A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And no, it's not from a friend from California." She kissed him, "It's a friend I met tonight at the party."

He looked at her stunned for a second, "That was from Emma Watson??"

She smiled at him. "Yep, that Emma. We had a long talk while you were at your meeting." "She was quite taken with you when you worked for her." "She mentioned what a cute ass you have."

She reach down and patted him on the ass, grinned, "She was right." She kissed him again.

He looked at her stunned for a minute, "Well, I was working for her, you don't mix business with pleasure." "So I couldn't do anything if I wanted to." Now it was his turn to blush.

She looked at him, grinned at his embarrassment and said, "I can understand that. Apparently you also made the same impression on Kaley too. She also told me she wanted to jump you when Emma mentioned she wanted to."

She looked at him, "Gee, two beautiful, famous actresses want to have their way with you. How about that."

"Of course," she continued, "I can understand that." She reached down and stroked his half-hard cock." "After all, your pretty damn hot."

He stood there blushing while she stroked him, "Well, they might be beautiful and famous, but they don't compare to you lover." "Your better than all of them."

She pulled him to her and kissed him soundly, "Oh, good answer baby." She grinned, "You'll get a treat for that statement later"

He grinned back at her and then they got into bed, They drank some water, then laid there snuggled up to each other. As they were falling asleep, Traci kissed him again and whispered in his ear, "Oh, I also have a message for you from both of them." She licked his ear then said, "They said if you ever wanted to have a four-way between the three of us and you, that they were more than ready, willing and able to participate. Emma wants you so bad, I'm surprised she didn't just jump you tonight." She lick his ear again, "If you want, that sounds like it might just be real fun."

She snuggled up to him as she felt him jump and stiffen as she related the message, both his body and his cock. She reached down and squeezed him feeling how hard he was.

She giggled, "That feels like a big old yes." "I have to remember to call her tomorrow with all the details from tonight like she asked."

She yawn saying "Good night baby, I love you." She still had a hold of his cock and wasn't going to let go.

Mark, just laid there stunned about what she just told him. Needless to say, it took him forever to fall asleep. Once he did fall asleep, he dreamed of his gorgeous lover and two other almost as good, naked and crawling all over him.

*****

From the 65Rebel;

Thought this was a good place to stop Part 1.

So, for Part 2.

How does Mark's job go?

Do our couple have more bouts of wild sex?

Does Traci ever let Mark win?

More importantly, does Mark give his approval for the four-some with Emma and Kaley? Or any combination of them? (I think we know the answer to that.)

Hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. I'm hoping for some feedback on this as I trying to find a niche. So if you like it, say so. If you don't, say so also, put please don't just says it sucks, tell why you think it sucks so I can improve my writing and story lines.

I'm always open to constructive criticism.

Thanks