A Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm!" Naomi moaned as Julian pushed his cock forward. He pulled it out slowly as he gripped her waist.

Julian started to pump slowly, trying to achieve a rhythm. Naomi started to moan louder.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Julian increased the rhythm and intensity. Sweat from his body coated Naomi's back. Naomi closed her eyes and a smile came across her face as she was enjoying the rhythmic bliss. Ariella and Stormy continued to cheer them on. This time they were joined by Johnny.

Naomi was in fuck heaven. She continued to moaned.

"Ahhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

As Julian's pumping quicken with pace and intensity, Naomi's body began to shudder. She moaned even louder. Her toes began to curl. Their timing couldn't have been more perfect. As soon as Naomi's body stiffened, Julian unloaded his cum into Naomi's pussy. Both had orgasmed at exactly the same time. As Julian pulled out, some of his cum dripped out of Naomi's pussy and onto the lounge chair. Julian scooped some up with his finger and presented it to Naomi. Naomi grabbed his finger and licked it clean. They looked at one another and kissed as Ariella, Stormy and Johnny cheered.

Naomi had finally put herself first and not only did she fulfilled one sexual fantasy, she fulfilled a couple more.

The End.