All Comments on 'A Fantasy Revealed'

by Clohi

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LuvAGoodPeggingLuvAGoodPeggingover 17 years ago
Scorching hot!!!!!

What a great story, please, please write a part 2. I would kill to live out this fantasy of a strapon threesome. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best story in a long time

This story was freaking hottt! I need more, by the way, about ruined my keyboard reading it! Wifey will definately get to see this one left up acidentally. :-) MORE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotic Negotiations!

Enjoyable story about a couple fulfilling one of their fantasies - having a threesome. Written quite cleverly we watch as the planning and plotting finally yeilds fruit and they hook up with a lady named Elaine. Some very hot erotic action. If a threesome is your fantasy you will probably like this one. An interesting Read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lucky Fantasy Revealed For All!

Couldn't read any more as my monitor was all fogged up! I w ould love to read another chapter! I will be UP and waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wish I was the guy in the story

one of the best stories I've read for a while- a threesome with two women and a strapon is one of my favourite fantasies, and you've written it just how I imagine it happening. Hope there's a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pushing the right buttons

One of the best I've seen for quite a while. Great imagination and very engrossing. Couldn't stop if I had wanted to. A continuation without being over the top would be great.

twofingerstwofingersover 17 years ago
Clohi Rules.

This woman can write. I've read so many of her stories - both on Literotica and on her own page. This is one of my favorites so far. Clohi is my fantasy girl - keep the stories coming!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. The best I have read in a while. I can really relate to the husband, as I have the pleasure of teo ladies and one strap on.Wow was it hot, look forward to tke next time and the next,, ect..

mortismortisover 17 years ago
You hit a home run

Wow this has been one of my fantasies for years, Having a woman fill my ass with a dildo while my wife sucks me dry.

I am throbbing just reading the story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing..

Probably the best story I've ever read on here- thats saying something!

Just wanna see this explored, more chapters please! Obviously it will have to be with a different lady but please explore this storyline!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!

If my wife would do that for me, I would be positively ecstatic....Great read.....My cock is literally dripping...

More please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story

if only I could get to do that before I'm too old it would be so good - well done

escriterraescriterraover 12 years ago
Arousing, erotic, delicious . . .

First, what a fine piece of writing! This is a very nicely executed, wonderful journey into the characters' minds AND their willingly offered, naughty-sexy, hot and eager orifices.

Second, what a true delight to read a woman's fantasy --- an intense, toe-curling, lovely fantasy of sexual indulgence enabled by the character's decision to experience erotic sensations and pleasure that have beckoned to her in her imagination for a long time. The empowerment of surrendering to those fantasies, and having the added joy of her supportive, willing husband to share them with her . . . well, what a beautiful protagonist and tale!

Her lust at seeing their shared partner slide a strapon dildo deep into her husband's asshole as she hears his excited moans while he squirms his approval and eagerness back onto the fake cock invading his surrendered opening was so arousingly described in the narrative.

Ladies, this tale should inspire the release of those pent-up desires by arranging for fulfillment of your sexual fantasies as the lovely heroine here did.

Gentlemen, there is a deep, rich source of intensely satisfying intimacy with your lover awaiting you, too, if you relax, trust, and love your lady enough to spread open for her and surrender to the pleasure she will take --- and give --- as she slowly slips inside you, burrowing deep into your own pool of sexual satisfaction just as surely as she slides deep inside you.

Women giving their men pleasure as they fuck them, and getting their own intensely satisfying sexual pleasure in the process, is a truly intimate and arousing sexual exchange that is so infrequently described in good writing. Kudos!

blackdog3blackdog3over 8 years ago
Ohhh hot...

Wonderful...

plsirronplsirronalmost 7 years ago

A great fantasy. One of my fantasies to be the males with two women and a strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks, reading yoiur story gave me a very stiff erection and I'm going to have to do something about it ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHY DO YOU YANKS NOT GET IT.....It is an arse, NOT an ass. An ass is a fecking donkey. Learn you English

Nice story btw

JJ

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

All men are susceptible to anal pleasures. And it does not mean they are gay or bi. And when he allows her that exchange of power with the strap on, everybody wins

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous