All Comments on 'A Fantasy Fulfilled'

by dvaranson

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done

I like your characters and how they are together. Stacy was a trip, so was your narrator. Lusty & loving.

johnfjohnfover 8 years ago
Shared Fantasy

I loved the story & very well written - I just need my wife to find my browser history ;)

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Gay shit belongs in GAY Category

Didn't even read it once I got the sense of where it was going. 1* and I wish I could give lower.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great break-in story

Great break in. Story not gay, could have gone in loving wife category. Bi-husband I very hot. xoxoxo Annette

manocockmanocockover 8 years ago
My Fantasy

You took my words and thoughts and put it in a story. It is one of my fantasies and maybe some day I will realize it. I agree that this story should be something other than GAY - maybe loving wives, group, first time. Thanks for a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

Many "straight" married guys have same desire. Stacy has handled it well, she will now have control of the relationship.

vector2065vector2065over 8 years ago
Great story Great Wife (this needs a chapter two)

This is one of the best stories I have read hands down. Thank you so much, and please keep writing ones just like this. Would love to read a chapter two!

Have to go take care of something now...

sjbones2001sjbones2001over 8 years ago
GREAT STORY

VERY GOOD AND HOT STORY. NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lay Lie Laid

"She climbed on the bed and invited me to lay next to her."

No. She invited you to LIE next to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WRONG CATAGORY

BELONGS IN GAY FUDGE PACKER CATAGORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dea annony so do you belong in the BELONGS IN GAY FUDGE PACKER CATAGORY

I gave this a 5 to help the score and to counter the asshole of LIT's vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

I am looking forward to more work from this author. The story has a good flow from start to finish. Who cares what category it popped up in? Who cares about 'lay' 'laid' or whatever? The sentences are complete and easy to read. Besides, it is good enough to rate high on the erection scale, real high!

vector2065vector2065over 8 years ago
Good Job

Write more, you are good. You can tell a story, and I like the fact that the wife takes charges and gets him fucked, fulfilling his fantasy about cock and the desire to be penetrated. Now she should PUSH him further and harder to explore him sexual limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author had it right!

The entire premise of the story was dead on target. From what I've learned as I've aged, the number of men who've become curious about sex with other guys is way up there. Even having a very sexy woman in your life doesn't assure you won't have those feelings and having the chance to explore those feelings with that lady is out of this world!

1mbibry1mbibryabout 8 years ago
Perfect

What a perfect scenario this would be! I would love to have an experience like you've so eloquently described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Virgin!

You described me to a T at the beginning and I wish my wife knew and would surprise me like that. Never going to happen! Going to die a virgin!

dawgman1953dawgman1953about 8 years ago
Spot on

This scenario, or similar, has played over and over in my head many times. I think, like other comments, there are a lot of guys out there that fantasize about this but afraid to admit it. Enjoyed the story and would love to hear about the encounter with the other college friend. Will be interesting now that he has experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
like to experience the same!

great story! that is exactly what i wish would happen with my wife! i would like her to find out about my attraction to men, although i believe she alreafy knows! i want her to watch as i suck a guys cock until he cums, then i want her to watch as he fucks me, and hopefully this would turn her on, because i want to watch her get fucked then eat his cum from her pussy!

Geo21Geo21about 8 years ago
brilliant

I wrote a story thats very similar. I feel like after i wrote mine and after i read yours, that the underlying theme is trust and understanding. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot

This is a true fantasy, I wish my wife would ask me the same questions that was asked in this article. I would like my wife to watching and participating I would love to suck a nice shaved thick cock and feel it in my ass. Taste his cum in my mouth with three of us sharing it together. Then feel him fuck my tight smooth ass while I am licking my wife's shaved wet pussy and then feel his cum fill up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot story

Many married men have bi fantasies - this story NAILED it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My greatest desire.

Really enjoyed your story, very exciting. I have had this same curiosity for many years, but like so many other men, not sure how my wife would react to my desires. He is a very lucky man to have a wife so willing to let him fulfill his dreams and also to participate. Can't wait to read how he does with her other college friend. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved this

I am a wife that wishes this would happen. I would love to be a part of something like this.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 8 years ago
My wife would love this reality.

This is exactly a fantasy of my wife. She loves to role play with me being fed a 6" average joe lifelike. She will have orgasm without being touched. This fantasy is her favorite. I have to admit we have done it enough that I do enjoy watching a big cock cumshot. Nothing about a guy interest me at all but the site of a cock cumming is quite satisfying. Could we follow through for real? Not sure but my curiosity is peaking. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

please continue thie story and make it a great series.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Your Fan base ...

Your Fan Base is in total agreement - "You have a rare talent" to vicariously entertain everyone. It wasn't too Gay and yet allows many somewhat willing partners to begin to imagine anything is possible. This "thousand-word" script is worth the picture ... and a return visit with more episodes. Bravo

jjfronjjfronabout 7 years ago
Me too!

You must have read my mind...I've found a well hung friend, we've played several times and I was the extra M in a MMF with his wife...but I wish my wife would play too. Great story. Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bi

I love it I am bi and would love if my wife would allow this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

I'd love to have this happen I think about cock all the time and would my wife to have the same good time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yum

I would love to live this one out. I’ve fantasized about getting my wife a male stripper. Having her suck his cock while I’m fucking her from behind. She slips her mouth off his cock and I take over until he pumps his warm cum into my mouth.

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 6 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!

Well written and very sexy!

Great job!

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Full

My wife wants to do the same thing to me. She said she has the guy just for me, he's 11" x 2-1/4" dia . How could I swallow that ?

CaseyBeaCaseyBeaalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it! Well written, very plausible, and insanely arousing! I liked that there was no "domination," or humiliation, just consensual exploration of new worlds of sexuality. That the wife is okay with her husbands bi side, and even encouraging was a great element!

Please write the next chapter!

Love,

Casey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I so want this to happen

I'm not gay or deffo bisexual, but damn the idea of this turned me on. I'd be up for trying this I know that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story sounds more like a remembrance than a fantasy.

Fantasy or recollection it is well written and begs for the arrival of her other college friend. Many married men find sexual pleasure at a local glory hole yet still consider themselves to be straight. They don’t want to be with the anonymous male on the other side; they want the erotic and exciting sex they find lacking in their “normal” marital relationships. A wife who would accept a husband enjoying sex with a man would be as surprising.

OpenManOpenManabout 5 years ago

Please add more adventures! That was rEALLY hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My dream

I always dream and pretend being fucked my a man when I use realistic dildo in my ass. Fantasy of a guy who just had sex with my wife and now pounds my ass in front of her takes me over the top and I cum without touching by dick like a little girl.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Great Job

Excellent story. Love how you incorporated his wife into the story as this never could have happened without her support. It lended a sense of realism to the story. Many a husband would like to be in this spot.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Wish you had written more.

Thank you for inspiring CaseyBea to write 2 more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ultimate long time married guys fantasy...would love to suck cock and balls with my wife. Would want a threesome involving her being fucked by guy while I'm licking her clit and his balls and have him withdraw and cum in my mouth. I have oral bi fantasies all the time and nothing would bring me even closer to my wife than if she was too get into this and enjoy it with me. Unfortunately I believe she would never understand and so it will only be a fantasy...but, I may yet act on a desire to suck a cock, I just would rather share this with my wife. Hot idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is close to what I would love to do. My fantasy would be group sex (3 or 4 other couples) with my wife. start out by eating her pussy then moving on to either another pussy or a cock. Having my cock sucked by anyone in the room. Getting fucked in the ass for the first time has become more a part of this fantasy as well, I bet the feeling of my cock in my wifes pussy, while we are both sucking another cock, all while getting fucked in the ass (the pressure on my p-spot would be INTENSE) is where my fantasy would end with all of us cumming.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Too bad this was a one shot author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous