A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and continued, "Yes, definitely a shawl to go with it."

Traci smiled as she watched to salesclerk, the said to her, "Whatever you think ma'am, you haven't been wrong yet." She laughed, "I would have been totally lost without you."

She took the dress off and dressed in her street clothes then they walked out to the counter. The woman brought out 3 pairs of shoes and opened them and handed a pair to Traci to see and try on if she liked them. Traci tried them on, then asked to see the other ones. She looked at them and tried them on, but she decided to go with the first pair she was shown.

The clerk smiled as Traci picked the first pair she had given her, she knew she would like them the most and had only shown her the two to give her a choice. The shoes she had picked were high-heels, of course, but not so high that they would be uncomfortable and would not make her taller than her date. They were of a similar color of the dress, just a different shade.

Traci put them on again so she could see them in the mirror. She like that they were comfortable, since she would be on her feet most of the night. She also like how they made her legs look. She smiled at the clerk and said, "They're perfect, I love them."

The clerk smiled and said, "I'm glad you like them. Now I'll get the clutch's and a couple of shawls that think would be perfect."

Traci smiled at her and said, "Ma'am, why don't you just bring the ones you think are right, I don't need to see any others. Your picks have been perfect so far, so why mess with that."

The clerk smiled with pleasure at Traci's words, she really loved this young lady, and nodded while she went out to get the purse and shawl she knew would go with everything.

She brought them back quickly, and handed them to Traci. The clutch matched the shoes perfectly, as she knew it would and the shawl was a match for the dress and fit it perfectly.

She smiled at her and said, "Well, I guess that's it for now." She impulsively hugged the clerk and said simply, "Thank you so much."

The clerk smiled at her, and said to her, "You are very welcome my dear. It's been a pleasure helping you." Then she took her by the arm and led her out of the dressing room.

As they came out arm in arm, she leaned over to whisper in Traci's ear, "Just make sure that when he sees it for the first time, you're wearing the shawl. That way when you take it off, you'll make his eye's pop out. The she giggled, "Among other things."

Traci laughed out loud. She really love this older woman.

Mark was sitting down when then came out and he stood as they came near. He smiled at Traci and asked, "Everything Ok?" "Get everything you need?"

Traci smile back at him and took his arm kissing him on the cheek as she did. "Yes hon, everything is perfect." "Though that was mostly the clerks doing and help."

He smiled back at her seeing that she was so happy. The clerk handed him the bill and he looked at, then handed her his credit card. She rang him up and when she handed him the slip to sign, he added a tip to it because of the help she had given Traci, and he could see that she so happy with her.

The clerk took back the slip and noted with surprise the tip he had added. Not only the tip, but the amount. She thanked him profusely as she handed him the receipt back, but Mark just waved her thanks away. He smiled at her, and said, "It's nothing ma'am, I can see by the look on her face how much you helped her. You deserve it."

She thanked this fine young gentleman and walked them to the door. She thanked him again as she opened the door for them, and told Traci not to forget what she told her. Traci grinned throwing her dimples at her told her she would.

They went out to the car and headed home.

The next day Traci went to get a manicure and get her hair trimmed at the place she first went to, then stopped for some makeup to go with her dress. Since she was out, she did the shopping for the house picking up some stuff they needed. The she headed back home..

Jason met her out at the car as she drove up to help her with the bags and carried them in to the kitchen. Once everything was put away, they made some lunch, talked about different things and about the party. She asked him what time she needed to be ready by and he told her. The he asked if she was going to show him the dress before the party.

Traci grinned at him and said, "Ah, no, I don't think so. I want you to be surprised when you see it. I can guaranty that you will be the first to see it though."

He laughed at her and said, "OK, if that's the way you want to play it." I guess I can wait. You know, I might try to sneak a peek before then."

She laughed also, they shook her finger at him saying, "Oh no you won't young man." You'll just have to wait like everyone else."

The she hugged him and said, "I'm heading out to the pool, Join me?"

Mark nodded yes, "Just let me get changed and I'll be right out."

Traci got changed and grabbed some towels for them out of the closet and head outside. She threw the towels on the chairs and walked into the pool. She started a slow stroke as she swam some easy laps around the pool. She saw Mark come out and watch as he dove into the pool and swam over to her.

She grinned and started to swim away from him, then stop, and then once he caught up, she did it again. He laughed at her when she did this and this time when she stopped and turned around to see where he was, he dived under to get around her quickly as she turned around.

She had stopped and turned to wait for him again, but he wasn't there. She turned quickly to see where he was, but when she turned he popped out in front of her and grabbed her in hug and kissed her soundly.

He let her go, and started a slow backstroke to get away from her, but that wasn't going to happen. She started to stroke after him and since he didn't think she was going to do that he was caught off-guard. Suddenly, she was on him and hugged him and kissed him, then he felt her grin as she kissed him and she suddenly brought her legs up and wrapped them tightly around his waist putting him off-balance.

The fell back in the water laughing. He couldn't believe he fell for that, It was something she did to him when they were kids.

They got out of the pool arm in arm and thy sat down on the chairs. He asked her if she wanted anything to drink and she said she'd have whatever he was having. He got back up and grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and they settle down to drink the beers and talk. They sat side by side and talked about little things for a while then she took his hand and held it with their fingers intertwined as that sat there.

They finally finished the beers and Mark said he was going in to start diner. Traci nodded and said she'd be in a few minutes to give him a hand with diner.

Her hand fell to her crotch as she watch him walk away, her eyes locked on his butt. She lightly played with herself, wishing it was his hand down there. She had determined one thing over the past few days, he was going to make love to her after the party come hell or high water. She just couldn't stand to see him every day and not make love to him. She was determined to get an answer from him and it was going to be the answer she wanted.

She stood up and walked back into the house and changed out of her suit. She wore a pair of jeans and T-shirt, no bra. She looked at herself in the mirror and reached under her shirt to tweak her nipples to make them hard. Satisfied that they showed threw he shirt enough, she walked into the kitchen to help him.

She walked up behind him as he stood at the counter and hugged him from behind and asked him, "Anything I can help with?"

He felt her nipples burn into his back as she hugged him. He loved how her body felt against him. When she asked if there was anything she could help with, he almost slipped and said "Yes, my hard-on."

But, he caught himself and said "No, I've got everything under control here." Then he turned around so he could look at her and he could see how far her nipples were jutting threw the shirt. "You could set the table though if you want, he continued, "Then you can sit there and just be beautiful and keep me company while I finish up."

She smiled at him and went to grab the dish's and silverware. He put them on the table and asked him, "What do you want to drink?" He told her and she got some glasses and filled them up, then set them down at their places.

Once finished, she sat down, "Ok, I've set the table. Does this satisfy the beautiful part?"

She sat there, her nipples showing through her shirt, she had a though that maybe she should take her shirt off but stopped at the last minute. She had put on a winsome little girl look catching her lower lip in her teeth. Then she waited for his response.

He turned and saw her sitting there looking good enough to eat and dropped the spoon he was holding. He bent over, embarrassed that he had dropped it, and weakly smiled at her.

"That's a yes," She smiled. Then she threw her dimples at him. She looked down and saw that he had a hard-on and it was growing as he stood there.

He tried to say something to her, but all that came out was, "Whh..Uhh."

He turned around before he embarrassed himself more and said, "Diner's also almost done."

In a little bit, he put the food on the table and then he sat down to join her.

He sat there trying to eat, but he couldn't keep his eyes off her as she ate. He picked at his food and listen to her talk. Once he had finished, he put the dishes in dishwasher then came back to get hers. He went out to the living room and turned on the TV and started to surf to try and find something to watch.

Traci came out and joined him on the couch snuggling up to him. Without thinking, he put his arm around her and pulled her close and put his head against hers. She loved that he was holding her and decided she had teased him enough for one day and sat there with him holding her.

The movie that they were watching ended and he excused himself to make a bathroom call. While he was gone, Traci went to her room to change into her normal shorts and T-shirt that she slept in.

When she came back in, Mark was already on the couch so she sat down and snuggled back up to him. They watched some more TV and she fell half-asleep with her head on his shoulder. She was sort of half asleep and half awake, she could kind of know what was happening, but it looked like she was asleep.

They sat there for a bit and Mark realized that she had fallen asleep. He pulled her in closer laying his head against hers, he loved the way she felt and how she smelled. As he held her, he could feel his cock grow like it always did when she was near him. He loved her so much, and he wanted her more than anything in the world. He wanted her to be in his life as a lover and life mate.

He sighed as he said to himself what he wanted to say to her, "I don't really care that we're cousins, I want you so bad. I'm just so afraid what would happen if anyone found out. I don't care what they say about me, but I don't want them to be able to say anything about you. Your perfect. I really don't know what I'd do to anyone that said one thing about you."

"And that scares the hell out of me."

What he didn't realize was that he thought he was saying it to himself, but he was really saying it out loud, not real loud, but loud enough that she could her it because it was so quiet, and he had his head against hers.

He held her for a while, then he gently called her name to wake her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him with love in them. She smiled at him and said, "Umm... I was having such a nice dream." "What time is it?"

He smiled back at her and answered, "It's just 11, we need to get some sleep." Well, at least I do, you had a nap."

She grinned back at him, then stretched like a cat. Then she said, I guess you're right," She reached up and stroked his face, "We've got a big day tomorrow."

He stood up so she could sit upright, and when he did she held her hands up to him and said in that little girl voice she used, "Carry me?"

He laughed and bent over to pick her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he but one arm under her shoulders and one just under her butt. He picked her up and held her to him and started to carry her to her room.

He carried her in and as he was going to lay her on the bed, she said, "I love you Mark, your too good to me." Then she kissed him as he laid her down. "Good night honey," she said.

He turned around to walk out the door, then stopped and turned to look at her. He smiled at her, "I love you too," and then with tears in his eyes, "More than you'll ever know."

She watched him leave the room and she said softly, "I know more than you think." She smiled and laid her head down on the pillow.

The next day started as all the other days had, and they took care of all the little things that needed to be taken care of. As the day continued, Traci was getting a little nervous, but Mark calmed her down. They had lunch and then relaxed out at the pool for the afternoon.

Finally, it was time for them to get ready, Mark went to his room and at the last minute, decide not to wear his tux, but dressed in a bespoke suit he had brought when he was in England on a job. It was expensive but it fit perfectly and looked fantastic on. He tied his shoes, Oxfords of course, and walked out carrying his jacket. He got a cup of coffee and sat there waiting for Traci.

She had took a shower and donned a pair of thong underwear that wouldn't show due to how low the dress was cut in the back. The put on the stockings and garter belt to hold them. She looked in the mirror and liked what she saw so far, so she started on her makeup and hair. Once done, she slipped the dress on and smoothed it out so it laid correctly. She made sure her breasts were secure so she didn't accidently slip out. She looked at herself in the mirror again and was very happy on how she looked.

She touched up her hair, put on some of the perfume she knew drove Mark nuts, and donned the shawl the clerk had recommend. Then she walked out to the kitchen and saw Mark sitting there waiting on her.

She smiled and said, "OK, all ready, so anytime you want to leave."

Marked stood and turned and almost dropped his coffee cup when he saw her. He gaped open mouthed at her as he could not believe how beautiful she looked.

She walked up to him and gently pushed his mouth closed and kissed him asking, "Well how do I look?"

He tried to say something, but nothing would come out. He didn't know what to say to her, Nothing he could say on how beautiful she was, would be enough.

She grinned at him again and asked, "What's the matter?" "How do I look?"

He finally got the words out as he took her hand and said, "Traci, you look beautiful, actually you look even better than that, but I don't know the words to say."

"I have never seen anyone look as gorgeous as you do."

She smiled at him, then took off the shawl and laid it over the chair. Then she slowly turned around so he could see her to full affect.

When he saw her without the shawl, he almost had a heart attack. He didn't know what looked more sexier how the dress plunged in the back almost to her butt, or the neck line that both showed and accented her breasts. The dress left so much to the imagination that it could give a statue a hard-on.

He looked at her and opened his mouth to say something put couldn't put into words what he wanted to say. Finally, he took her hand and brought it to his lips to kiss it. Then he said, "I just don't have the words to explain how beautiful you are honey, I tried to find them, but there aren't any words."

"Your just perfect," He continued, "just perfect."

He leaned forward and kissed her lightly so he wouldn't mess up her makeup. "I love you."

She kissed him back and said, "I love you also."

She gestured to herself, "This is all because of you, I could have never looked like this without your help. Thank you."

He looked at her, stunned by her words, then shook his head saying, "Your wrong you know. I may have directed you to it, but the results are all because of you. Contrary to popular belief, you can't make beauty, you can only bring it out what's already here."

She stroked his cheek and said, "You're so sweet, I don't know what I'd do without you." "Are we ready to go?"

He nodded yes, "In just a minute, I have to get something first."

He walked down to his office and came back up a minute later. Only this time, he was wearing a gun in a holster inside his waist band. She looked a bit startled at that and asked him why he was wearing that. In all the time she had been here, she had never seen him wear one. She knew that he did, because of his profession, but it was a small shock when she saw it this first time.

He looked at her and said, "I normally do carry one all the time, you just haven't noticed it. The reason you're seeing it now is because it's the only way to carry it while I wear this suit, it was fitted for it because of work."

"Look, I'm wearing it because of where we're going and because of the type of people that will be there."

"These are all high profile people," he continued, "And there is always a chance, albeit a slim one, of something happening. So I go prepared. After all, my job is to protect."

"But I thought you weren't working until a week or so from now."

He nodded yes, "That's right, but it's not him I'll be protecting."

"Well, who then?" She asked.

He looked at her, and said, "You"

"Me?" She asked stunned.

"Yes, you." He smiled, "Don't worry about it, It's just part of my job."

She smiled at him saying, "I won't worry, well maybe just a little, this is just new to me. But I trust you and love you."

She thought to herself, I had realized that he did carry a gun, but it never really dawned on her just how dangerous his job could be. Or that she may be in danger, but, she trusted him totally, so she smiled and donned her shawl again and said, "OK, let's go."

They walked outside and she headed for the car, but he said, "No, we'll be taking my other car.

"Other car?" She asked.

"Yeah, you haven't seen that one yet," He said, "It's in the garage."

He led her to the side door and turned the garage lights on. She walked in and there sat a cherry red 1966 Corvette.

She gasped as she saw it, she remembered that when they were young he always said he would get one when he could afford it. She looked at him and smiled saying, "It's even the color you said you wanted."

He laughed saying, "You remember."

"How could I forget," She said, "It was all you could talk about that one day."

They got into the car and he pushed a button on the dash and the garage door opened. He started the car and they drove out and as he was out far enough, he hit the button again and the lights went out and the door closed. He put the car in gear and they headed for the party.

It took them about 40 minutes to get there and once there he turned into a long driveway and headed up to the house. She could see a bunch of cars parked to the side as he drove up to the front of the house.

He opened the door and he got out, then before she could open hers, a valet opened it and extended a hand to help her out.

She smiled her thanks and watch as Mark handed the other valet the keys. He walked around to her side where she waited and once there she took his arm and they walked up to the doorway.

She looked at the house and the surrounding area she could see as they walked up and saw that it was a beautiful house. They walked through the front door and they walked over to an area set up as a coat check.

1...7891011...14