All Comments on 'A Fantasy Fulfilled'

by KayceeCharles

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start!

I really loved this story and only would have loved it longer! I would love to see this developed into a series. It was a really great start, but the end felt a tad rushed. Really explore the characters more and their friendship. The story would only be improved knowing more about them. It could also be really cool to write on from the perspective of the girl too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Why is it so hard to believe that people are into this sort of thing? It wouldn't end the friendship, it might even start a relationship. I love being used and tied up by my boyfriend and we have been in love almost 10 years. Some people love rough sex so if you don't like it don't troll and comment on stories you shouldn't be reading. Hello it's called a BDSM story for a reason.

KayceeCharlesKayceeCharlesover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply 10/20/16

@GreatStart

Thanks for reading. I generally write short sex stories that centers on the sex, not too much background. Just imagine them to be mid-late twenties if it helps. I may write more shorts involving some sort of a kink.

@AndWhy

If you read the end, the girl obviously want MORE fantasies that her BF can't deliver. So why would you think it's the END of their friendship? A girl can go to one guy for the emotional and sexual intimacy, and another guy for her kinks. He kept her at a distance because she's committed, and she's not his type. He's doing her a favor in this story. You want her to go to bondage clubs to get her kink?

@LoveIt

Thanks for your support. A kink is often considered taboo in the mainstream, even something as tame as bondage and "forced" orgasm. I hope you enjoyed reading my little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really enjoyed the story.

I only wish it was a little longer with a little more character development, but even still it was very enjoyable. Keep writing.

IamfrustrationIamfrustrationover 7 years ago
More please!

I definitely hope we will see the rest of her fantasies. I'd love to see her end up with the nerd capable of satisfying her, eventually.

KayceeCharlesKayceeCharlesover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply 10/30/2016

@Anon 10/21

Thank you for your support, but I tend to write erotic flash fic, that's super-shorts.

@Iamfrustration

Thank you for your support.

@DrSemblance

The kinkster don't want her as a vanilla sex partner. You can assume that the kinkster knew her regular BF, and may be best buds with him as well as being sort of unrequited love with her. But he'd rather help her with her kinks than have her go to dungeon clubs and such to explore her kinks. But his "assistance" has limits, i.e. he don't want to violate the bro code, so to speak.

I may explore this aspect in a future story, but that's background material. If it helps you understand the characters, good. But it's not essential to the story, which is about HER fulfillment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous