away from my breasts, but it quickly turned to a sound of pleasure and anticipation as his lips danced downwards, till he was kneeling in the shallow water at my feet and nibbling the skin of my belly in a way that almost made my knees buckle beneath me. He drew away and looked up at me, then returned his gaze to my body as he slid his hands down to my thighs. I was standing above him clad only in the briefest bikini bottoms I had ever owned: he looked at me as if I were a goddess, and the expression in his eyes already had me melting in anticipation.

He pressed his face against my leg, nibbling at my thigh. I wasn't sure I'd be able to stand up much longer. His mouth moved deliberately over the cotton between my legs and I moaned unashamedly; I was gagging to feel his tongue inside me. I was sure he would be able to feel, smell my arousal. He moaned and the vibration through my pussy made me want to scream.

Just when I felt I might not be able to stand up much longer, he began to make his way back up, finally finding my mouth with his. He pulled me close to his body, running his big hands luxuriously over my naked skin. We were both moaning now, moaning into each other's mouths as we kissed. Then, so quickly that I didn't know quite how it had happened, he caught me up in his arms so I was at his mercy, one arm grasped around his neck.

He started to lower me down to the water, I yelped in surprise, but I can't say that I protested too much as he lay me down in the shallow water which lapped at my naked skin and made my hair float out like a mermaid's. I protested even less when he lay himself down on top of me, his heavy warmth and weight a welcome crushing.

We kissed again, as if there were no time limit and we could go on forever -- I don't know how long we tasted each other before he began to trace his hands down my body once more. The water was shallow enough that I could lay back unconcerned as he moved over me, my back resting on the sand still, my legs and arms floating slightly. It was a glorious sensation to feel almost weightless, but somehow secure.

The water rippling around me was trying to seduce me again, David's competition and ally as I felt it lap against my skin. He kissed me once more, and I pressed myself into him, enjoying the touch of his stomach on mine, the way my breasts were crushed against his chest, the unashamed hardness in his shorts that promised so much. I missed his lips against mine as he drew away, but they were equally delicious on the skin of my neck, and as he nibbled and licked I groaned and writhed beneath him. Any self consciousness was lost in the burning desire that was consuming me.

His hands and his mouth moved over my breasts and without a thought I groaned aloud and reached down to grab his butt with both hands. I was at totally the wrong angle, but insistently I ground my pelvis into his belly, then slipped a hand down, reaching as far as I could till I could touch the thick length of him through the material of his shorts.

"I want you inside me," I managed to gasp out, and he let out a noise that was half groan and half chuckle as he took both my nipples into his mouth at once. I bucked beneath him again -- the feel of his tongue flipping at me, teasing me, was too much. "Please," I breathed, and felt him shake his head.

"Soon," he promised, and then resumed his steady progress downwards, moving over my belly, the waves and his tongue competing again. Then finally his mouth was between my legs and my hands were tangled in his hair as I pressed myself up into his face.

He licked and tasted me through the thin fabric, which was soaked in salt water and the wetness of my intense arousal. I could feel him moan his own pleasure, turning me on by how much he was turned on. I felt the stubble of his chin scrape gently against my skin as he turned his head to one side then the other to lick the soft, tender flesh at the top of my legs. Every time his mouth passed over the fine band of material that was all that was stopping me from feeling his tongue inside me I groaned a little louder, finally begging him again.

He laughed as he slid his fingers under the thin fabric and then into me, and as he entered me I rocked against him, closing my eyes, sighing with each stroke, his cheek resting against the skin of my thigh almost innocently as his fingers parted me and slid in and out of me. He moved his hands forward, and I could feel the slipperiness of my own arousal on his fingers as he edged up, and up, painfully slowly, till at last he moved over my hard centre and I rubbed myself against him. I was so turned on that after a few seconds, with hardly a warning, I found myself coming, rocking against his touch, his tongue flicking against my thigh.

The orgasm was brief but intense, and as I relaxed back into the sand I was like a rag doll, no longer capable even of encouraging him as he finally undid the knot holding the briefs on and slipped them out from under me. The waves lapped at me again, now against my naked pussy, and then his mouth was there too and I whimpered as his lips finally pressed against me, nuzzling into me, licking along my slit in a way I could hardly bear.

He teased me, chuckling again softly to himself as even in my limp, exhausted state I couldn't help pushing up into his mouth. Finally he relented, sliding his hands underneath my backside as, slowly, teasingly, gently, he parted the swollen lips with his mouth and licked into me.

I was in ecstasy as he licked and sucked on my slick folds, moving over me slowly and deliberately in a way that was both maddening and utterly sensual. I was totally unaware now of anything except his mouth on me; I no longer even noticed the water, or even the way his hands gripped my buttocks. He groaned against me, his obvious pleasure heightening my own. Expertly, he let me build up almost to climax, and then backed away, again and again, till I was whimpering, begging for release.