All Comments on 'A Fantasy Realized Ch. 01'

by 2snakes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story - wish it was me.

Great story, written just like I imagine my first time will be. Keep writing, you are good and so are your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am jealous

What a great experience. My first time was ok , but a one time thing. You have found a keeper. Can't wait to hear about the next step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice start

Hope there's more.

redbonerredbonerover 12 years ago
My fantasy too

My name is Ron....I too want to suck my first cock and swallow my first load of another man's hot sticky love juice.

blueboy1957blueboy1957over 12 years ago
Great job!

Your story was totally believable, good writing. I imagine many hope the first time to be so exciting, safe and rewarding. thanks...5 stars and need your address!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh yea i remember

wow that is a really hot story. I had mine the first time years ago with a guy named Charlie. We were both married and met in a club called the connection. It was like yours and damn was it hot. He was from Canada and moved back so that was the last time for us but I hope not my last. Would love to meet a guy and do it again. I am married and so not to many chances. Thanks for memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantasy Realized

It was a great story. I would like to find someone like that. I think i'll look harder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Fantasic story!

I loved this story! It reminded me of how it all started with me. It took me a long time to make this come true because, I was scared of getting HIV and not wanting,to be gay. I now know that, I'm Bi and well, I know that, I have to practice safe sex. I also started having my cock sucked by another guy then, I sucked my first cock. It was so good having it in my mouth and tasting the pre cum. It took me a long time to be able to deep throat a big cock but now, I'm able t deep throat an 9" thick cock. After another two years after my first cock, I was able to have it rammed in my ass and love it. I have only had a few guys fuck me but, I love it when a guy with a big cock fucks me. I now know that, I'm a bi male and a bottom at that. There isn't anything as good as when a cock is inside of you pounding you nice and hard and making you cum without having to touch your self. I have only had safe sex but would love to try bareback with someone but, I have to know the person that he is clean because,I'm married and don't want to give my wife anything. She isn't aware that, I love having sex with guys.

John10101John10101over 2 years ago

great made me supper hard LOL trouble is i enjoy smaller endowed because iam a small man.LOL. I enjoy silverdaddies.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous