A Fated Pair - One Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey." I greeted.

"How did you sleep?" Holly asked as she bent down touching her toes. The fabric of the red leggings stretched with her. Her rear end was almost completely visible as she pushed the limits of the fabric.

"I think I slept ok."

"I slept great."

"Yeah..."

"Are you ok?" Holly asked as she switched legs.

I pointed to her note on the counter, "Are you having regrets?"

Holly looked over to her note, "Are you?"

"A little." I admitted honestly.

"Don't."

"You don't have any regrets to what we did? Or almost did?"

Holly stopped stretching. She walked up to me slowly; with little steps, making sure I took her in visually. "I was in complete control of myself and the situation Nicky. If I didn't want anything to happen, it wouldn't of. I am safe with you. I know this. As much as I was living a dream of mine being so close to you, I didn't want to rush anything. I didn't want to force you to do anything you weren't ready for."

"What if I told you that I was ready?" I asked as she stopped right in front of me. Our bodies were so close together. Even sweaty and heated from her jog, her natural smell was intoxicating. I immediately wanted more of her. She reached out to touch my arm, "Nick, you weren't ready, just like I wasn't ready."

"You weren't?"

Holly shook her head cutely, "No."

"But, it seemed..."

Holly smiled, "It was a good bluff, wasn't it?"

"But..."

Holly stepped closer to me, making the minimal space between us literally disappear when she pressed herself to me. "If I was, you would have known. But, I'm not ready for you to be my first just yet."

My heart crashed into my stomach, "What?"

"You heard me." Holly said as she walked away to gather clothes from her duffel bag. "I will let you know when I am ready for you to be my first."

"No...no...no..." I said shaking my head, "I can't..."

Holly walked towards my bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower. There is a small concert I would like you to take me to tonight."

"Holly..."

She poked her head out from my bathroom, "Nicky, stop and relax. I will be out in a few minutes."

* * *

What Holly wore was stunning. It took my breath away when she stepped out of my room. She wore tight black shorts with leggings that came past her knees. Her top was another tight fitting blouse that showed off her perfect breasts. She tied a checkered shirt around her waist giving a look of a skirt that flashed glimpses of her butt and legs from underneath to whoever was looking.

"How do I look?"

"Amazing," I uttered barely getting the words out of my mouth. "A little risqué?"

"It's the K-pop look." Holly said as she giggled. "I really like how the girls dress in K-pop. It is sexy but innocent at the same time."

I pointed to her outfit, "There is nothing innocent about that outfit."

Holly laughed and hooked my arm dragging me out of my apartment. We took a cab into the Manhattan to some private showing of a band that was getting more and more popular. The place the concert was being held was a piece of crap, but it was packed. All the girls walking around were dressed like Holly. Some of them were almost naked with the amount of clothing they chose to wear. As Holly led me through the crowd, flashing the special colored bracelets that she had gotten from a friend, we bypassed the line and got into the building. Inside, strobe lights and smoke flooded the place. It caused my senses to be overloaded, if it weren't for Holly, I would have just stood there like a lost child in a see of half naked girls. Which, in hindsight, it wouldn't have been that bad.

"Come to places like this often?" Holly asked me as she pulled me closer to her.

I shook my head.

"Stay with me love."

I smiled. I found it cute that she kept referring to me as that. A blonde walked past us and slowed to look at me. She was stunning. Just as stunning as Holly, but with something different. My eyes washed over the young blonde who was dressed to kill. Holly tugged at my hand to pull my gaze from the sexy young thing that was still eyeing me like a piece of meat.

"You only have eyes for me." She declared as she pulled me to a more private nook of the show area. She had us flash our bracelets to three thick-necked security guards and got us passed the velvet rope that separated us from the growing crowd of show-goers. Holly pulled me close to her. She kissed me lightly on the lips and said, "I know there are a lot of women here that will pull your attention from me. But, you're here with me. I'm here with you. I don't want to be with anyone else tonight. Ok?"

I nodded, "Just tonight?"

"Are you flirting with me?"

"Maybe." I said smiling. I reached down under the shirt she had tied around her waist and pinched an ass cheek. She squealed with laughter and started hitting me playfully on my chest with her fists.

The lights dimmed in the place. Several guys walked out onto the stage followed by a young woman. They took their places and the show began. The music was great. They played loud and they played well. The singer's powerful voice and lyrics made the entire audience jump and dance. Holly and I stood close together in the VIP area. Holly danced to every tune. She sang every word the singer was singing. Holly's perfect little ass kept grinding against me. She would throw glances back at me to make sure I was enjoying myself and enjoying her. Indeed I was. I enjoyed every bit of it. I enjoyed that I was her focus. I enjoyed that with her, there was no one else. It was something I never experienced with any other woman. The night pulsed and thumped away. As the band finished their fifth encore, Holly took my hand and pulled me outside. The late summer night's air was refreshing after being in the VIP area the entire time.

Holly leaned up against the chipping facade of the building and pulled her hair free from her loose bun and shook it out. Her face was damp from the dancing and singing she did. She licked her lips seductively and looked over to me with hunger in her eyes. "Ready to go home?"

I nodded. "Unless you want to grab something to eat."

"We can order in." She suggested as she hailed a cab. "I just want to get back, shower and cuddle."

"Cuddle?"

Holly looked over at me again with the hunger growing in her eyes, "Cuddle."

* * *

The shower refreshed me after the hours of standing in a packed show. I settled into my bed and was flipping through the shows I had saved on Netflix. I could hear Holly showering. She was singing the songs from the show and being her usually carefree self. I swallowed hard when I heard her come out of the shower and began to dry off. My body tensed up preparing itself for whatever she had in mind. I could feel my heart quicken its pace. I looked up when she walked out of my bathroom. She was wearing one of my t-shirts that flowed around her but showed off her amazing legs.

"I was running low on pajamas. I hope you don't mind me borrowing some of your shirts."

"Would you care if I did?"

She shook her head cutely and got into bed. She flopped down next to me and let out a sigh, "So, I thought we were watching Netflix in the living room?"

"You said cuddle."

Holly looked up at me, "Did I?"

"Yes."

"Hmm, we could have cuddled on the couch."

I nodded, "Sure, but I thought you would find the bed more comfortable."

Holly giggled as she took the remote from my hands, "That was pretty presumptuous."

"Did I overstep?"

Holly leaned up to me and kissed my chin, "No my love."

I leaned back against the pillows that I had propped up for myself, "I have been meaning to ask you about that."

"About what?" she asked.

"You keep calling me you love."

"You're not?"

"I am?"

Holly set the controller down and looked at me puzzled. "Are you trying to over think things again?"

"No, but it is something that had crossed my mind."

Holly pressed her fingers on my lips, "I'm not looking for anything Nicky. I know it isn't possible. I am just here to enjoy my time with you. I know you're not looking at this seriously. I can be just a fling for you. I can be a fleeting romance for you."

I took hold of her fingers and kissed them, "What if I told you I don't want it to be a fleeting romance?"

"What?" Holly asked as she sat up. Her legs were parted to the side. The lighting in my room played with how shiny and silky they were constantly. I wanted to reach down and touch them, but she pulled my focus away from her legs by touching my chin with her hand, "Nicky, what are you saying?"

I shook my head, "I don't know. I don't know what I am saying or feeling anymore."

"Don't over think it."

"What would our parents going to think?"

Holly shrugged and spread her soft little hands opened, "What are they going to know?"

"This?" I said frustrated with how I was feeling. "Us?"

Holly shrugged cutely, "I thought this was Vegas? What happens here stays here?"

I laughed.

"I know you have always looked out for me in the past. I remember all those times you took time to make sure I wasn't bored or lonely." Holly said as she ran her fingers along my chest. "I've dated a few guys in high school behind dad's back, but all they ever wanted was sex. They never took the time to know me. They never took the time to make sure I was happy. All they wanted was what was between my legs. They weren't ever like you."

"I'm your brother." I said. A wave of reality of the situation struck me like an iceberg crushing my soul. I couldn't image what people, let alone my parents, would have thought if they walked into my room. I was lying in bed, under the covers, with my sister who was wearing very little and propped up against me touching my chest sensually.

Holly laughed as she nodded, "I know."

"How can you compare the two?"

She leaned over to kiss my neck. "I made it clear that I wanted more than just a brother from you the past few days. I made sure you saw me more than just your little sister. I made sure that I wore as little as I could. I made sure my clothes were tight so you can see whatever you wanted. I left the door opened to the bathroom. And when you peeked, I knew you were curious about me just as I have been curious about you. When you peeked, I knew you felt an inkling of what I felt."

"Curiosity got the better of me."

Holly's hand darted from my chest and reached down under my shorts and took hold of me. The move was so quick, but gently that it startled me when her hands wrapped around my growing member. "Curiosity or was it this that got the best of you?"

"Holly..." I uttered.

Holly pulled my head down to her and kissed my chin softly. She trailed as her tongue to my lips and licked them slowly. "Just let me touch it."

I nodded as I felt her soft lips touch mine. She gave me small, gentle kisses. They were driving me wild. I pulled her close, hoping she would kiss me deeper and harder. But, she kept her pace of soft kisses. Washed in the moment of Holly, I kissed her back. My hand roamed her back under the shirt. She moaned as I reached down her back and grabbed her rear end. Her hand was now filled with my erection. I was stiff as a board. She pulled her hand away and looked me right in the eyes as she licked her hand slowly. She reached back down to my cock and began to stroke it again. Holly's pace was quicker. She wanted to please me.

"Are you telling me you're ready?" I barely said as her hands expertly tugged at me.

Holly slipped out of the t-shirt she wore. While still holding onto my erection and giving small tugs to keep pace, she bared herself to me. She sat there quietly as I took her in. Her breasts were amazing. She didn't need any of her clothing tricks of propping them up. They stood firm and full. Her nipples were small, but erect. With her other hand, Holly took my hand and brought it to her breast.

"Touch me."

I nodded and did as told. I let my hand settle on her supple breast and gave it a soft squeeze. Holly closed her eyes and gasped audibly. "Oh my god Holly, they feel amazing."

"I used to touch myself at night imagining that it was you touching me."

"You don't have to imagine anymore." I whispered into her ear and I pulled her closer to me.

"What if this is a dream?"

"Then we are both dreaming the same thing."

"I like that idea." She moaned as her hand quickened around my erection.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I pulled her hand away from my cock and pushed her down to the bed. I can see the hunger and anticipation in her eyes as I positioned myself over her. I kissed her madly. My lips ran all over her lips, neck and her breasts. I twirled my tongue around her nipples sending her into a fury of giggles and moans. Holly's hands gripped my head and guided me where she had wanted my kisses.

"Yes! Yes!" she kept calling out whenever I kissed her in the right places.

I trailed my kisses down her stomach. My heart began to pound heavily. My body was shaking from excitement as I moved down between her legs. I looked down at my sister's perfect little mound. It was hairless. It was wet. Her perfect pussy's lips waited for me. It waited for my tongue. Holly parted her legs more and bit her bottom lip as she looked at me.

"Do I meet my love's approval?" she asked a she reached down to part her lips and exposed her clitoris. A finger moved down to rub it slightly as she waited for me.

I nodded, "You can't be any more perfect."

"I wanted your eyes on me for so long."

"You have them now."

Holly reached out to pull me towards her. "Don't make me wait."

I dove in. She tasted amazing. The sweetness of her pussy drove me wild. It brought out an animalistic hunger in me. I twirled and sucked. Her legs trembled and shook as I delved into her. I gripped her legs and pulled her onto my face as I slurped and indulged in my sister's pussy. She cried out in pleasure as she slapped my bed loudly.

"Nicky! Oh fuck!" She cried out as her body began to gyrate to the tempo of my tongue. She stopped me. Her hands gripped my head and pushed me away gently. "Wait...wait..."

I sat back, "Is something wrong?"

Holly sat up and pushed me down onto the bed. She straddled my body with her face right near my cock. She pushed my shorts and boxers down and scooted her picture perfect pussy to my face. Holly looked back with a mischievous grin on her face. "I want to cum like this."

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I took hold of her legs and pulled her onto my face.

Holly gasped loudly as she felt my tongue touch her once again. She brought her head down to my cock and gave my cock a firm swirl of her tongue. The taboo of it all filled my mind. The touch of my own sister drove me wild. The taste of her made me want her more. I lapped and licked at her hungrily as I heard her suck wildly at me. She began to push down onto my face as she grew closer and closer to climax. Her moans were loud and wild as she cried out in pleasure. Holly's little eighteen year old body rocked wildly as I drove her into an orgasm.

"Fuck!" Holly cried out with my cock still in her mouth. She pulled my cock out and jerked me madly as her climax overcame her. She buried her head into my legs as her body rippled and shook. This was all it took for me to lose control.

I gripped her perfectly shaped thighs as I pulled my mouth away from her, "Holly...I'm cumming!"

Hurriedly, Holly pulled herself back onto my cock before it erupted. She sucked lustfully as I shot into her mouth. My cocked pulsed endlessly into her hungry little mouth as she sucked and swallowed. Holly pulled her head away from my shooting member as she couldn't take anymore. She looked back at me smiling as she continued to pull and jerk that last few ropes of cum out of me.

"Nicky...oh my god, that was a lot." She said exhausted. She flopped down onto the bed while still gripping my softening erection. She propped up on her elbows while still stroking it softly.

"We have to clean up Holly."

"I know." She said simply. She leaned down and kissed the cum that she had missed. She licked and cleaned me up thoroughly with her pretty mouth. Cleaned to her satisfaction, Holly got up from the bed and walked to my bathroom. I watched as she stopped at the bathroom to look back at me. "Don't have any regrets my love. I don't. But, if you were wondering, I'm not yet ready."

"I wasn't wondering that."

"You weren't?"

I shrugged, "Ok, maybe I was."

"Enjoy tonight."

"I did." I admitted. "I did a lot."

Holly licked her lips. "I'm going to clean up some. I hope you're not done for the night."

As I looked at her body, my softened erection began to stir once again. I smiled at her. "I don't think I'm close to being done."

"Good."

* * *

Night is usually the time when guilty thoughts ruled. That night, my guilt was killing me slowly. I sat in bed and watched the minutes tick away on my alarm clock's screen. Holly was sleeping soundly in bed next to me. I looked over and reached out to tuck some of her hair behind her ear. She must have felt it in her sleep. A smile appeared on her face as she snuggled into me more after my touch. I looked away and toward the window of my bedroom. The moon shined brightly. I played with my fingers as I tried to gather myself. What Holly and I did was wrong. I couldn't find a good reason why I let it happen. I couldn't find an excuse for doing what I did. I looked over at Holly again and found that my sheets traced her figure. Even in sleep, I found her amazingly attractive. I dug deep into my mental category of women that I have been with and had yet to find a woman that thrilled me as she did. There wasn't ever a woman that understood me as well as Holly did. But, she only had that edge because she was my sister. I felt sick to my stomach. As the smell of our sex still filled the room, I struggled with the morality of it all. I settled down into my bed. Holly instinctively reached over to hold me close. I turned to her and kissed her softly on her lips.

Holly's eyes opened. She smiled sleepily and kissed me back. "Hi. Is it time to wake up?"

I shook my head, "No."

"Just wanted to kiss me?"

I nodded.

"No round two?"

I shook my head as I played with her hair, "No, maybe tomorrow in the morning."

"Pity..." Holly said as she faded back into sleep.

"Good night Holly."

"Good night." She said as she cuddled closer to me. "See you soon in my dreams love."

* * *

Morning came and went. Holly didn't say much during our breakfast together. She ate her bagel, drank her juice as she looked through her phone and tried her best to figure out what books she was going to need to purchase for school. Not wanting to cause more attention to what we did last night, I looked through my tablet and checked the incoming projects that the firm had accepted. The next few weeks turned out to be grueling for me and the chance to appreciate my time off was apparent. Holly had wanted to take a walk along the bay in Brooklyn. So, adhering to her wishes, I went along.

The summer breeze was amazing. Holly danced about as we walked along Caesar's bay. She wore a soft pink summer dress that danced in the breeze showing off her legs. She twirled giddily as we walked. She turned to me, brought out her phone while hooking my arm and took a selfie of the two of us. She looked at the picture and punched me in the arm playfully.

"Nicky! You look like a rapist in this picture!" She cried out as she deleted it. "Again, but with emotion!"

Holly pulled me close as I smiled for the selfie. Right before she touched the capture button, she kissed my firmly on the lips. Holly broke the kiss and looked at the picture. She nodded cutely and tucked her phone away in her tiny purse. "Perfect."

"You're going to keep that one?"

"Sure."

"It's of us kissing."