A Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers

The air from the fan cooled my sweaty skin and a shiver ran through me from the excitement of what I was about to do. The look on Ryan's face emboldened me—his expression of lust and confusion. I could feel how much power I had at that moment, his full attention on me.

I wouldn't have been surprised to hear the crack of discharged electricity when my knee touched Ryan's. I felt the thrill all the way through me. I felt as dazed as he looked, my head filled with a sudden and overwhelming desire to touch him, to make him want me.

I slid my knee against his and reached out to steady myself, hands on his hot shoulders, as I climbed onto his lap. My skirt hid the view, but I could feel my wet pussy opening as I straddled him, and the thought of how close to his cock it would be once I settled into his lap made my head swim.

Ryan's mouth hung open slightly, incredulity showing on his face. "What..."

It wasn't a protest, just a declaration of disbelief, and I silenced it with my mouth, pressing my open lips to his and kissing him the way Kevin often kissed me—deeply and with unrestrained desire. He reacted after a second, and his returned advance made my lust surge. I kissed him harder, more passionately.

He made a strange noise against my mouth and I realized he was trying to talk and kiss me at the same time. I drew back and the sight of his face made my stomach tighten excitedly; it had been a good kiss, he'd thought so too.

"What the fuck?" he said, eloquent as ever. "What is this?"

He looked at Kevin and I followed his gaze, surprised to see Kevin was just watching—not stroking himself, though from the look on his face and the bulge in his pants, I knew he was enjoying this.

He shook his head, grinning. "It's fucking hot, brother, that's what it is. Just enjoy it."

I looked at Ryan, who was still staring at Kevin uncertainly. Worried he was about to protest or to push me from his lap, I leaned close to his ear, making sure my lips touched his skin, and whispered, "I want you, Ryan."

He tensed, holding still, and I ran my hands over his shoulders, shifting my legs slightly, settling down into his lap more, my open pussy now making contact with the rough fabric of his cargo shorts and the hardness beneath that had to be his cock.

I drew back and turned his head to mine again.

"I want you to fuck me," I said, looking him in the eyes.

He exhaled suddenly. I felt the heat of his breath against my mouth and the tension shift through his whole body. I kissed him again and felt the heat of his hands as he laid them gently on my hips.

I shifted until my torso was level with his head. I watched his face as I moved closer, and we both moaned as I delivered my nipple to his mouth. He opened it and my moan turned to a gasp as he closed the gap between, pressing his open mouth to my breast.

I ran my hands over his head, threading my fingers through his short dark hair, thoroughly messing it up as he very carefully, almost hesitantly, explored the surface of my breast with his tongue. I turned, bringing my other breast to his mouth and watched with delight as he gave it the same careful treatment.

Kevin had never been this gentle or slow, not that I had ever minded his lusty need—I just hadn't known moving so slowly could be such a turn-on. But I was definitely turned on.

Ryan's hands moved up to grasp my breasts, and for a few more minutes he moved from one to the other, his tongue tracing slowly all around and over my nipples before he sucked them, one after the other, applying more pressure until he had me breathing fast.

When he drew back, I relaxed back onto his lap and he looked over at Kevin again. I looked too, noticing Kevin's hand had moved to the front of his jeans, but he still hadn't drawn his cock out yet. I marveled at his restraint—it wasn't something he often showed.

He shook his head, grinning drunkenly, but I knew it was lustful drunkenness at this point, not from the alcohol.

"Oh baby, you're so fucking hot," he said looking at me. "Don't stop."

Ryan gave me an uncertain look, clearly not sure what to do. I returned my hands to his face quickly, and gave him a long, soft kiss, pressing my tongue against his lower lip until he opened his mouth. I searched for his tongue, found it, and we kissed with increased intensity as I slowly slid from his lap.

The fan blew my skirt, flipping it up over my ass, the cool air soothing my throbbing pussy. I heard a noise of approval from Kevin at that; he loved my ass. And since he'd taken my panties in the hallway, he had an uncensored view of everything I had to offer.

I ran my hands down Ryan's chest again, drew back letting our mouths part with a wet sound, and reached for the button at the waistband of his shorts. His eyes went wide and he made a gurgling sound of desire deep in his throat. I couldn't help smiling at that.

I knew what he wanted to hear, what all men wanted to hear, and I bent toward him, seeing his eyes were on my breasts, and said in a soft voice once my fingers reached the button and began to undo it, "I want to suck your cock."

I adjusted my posture slightly to get access to the zipper and waited until he looked up at my face in disbelief.

"I want to suck you, Ryan. I want to feel your cock sliding into my mouth," I moved one knee back, lowered the zipper. "My lips wrapped around it."

He stared, his eyes wide and starting to gain a more animal look to them.

"I want to feel it go deep." I was laying it on, thrilled by his silence and disbelief, and thinking with some delight that Kevin would soon be coming in his pants if I kept it up. "All the way in—deep."

I moved one foot to the floor, drew my other knee from the chair and stepped between his legs, bending at the waist to lower the zipper all the way. I could see the shape of his erection, held tight to his body by the dark blue briefs he was wearing, and swallowed excitedly.

I reached for the elastic waistband as I slowly sank to my knees, and with great care—one hand lowering the fabric, the other slipping into the gap—drew his cock out and into the light.

Every man wants to believe their cock is the most beautiful, the biggest, the thickest you have ever seen. Every man wants to believe that as you begin to suck them, you live for nothing else but the chance to get as much of their cock in your mouth as you can. Every man wants to hear you exclaim what I exclaimed with complete honesty at that moment.

"Oh my God, you're so big."

He was. His cock was huge. Not freakishly huge, not porn star huge, but certainly the largest cock I'd ever seen. And it was beautiful—long and smooth, a slightly lighter shade of bronze than his body, with a subtle curve at the middle, so that when I drew it all the way out and held it erect in my hand, it seemed to lean toward me, as if searching for my mouth.

I stroked it gently as I kept easing his briefs as low as I could, wanting to see the whole package. I knew he must be proud of his cock and I wanted him to think I was impressed—which I was, in fact. I let my eyes go a little wide as I slid my hand in and under his scrotum, cupping it in my palm for a second before I brought it out, pushing the tight fabric of his briefs down underneath it.

I looked up at him. He looked completely shocked, but with obvious excitement under his surprise. He wasn't stopping me, so I stroked his cock and gently kneaded his balls in my palm. I looked over at Kevin, who had shifted in his seat and was watching with anticipation.

"Go on," he said excitedly. "Suck him, baby."

I couldn't believe the thrill that ran through me at his words, but it ran through like a violent shiver and made me turn my head back, my mouth opening as I did, wanting nothing more than to do what they both wanted.

"Oh fuck," Ryan breathed as I turned back to him, my eyes now focused on the blunt tip of his cock, drawing it toward my lips. I let my tongue poke out slightly and then extend, moving forward to meet him and slid the head right into my mouth, cradling it with my tongue, keeping my lips soft.

"Holy...fuck," Ryan swore as I eased my mouth down over the whole flared head and several inches of his thick shaft before I closed my lips and with my tongue moving like a wave against the underside, drew my head back until I was at the tip again.

He groaned and I saw his fist clench and unclench on the arm rest of the chair.

I rolled my tongue in a circle over the tip of his cock, closed my lips to suck, and brought myself forward again, letting him slide into my mouth slowly and as far as I could. He groaned again and I brought my mouth back up, licking and stroking with my tongue as I did. I took him deep a few more times concentrating on taking it as slowly as I could, wanting to make it last.

I held him between my lips and reached up with both hands to grab the fabric at his hips and tug. He automatically lifted his hips so I could lower his shorts, and when he did his cock slid further into my mouth, making him swear loudly.

Once I had his shorts to his ankles I sat up a little and stroked him, twisting my hand around the shaft of his cock while sucking the head. I looked at him and was delighted to see that look of utter amazement men get when they're being blown—like they'd died and gone to heaven. I smiled, knowing how completely I had him.

"Do you want to fuck my mouth?" I asked, extending my tongue and letting my lower jaw drop slowly, bringing my mouth to his cock as if my question needed visual support, as if he hadn't already had the idea himself. I swirled my tongue over the head, licking up the fluid the leaked from the tip.

"Oh my fucking God," he moaned in disbelief as I cradled his cock in the trough of my tongue. I took that as a 'yes' and adjusted my posture so I could begin a steady bobbing over him, enveloping his cock with my mouth, relaxing my jaw and focusing on the motion, feeling the thick head going deeper with each downward motion, until it hit the back of my throat and we both made a noise of excitement.

Ryan groaned and I closed my eyes, imagining Kevin watching—both of them watching as I slid my mouth up and down Ryan's shaft. He shifted his feet, removing them from the tangle of fabric around his ankles and as his thighs parted, I moved closer, settling against him, the prickly heat of his thighs beneath my arms, relaxing as I found my rhythm, sucking and stroking, a low moan coming from my throat as the thrill of what was happening built.

I drew back after a while and looked up at Ryan's face. His look of desperation made me shiver. I stroked him and glanced at Kevin, who groaned when our eyes met. I could tell he wanted me to continue—they both did. I brought Ryan's cock to my mouth again and, still watching Kevin, sucked the head between my lips.

Ryan groaned, Kevin groaned, and I felt my head spin with excitement. I held Kevin's gaze as I bobbed slowly, just taking the head of Ryan's cock in my mouth, sucking and licking as I did. He looked like he was going to explode as he stared.

I turned my eyes back to Ryan, paused, and took him deep into my mouth, deeper than before, and held him there for a second before drawing back and doing it again. I wanted him to come, I decided that as I sucked him and felt his body tense every time his cock head hit the back of my throat. Each time he groaned, swearing loudly, exciting me in turn so that each downward thrust of my head was a little more enthusiastic, a little quicker, more forceful.

I felt his thighs tense beneath my arms, spared a moment to look up and recognized the expression of a man on the verge of orgasm. It thrilled me to my center, I felt it deep inside me, in the tissue of my breasts and the swollen flesh of my labia. I stroked and sucked, wanting his cum, then held still as he pumped his hips, fucking my mouth with his cock.

He groaned loud, panting, and I clutched at his hips, pulling him toward me, bracing myself, waiting for the sudden flood of heat on my tongue. I heard Kevin on the other side of the room, encouraging his brother in an excited voice.

"Fuck her mouth, Ryan. Fill it up."

I squirmed as pleasure rippled through me and then a second later had to swallow as Ryan came—his cock jumping as his semen coated my tongue, so much in one spurt it threatened to leak from the corners of my mouth. I swallowed, drawing my mouth off, catching the next jet of cum on my tongue.

"Fuck!" he swore, staring as his cock jumped again and again, emptying into my open mouth. I drew back, making sure he was watching, and swallowed. He made an indescribable noise between pain and delight, his chest rising and falling rapidly, his face pure disbelief.

Kevin was on me in a second, lifting me from the floor, his hands coming around to cup my breasts, his mouth against the back of my neck. I felt the heat and hardness of his cock as he thrust, his cock pressing against my ass.

"Oh baby, that was hot," he said, moving one hand between us to lift my skirt and move his cock lower, seeking the wet treasure between my legs. "I've got to fuck you right now, I can't wait."

I could feel the rough fabric of his jeans against my thighs as he positioned himself. He found his target in a second and thrust it home, filling me roughly, making me cry out. I fell forward, catching myself before I fell onto Ryan, and braced myself with my hands against the back of Ryan's chair while Kevin fucked me hard.

Ryan stared up at me, my breasts bouncing in front of his face, his hand on his now limp cock, and for a few seconds he held my gaze as his brother fucked me, grunting and swearing, his hips slapping against my thighs, pushing a breath from my lungs with each forward thrust.

Kevin stopped suddenly, draping himself over my body and wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt him quivering against me, knew he was on the edge of coming, but wanted to stop. His breath was fast and I could feel his heart beating against my back.

"Oh baby," he whispered. "That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen..."

He straightened after a moment, pulling me with him. He lifted the front of my skirt and with his cock still inside me, brought his hand down to part my pussy lips with his fingers, exposing me to his fingers and his brother's hungry eyes.

I whimpered with pleasure as Kevin's fingers circled my clit, Ryan's eyes widening, his hand moving over his cock as he stared. I brought my hands up to stroke my breasts and closed my eyes for a few seconds while Kevin circled and stroked me, drawing sighs from deep in my chest, each one making me more aware of the presence of his cock inside me and the taste of Ryan's semen on my tongue.

"I loved watching you suck his cock," Kevin growled. "And you let him come in your mouth..." He pushed himself against me and I gasped with pleasure as his cock pressed inside me, touching somewhere deep inside me, a new sensation spreading through me. "He came in your mouth, Colleen. Fuck, that was...so goddamned sexy."

I opened my eyes and saw Ryan's rapt expression.

"I want to see you come too," Kevin said, his finger moving more rapidly over my clit. "I want to see you come on my brother's cock."

I groaned, squirming in Kevin's grasp.

"Holy shit," Ryan breathed. His hand was moving over his cock, which I noticed was starting to get hard again.

"I want him to fuck your pussy."

I groaned again, clutching my breasts.

"I want him to fuck you and make you come." His voice was savage, excited, and he rocked his hips slightly, sending subtle ripples of pleasure through my pussy as he did. "Mmm, baby. I want to see you get fucked."

I squealed and Ryan gasped, clearly excited by this exchange. Kevin stepped back suddenly, his cock slipping from my pussy so roughly I squealed again. He grasped my arm and pulled me toward the couch. I looked at him as he pushed me down—I'd never seen his face like this, so excited, so completely driven by lust.

He looked to his brother who had shifted in his seat, but hadn't stood yet. They stared at each other for a second and something wordless passed between them. Kevin took a step away from me and Ryan stood, both them looking at me, their cocks in their hands.

I wasn't sure what to do then. I waited, still sprawled where I'd fallen on the couch, my skirt up around my waist, my legs open. Ryan approached me, his face now confident, all the disbelief gone from his expression, and I watched him stroke his cock as he came toward me.

"She's already wet," Kevin said to his brother. "Just fill her up and fuck her."

For a second I was nervous—he looked so intent, his dark eyes even darker under his drawn brow, but when he reached for me he lifted me gently, turning me so my head was at the back of the couch, my hips at the very edge. He knelt in front of me and brought his cock to my open sex.

"Oh God," I said excitedly as he pressed the thick head into the opening of my vagina. It was as much the thrill of what was happening as the pleasure I felt as he slowly eased his way inside me.

He was bigger than Kevin—and while I'd never had a complaint about Kevin's cock, the sensations as my pussy stretched and yielded were so new and different I felt them in a way I never had before. I clutched the seat cushion beneath me and groaned as he worked his way deeper, filling me completely, bending my knees back so my feet were in the air.

He let out a long cry of pleasure from deep in his throat. "God," he groaned, his head rolling on his neck as he pushed his hips against me, burying himself as deep as he could.

Kevin moved onto the couch beside me. He'd undressed completely now and was stroking his cock as he watched his brother draw himself out and push it deep again. He brought his hand down and spread my pussy lips open with his fingers, making all three of us groan.

"Look at that," he said. His voice was thick with arousal. "Fuck. You have the most gorgeous cunt, baby. Look at your hard little clit." He ran his finger over it and my hips bucked involuntarily, causing Ryan's cock to hit deeper, making me cry out.

Kevin looked at me with an expression that was like a caress, so soft compared to his lusty expression of a moment before. I shivered and he bent to kiss me, swiping his tongue across my lower lip. "I love you, Colleen. You're so fucking sexy." He sucked my lip and made circles over my clit while Ryan started to move, drawing his hips forward and back, filling me slowly and completely.

Kevin kissed me until I was breathing fast. His finger was circling faster and Ryan was moving more quickly, filling me more suddenly, his face red, his expression wild.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come again," he groaned in disbelief.

"Oh baby—he's fucking you," Kevin said in awe. "Filling you up...oh God...you're gonna come too, aren't you?"

Kevin sounded on the verge of coming himself. I glanced at his face and he tried to smile, but couldn't, clearly he was more turned on than he'd ever been. He looked back to my pussy, and I looked too, moaning as Ryan adjusted his hold on my legs, and started to move more quickly. He had a determined look on his face, sweat gathering at his hairline as he fucked me.

Kevin's other hand was on his cock, stroking in the same rhythm as Ryan's thrusting hips.

"Come on, baby," he said, watching my face. "You're close...come on Ryan's cock."

Ryan swore, looking up at us, dragging his eyes reluctantly from the sight of his cock plunging into me.

"Jesus," he said in breathy pant. "So fucking hot..."

"He's fucking you, baby. So hard."

I writhed, pleasure building to a painful intensity.

"Come on his cock," Kevin said roughly. "Come on my brother's cock."

When my orgasm hit I was clutching the couch cushions desperately, staring up into Ryan's sweaty face, straining to reach my peak from Kevin's relentless stroking. I looked at him, saw him watching too, and felt my insides clench.

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers