A Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he had mercy on me, taking my clit into his mouth once again and rhythmically sucking, flicking his tongue across it, his moans vibrating what felt like every nerve ending I owned. I bucked and writhed beneath him, my hands tangled in his hair, and as he slipped two fingers inside me I came again, fucking his hand desperately, crying out, spasms of pleasure tearing through my body as I rode the wave of ecstasy.

He continued to lap at me till I was utterly spent, and then he was above me again, his mouth wet from my climax, his wet shorts clinging to his erection.

I didn't say anything; we stared for a moment into one another's eyes, and then he bent to kiss me. I could taste myself on his lips.

Slipping my hands into the waistband of his shorts, I eased them down over his backside, enjoying the smooth, firm flesh of his buttocks under my hands. I dug in with my fingernails. He groaned into my mouth, and I laughed. Teasingly, I slid the material along the length of his cock, still not touching him, then caressed the backs of his thighs. He moved to enter me, and I clasped my hand over myself so he was denied. I laughed again. Impatiently he kicked off his shorts and pressed the head of his cock against my hand, still kissing me insistently. I grabbed the thick length of him with my free hand, then ran my fingers down to massage his balls, enjoying the effect my touch had on him. He had teased me when I wanted, needed him inside me, and I had planned to exact revenge, but soon the temptation was too strong. I moved my hands, no longer evading him but guiding him inside me.

In one smooth, swift motion, he ploughed deep into me, and I cried out; it was so, so good to feel him filling me up at last. With long, deliberate strokes he fucked me, and our groans rang out in a relentless rhythm. He hooked his hands under my knees, pushing my legs up, opening my cunt to him, his balls slapping at my butt as he pounded into me. After waiting so long, it was amazing that he had any stamina left, but somehow he managed to hang on till I began to come again, and then I felt him come inside me as his body shuddered above me.

He collapsed on top of me and we lay in a breathless tangle, panting. I couldn't help a chuckle. Carolyn wouldn't believe I could possibly be lying naked on the beach with a man I'd known for less than six hours. I only knew his name, and I didn't even care if I never found anything else out. He was glorious, the sex was glorious, and I felt glorious. Nothing else seemed to matter a heck of a lot.

Finally he rolled off me and landed in the water with a splash. "Fuck." It was so inappropriate and so appropriate at the same time that I had to laugh.

"We did already but I wouldn't object to getting another go."

He looked sideways at we and this time we both giggled, in that wonderful post-coital glow, all tension spent. I felt as if all the muscles in my body had dissolved, never mind relaxed.

He rolled onto his side and propped his head on one hand, reaching out to lightly drag his fingers over my damp skin in a way that made my shiver. "How long are you here for?"

"Till Friday." He looked disappointed, which was nice for my ego. "But I have a very comfortable double bed in my room and no concrete plans for the next forty eight hours..."

A wicked grin crept over his face and he leaned over to kiss me, slowly and deliberately, sending my libido into overdrive again.

"Sounds like a very good plan to me."

"Just please tell me you know a back route into the hotel or at least that you have some clothes I could borrow."

He grinned again. "When you look so glorious as you are?"

"You deserve a slap."

"I'll look forward to it. But maybe you're right. I don't want to share you. I'll have to think about it."

I cocked my head to one side. "And in the meantime?"

"In the meantime," he said, leaning towards me and pulling my body closer, "in the meantime... there's no rush."

I pouted. But it turned out that he was right.