All Comments on 'A Fantasy Fulfilled'

by up4anything0849

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
mudhentwomudhentwoabout 8 years ago
Fun adventure!

I always imagine that it is my wife as the heroine. Thanks for the stimulating read...

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Fun story, love friends

Great story, just right. Nice entry into friends at play. Loved it. Write more. xoxoxoxoxo Annette

KSBerryKSBerryabout 8 years ago
One of the Best

This story is SUPER HOT! Love it when the wives unleash their slutty side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Super Creepy

is what I thought when Mark made the selfie stick revelation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good start

But rushed the ending. And the video was creepy.

dc6370dc6370about 8 years ago
Hot story

The spying was a bit unusual, but a sexy story

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Oh, if only...

If only it were this easy in real life! I really enjoyed this fantasy and thank you for sharing it. You wrote it very well.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A story of sharing on vacation...

A story of sharing on vacation...2 couples feeling the need to share intimacy between them...This maybe good and result in vacation...but after their return to the real world...I don't think it will be a good idea...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is a

true loving wife story. More please. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No

Just some animals fucking. Nothing interesting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh fuck. that story was great and hot. I am so wet right now. Wish I had Mark here to fill me up. Love it and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry

My wife is my wife... Unril and only until she's not... Then she is free to vave an alternate life... Without me or the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

So Dave's wife gets fucked by Mark but Dave doesn't get to fuck Mark's wife? Boy is Dave stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Leaking

Wow, had me hard and leaking cum all in my pants. But I was working so I couldn't go jerk off,but would have. Very hot story that I would love to do. I am sure Dave will get to fuck Jill in the next chapters. I sure hope there is more, like them all fucking on balcony at night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anonymous haters

I always find it funny how much these anonymous haters spend HUGE amounts of time reading this kind of thing then saying it's gross. It's kind of like spending all your time in a gay bar then going to work on Monday to tell people how gross gays are. You just spent your weekend in a gay bar. You are a closet case. If you actually didn't like it, you just wouldn't spend any time on it. These anonymous trolls are the cuckold equivalent of self-hating closet gays. Interesting psychological patterns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-anonymous haters

You find it funny? I find it strange that you spend a whole paragraph blasting other readers and didn't say one word about the story. You must not have read it or just can't stand the idea that others should have a different opinion. Are you that self serving and shallow to think that the world revolves only around you? Maybe you didn't like the story either, but by bashing others it made you feel so much better about yourself. Is that it?

No comment on story. I actually didn't read it because the tags didn't ring my bell, but this comment caught my eye and I just couldn't resist giving you my opinion of your opinion. Now that feels much better getting it off my chest. I hope you feel better too.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
FWIW

In these types of relationships it isn'the always about both people. Hubby wanted to see her be a slut. She wanted to be used like a slut. Hubby didn't get to fuck the other wife, but then again, the other wife didn't get to fuck hubby either. Next time they play I bet the other wife gets double teamed, or there is a lesbian tryst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That's fine, whatever floats their boats.

But they better keep the life jackets handy, because they are now sailing in some very hazardous seas. You always wonder what will happen first, the kids finding out, the STD shared, or the cheating instead of swapping. Sooner or later, sooner or later.

OakburyOakburyabout 8 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Really Enjoyed It!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You

have the ability to develop a great story.

Too few know that sexual relations need to grow in writing as well as real life, not the slam-bam stories so many post.

Even fewer have the wordsmithing ability to make it happen.

So many that have, have not posted recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"A bit of" advice.

Liked the story. The overuse of "a bit" and "a bit of" was distracting. What is the random appearance of brackets about?

I suggest that every time you feel the urge to write "a bit"- don't. The phrase isn't necessary.

Keep writing. Just proof-read before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story but

Who the heck was Dave??

irish1coolirish1coolalmost 8 years ago
First time Threesomes , unforgetable

I enjoyed the story mostly but it got a bit unbelievable towards the end, but I have actually had an unexpected threesome with my best friend. My wife was not really interested in sex, or so I thought ,until that one night when she said a very surprising comment to me.I enjoy real stories that actually happened,especially first time encounters, probably because I remember the first time like it just happened, the sounds and seeing my "so called conservative" wife do and say things i never even imagined, that doesn't say much about our communication skills but none the less, best night of my life.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Wife sharing?

I gave it a 1, not that I saw anything wrong in the story, but you lost me midway through the first page, Your story seems a bit to long and not going anywhere. To much discription can kill a readers interest in your story, By the middle of the first page I knew you two guys were going to get Kari. Which I have no doubt happened, I don't know about Jill if she got on too since she wasn't described as getting excited by the events she was helping her husband create for Keri's benifit, anyway better luck next time and don't make your wife look cheap by agreeing to any suggestions thrown to her by somebody else. You started describing Keri as a reluctant wife, only to have her accept anything without question. maybe you should have made Mark and Jill work for it instead of having it handed to them. As I said good story just to long and going nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY

Loved every minute...just so so jealous my wife won't add a third or a couple to our sex sessions

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

Love it. We liked the video watching part. My wife and I got very horny read your story. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cucks and whores again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was one of hottest stories I have ever read. I would suck both of the guys cocks and swallow their cum. Then eat the girls cunts until they cum multiple times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous