All Comments on 'A Fantasy Too Far'

by PervOtaku

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Schweet. What did they call the dog? No, but really, thoroughly enjoyable and very human. My computer needs a once-over. Hmmm...

Shot for story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great storytelling. For my personal taste I would have loved more bondage sex, as in a completely tied up woman, but that's just me.

Amazing work. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done

Particularly the explanation at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delightful

You had me crossing my legs, and hoping. Sure made a boring day at work, into a fun lip biting one.

ShadowineShadowinealmost 8 years ago
Sweet Jesus

Thank you! I was squirming at work and now I cant wait to go home to my husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really great ending

This story was already a lot of fun, but the ending was really sweet and human. Love that they're enjoying their fantasies together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

This was an amazing story, me and my boyfriend/daddy-dom love to do rape scenes, i personally love when a girl is restrained and various sex toys are used to put her through multiple orgasms. SO HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story with a tragic ending

Just a great story. The ending was tragic of course. We all were looking forward to her being beaten senseless. (No permanent scars) And then her being sold to a traveling pain-slut torture show. But to each their own.

All kidding aside, it was a great piece. We, your fans, look forward to reading more.

Doc B

TayaSerenceTayaSerenceover 6 years ago
!

I loved reading this, I'm usually just into the light rape but your sorry was so great I read it all the way through. I loved the build up to everything and the simplicity you kept too! The beginning made me frightened, the end made me warm, and through the whole thing I was turned on. The plot was great and the twists you made during the whole story were too. <3 Thank you for the story!

Dirtynerdychick47Dirtynerdychick47about 6 years ago
I enjoyed this hard!

Looooooved it! Oh my God! So well written, great story telling, and it's so extremely hot. Thank you.

WishnStarWishnStar9 months ago

This was actually done very well my friend. I usually don't like it this way, but somehow you knew how to make it interesting for somebody like me, and I do appreciate that my friend. You take care and have a fantastic week!!!

WishnStar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous