A Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers

"Oh baby," Kevin groaned, recognizing what was happening. "Yes, Colleen, you're gonna come. He's fucking you so hard. He's making you come."

I gasped and whimpered as the pulsing began, my pussy clutching at Ryan's thick cock even as he continued driving into me with force. He echoed my cry of "Oh God" and stopped for a second while the muscles of my vagina spasmed and pulsed around his penis.

"Colleen..." he said in an awed voice. Then his attention was drawn to Kevin who was still stroking his cock, clearly very close to his own orgasm. He swore and began thrusting into me again, quickly reaching a fevered pace, breathing fast as he fucked me.

Kevin's excitement was palpable. "Fuck her, Ryan," he encouraged, still stroking himself. "Fuck her hard."

Ryan needed no more encouragement—he lifted my hips and held them as he thrust. He was going to come again; I could see it in his face. I held onto the couch, my legs bobbing above me, my whole torso folded uncomfortably as he angled his cock to drive down into me from above. I cried out, he groaned, and with a savage thrust that brought a growl from deep in his chest, he came.

He shook against me, thrusting a few more times, his breathing erratic, sweat streaming down his face. He stayed inside me for a few seconds after his cock had stopped pulsing, and then slowly drew back.

Kevin was on me in a heartbeat, grabbing me greedily and pulling me toward him on the couch. He was inside me the next instant, pressing me down into the cushions with his weight, his body hot and slick with sweat.

"You looked so sexy," he said with a growl. "Getting fucked like that."

He went up on his knees, pulling my hips with him, and started to thrust in a steady rhythm. He wouldn't last long, I knew it would only be a matter of seconds before he came. He'd waited all this time, postponing his orgasm so he could come inside me.

"Oh baby," he gasped. His face was full of emotion, mostly lust, but there was tenderness there too—somewhere under his animal need to fuck the shit out of me. "Baby, you feel so good."

Ryan was still kneeling on the floor, recovering from his orgasm and watching his brother plunging his cock where his own had been just a moment before. He moved toward me and to my surprise, he bent his head and kissed me softly on the mouth. Kevin's thrusting made my whole body jump, but Ryan held my head still and gave me a deep, soft kiss that I felt all the way through me. He slid one hand to my breast and circled my nipple with a light touch.

Kevin swore, thrilled by what he saw.

I lay completely passive as the two brothers' attention clashed and overlapped, confusing me with sudden jolts of solid pleasure that were layered with a more subtle sensation of warmth building inside me. I moaned and sighed, my eyes moving from Ryan's face to Kevin's.

"Oh don't stop," I said suddenly, realizing how intense the sensation inside me had grown. "Don't stop—I want to come again."

Both of them groaned in reply. Kevin slowed his thrusts, but I could see it took some effort for him to hold off. Ryan moved his mouth to my breast and licked and sucked my nipple, his hand moving to cover the other breast. I ran my fingers through his hair again, pressing his mouth to my breast, and stared up at Kevin.

"Colleen..." he whined. "Tell me when...tell me when I can move."

I sighed as the action of Ryan's tongue sent sparks of pleasure zipping through me. I twisted my hips looking for the magic position, making Kevin groan. He moved a hand to my clit and trapped it under his thumb. He pressed hard, making slow circles against the erect flesh.

I squirmed, arched my back, dug my fingers into Ryan's scalp, and gasped.

"Now, Kevin—"

The words weren't even all the way out of my mouth before Kevin's hips drew back and slammed against me. My body bounced and Ryan's teeth closed over my nipple, making me cry out so shrilly it was nearly a screech. Kevin howled and my pussy clenched again, milking his cock as he held himself tight, his cock spurting deep inside me.

We cried out in chorus, a tangle of curses and praises, both of us throbbing against the other, our pleasure joined in the most intimate pulse.

Ryan brought his mouth back to mine and kissed me softly before sitting back on his heels. I looked at him and he smiled, making my heart swell.

Kevin panted, shaking his head so his long hair hung over his face. I watched his chest and belly rise and fall in a quick rhythm. He shivered once, made a keening sound, and slowly relaxed his hold on my hips, letting them sink to the surface of the couch again. He drew himself out and collapsed on top of me, pressing his sweaty face to my neck, panting as he kissed me.

He rested there for a second and I felt his hammering heart gradually slow. When he pushed up on his arms to look at me, a grin spread across his face. He looked me over for a few seconds and then turned his head, looking at Ryan who was still kneeling on the floor by the couch. "You just fucked my girlfriend," he said grinning.

For a second Ryan looked uncertain. Then he smiled too, his face reflecting his brother's like a mirror.

"I told you it would cheer him up," Kevin said, grinning. He ran a sweaty palm over me, closing it over my breast. His eyes flicked from my face to his brother's and his smile grew wider, his voice full of amusement when he spoke.

"Want to do it again?"

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers