All Comments on 'A Fantasy Night Exposed Ch. 01'

by tfrah

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 7 years ago
I think it's a great fantasy!

I can't wait to hear how they tease and tickle him into total submission. Making him squirt for their amusement.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 7 years ago
great fantasy

I'm a sissy CD and I would love it if my wife "accidentally" let her best friend find me tied up in our bed dressed in my sexiest lingerie. I would love it if Darlene found out about me and fucked me deep and hard just like my wife does. Please continue this story. I can't wait to read about what happens next.

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story. Whilst my Wife has never gone as far as the story, I am regularly required to wear panties under my outer clothes when our female friends visit; and always with the threat that my Wife will tell them and/or instruct me to show them.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago

I enjoyed your first attempt at writing erotica. No doubt you have the skills to do more and I hope you do! I came looking for your story because of the nice comment you left on one of my own, so it's not surprising that I liked what's floating around in your head since it's somewhat like what's in mine - haha!

You should definitely finish the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"This was not the first time that I had ever questioned the wisdom of encouraging my beautiful wife to keep exploring my deepest secret sexual desires but it was certainly the first time I knew for a fact that we had gone to far the line I had always feared (but always secretly desired) was about to be crossed and there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening"

- Starting your story with a huge run-on sentence is not a good idea.

"Just knowing how risky it was just made it all so much more exciting and if I'm really honest with myself, I should really admit that much of that excitement came from the rather terrifying thought that my lovely wife might actually break her word and cross the line that I had long claimed as an absolute." - And another one. Period after "exciting." Drop the second "really" the "rather" and the "actually."

I couldn't go on. There are just too many mistakes. Unless you're writing only stroke stories for semi-literate readers, I suggest you find an editor.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Seriously frustrated with this story! My fault for not paying better attention, but I took the time to read and get excited over a spectacular story only to get to the end and find the story was unfinished and abandoned by 7+ years. Shame…it was so good and just getting hot then it ended. Really needs to be finished…I need to know how he got fucked, by whom and how. Abandoned and unfinished only gets 4 stars tho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous