A Fated Pair - One Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,070 Followers

Holly rolled her eyes, "Siblings kiss."

I laughed, "Not like that."

Holly shook her finger cutely at me, "Stop over thinking things."

"I'm trying not to."

Holly hooked her around through mine and tugged me along. "Try harder."

"You got it."

We walked along the bay and took in the sights. Holly marveled at the large ships coming to port. She used a hand to shade away the sunlight as she looked out towards the bridge that connected the Brooklyn to Staten Island. She spoke about the history of the bridge and wondered what it was like working that high up on something over water that must have been freezing cold.

Holly turned to me, "Have you ever thought about me?"

"What do you mean?"

Holly shrugged, "When you moved out. Did you ever think about me?"

I nodded, "I did."

"Like, in what way?"

"Like, I missed you. I missed the family a lot, Holly. As much as there was so much freedom being away from home, I missed the commotion."

"Oh."

I looked over to her, "Did you think about me?"

Holly looked up smiling, "I never stopped."

"Holly..."

"It's the truth my love."

"What did you think about?"

Holly stopped us. She leaned against the railing of the bay and pulled me close to her. She looked deep into me eyes and said, "I thought about all the nights you used to come into my room and watch television with me. I thought about the times where I snuck into your room when mom and dad were on vacation and cuddled with you. I thought about all those fun times we had." She stood up on her toes and kissed me lightly on the lips. "But, what I thought about the most was how much I missed you. You were just minutes away, but to me it felt like a thousand miles away."

"Wow, I guess you had a lot of free time." I joked.

Holly rolled her eyes, "I'm trying to be serious!"

"Ok, ok, I'm just trying not to over think things like you said."

"You can over think that."

I nodded. "So you missed me?"

Holly nodded.

"Now, to risk having you lecture me about over thinking, what is going to happen now?"

"Do you have regrets?" she asked.

"A little." I admitted.

"Do you want to stop?" Holly asked with a worried look. "If you do, I will respect your wishes. We can go back to being just Nicky and Holly. We can go back to being what it was like before you moved out."

"You would be fine with that?"

Holly shook her head, "No."

"But?"

"I would have no choice. If it is what you wanted, I'm not going to go against what you decide."

I reached down and took hold of her delicate hands, "What if I didn't want to stop? What if I felt something? What if these past few days together revealed something between us? What then?"

"I don't know." Holly said. "Is that how you feel?"

"About this? About us?"

She nodded.

"Yes."

Holly's face brightened up. "Wow..."

"However," I said cutting her off, "I am going to be perfectly honest with you. All this comes with a lot of guilt and doubt."

"Guilt?"

"You don't have any?"

Holly shook her head, "No. Why would there be guilt if you are who I had always wanted?"

"I wished it was so simple for me."

Holly pulled my hands to her lips and kissed them, "I wished it was as well."

"As much as you said this could be a passing fling, it seems like there is more. As much as we want to pretend that looming cloud isn't over heads, it is still there and we are still siblings."

Holly moved my hands to her tiny waist. "I don't care about that. No one has to know. We can go for long or as short of a time as you want."

"You can turn back from all this?" I asked as I gave her waist a firm squeeze. "I'm not sure I can."

She shrugged, "We won't know if we don't try."

I pulled her close to me. I wrapped my arms around her. "So, enjoy each other for as long as possible?"

Holly nodded. She pulled me in for a kiss. Her tongue probed my mouth and soon was met with mine. She kissed with so much feeling as she held me tightly. When she finally broke our kiss and looked at me with a smile. "Let's enjoy each other. No guilt. No regrets. No over thinking things. I just want it to be me and you. Don't think about it as anything else my love."

"Want to go grab a bite to eat and head back?"

"Sure." Holly said sweetly. "Can we get sushi?"

* * *

We never went out for sushi. We ended up ordering in and spent our time in front of the television watching another Netflix movie that she loved. In between bites of sushi rolls and laughing at the antics of the two women in the movie we exchanged glances with one another. In a few days, Holly had come into my life and made it less boring. She made this easy to live with. She made loneliness a thing of the past. I watched as she picked up a California roll with her fingers and popped it into her mouth. She covered her mouth with her hand as she chewed. Holly must have felt my eyes on her; she turned and smiled at me.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"No," Holly insisted. "What is it? Do I have something on my face?"

I smiled and shook my head. "No."

"Then what is it?"

I took a sip of my beer and said, "I just wanted to thank you."

"Why? You bought dinner."

"No, I'm not thanking you like that. I just wanted to thank you for making the past few days enjoyable. When I moved away from the family, it was great the first month. I lived the way I wanted to. I did what I wanted. But, after that month, I got really homesick. I didn't want to go home for food and attention from the family knowing dad would say some shit about me being weak. But, having you here makes things feel right. Living the life of an introvert can suck." I took another sip of beer, "It is going to get lonely again when you finally go to your dorm."

"Oh? You don't want me to go?" Holly asked mischievously.

I shrugged.

"Well, it is either you do or you don't my love."

"What if I said I don't want you to go? What if I said I over-thought everything and would like you to stay here with me?"

Holly sat there quietly. The expression on her face was one of shock. She turned to me and wiped a few tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I shouldn't have said that. You're young. You have a whole future to look forward to, I should let you be free, not tied down to your brother."

"No. It isn't that." Holly said. "I have to be honest."

"Ok."

"I thought that inside you would call all my bluffs. I have been acting so brave and foolish flaunting myself in front of you. But, deep inside, I was scared out of my mind."

"What?"

Holly held her hand up to quiet me, "I love you. I love you in many more ways than you can imagine, but I was always too afraid to show or to tell you. Doing this...all this...was a bluff. It was a long shot I conjured up when I found out the dorm was infested. I wanted you to look at me more than just your sister. I wanted you to see the woman I want to become. I was prepared for you to just shut me down. I would have never thought that you would return some of the feelings that I had."

"You didn't think I would return your feelings?"

"Are you?" Holly asked wiping more tears away.

"I am."

"Why? I told you why I love you."

I took another sip of beer. I felt hot. My stomach felt like it had been crammed with butterflies. I wanted to back out of what I said. I wanted to go back in time and just shut my mouth. Guilt and regret pulsated so hard that I felt pressure behind my eyes. I cleared my throat and mustered up the courage to say something. It was too late to go back. It was too late for me to change my mind. Like my father had told me, anything worth doing should be done at a hundred and ten percent. But, I am pretty sure he didn't mean that when it regarded his precious daughter.

"Nicky?"

"I've been with my fair share of women."

Holly nodded, "I know."

"They were all failed relationships. I'm not the easiest person to get along with. I am anal-retentive, I am fussy about how things are and I always want things done my way. This drove a lot of the women I dated insane. I was too stubborn to change. I wanted no part in being with a woman that didn't understand that. Living alone seemed like the best thing for me. I had a few women here for flings. And when those flings became scarce, I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with me. Then you showed up."

"To fuck things up?" Holly asked.

I shook my head, "In the contrary, you made things right."

"How? It seemed like all I did was cause you to over-think things."

"But, it is what I do Holly."

Holly scoffed playfully through her tears, "Yeah, tell me about it."

"I never had a woman in my life that made me feel comfortable while be nervous at the same time. I never had a woman make my heart flutter. You made me wonder. You made me second guess myself. It was wonderful. I got a chance to live outside of predictability and forecasting."

Holly smiled. She moved over and sat next to me. She pulled my arm around her, "More. Tell me more. Good or bad, I want to hear it."

"You always got my back. You were always there to lend a hand in any kind of stupid shenanigans that I got myself into. You were my partner in crime. When we got into trouble, the guys would leave me behind while you stayed and got me through it. It only took you being here did I realize that I wasn't looking for the right girl. I was looking for you."

"There is only one me."

I nodded, "I know."

Holly kissed my cheek softly, "There will never be another girl that knows you as well as I know you."

"I know."

"There is a but."

"Yes, there is." I said as I held her close to me. "There is a reason why you have the edge on any woman out there in knowing me. We grew up together. We are blood. We are siblings. We should know each other better than anyone else. Yet, this feeling I have for you. This..."

"Love?"

"It started with lust." I admitted. "You are sexy. Your bluff worked. You walking around here dressed the way you did, drove me wild. I couldn't tear my eyes away from you. All I wanted to do was look at you. All I wanted to do was imagine what you would look like naked."

"You don't have to imagine anymore."

"I know."

Holly looked up at me, "So, what? Do you just see me as a sexual object?"

"No. I see you as more. I just don't know what kind of a future we will have."

Holly pressed her hand on my chest and sat up on the couch. She kissed me hard on the lips. She pulled herself onto me lap, straddling me. "I don't care about the future." She said as she broke her kiss and looked deep into my eyes. "I just want to live day to day with you. Either at a dorm and traveling here to be with you when you need me. Or being here with you and being that woman you want that greets you when you come home. I will be whatever you want me to be."

"Whatever I want you to be?" I asked as I reached down and took hold of her. My hands slid up and down her back. The summer dress she still wore bunched up past her legs. My eyes trailed down her exposed neckline. They traveled to her breast and down her body. They came to rest at the lacey panties she wore underneath the summer dress. My body wanted her.

Holly pulled my chin up, "Eyes on me my love."

"They are."

"Up here." She said as she pulled my head up firmly. "I want you to understand one thing. I want to tell you something and I really don't want you to over-think it. Ok?"

I nodded.

"I'm here for you just as much as I am here for myself. It was something I needed to know. I need you to know that I love you. I love you with all my heart." Holly leaned in and kissed me softly. "It doesn't have to be forever. It may not. But, just enjoy the moment. Just enjoy this. Just enjoy us while we can."

I pulled her close to me. I couldn't contain myself anymore. I picked her up. Holly squealed with glee when I hoisted her up in my arms. I pushed past my coffee table and walked into my room with her in my arms.

"Nicky...oh my god...Nicky!" Holly cried out in excitement.

I tossed her onto my bed. Holly splayed out on my bed was almost like a work of art. Her dress had fallen high on her thighs once again. Her silky legs displayed out for me to look. Her hair had broken free from the messy bun that Holly wore and framed her picture perfect face. She looked up at me, cheeks flushed with arousal and anticipation. I placed a knee onto my bed and crawled up to her.

"Nicky?"

"Yes?" I said as I began to kiss up her legs.

"I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" I said as my kisses trailed up to her thighs. My hands ran along the insides of her legs. I trailed my fingers tips softly along her skin. She squirmed in delight when my tongue made it to her panty covered mound.

"Yes. Yes." Holly said as she bit her lip and looked down at me.

I leaned down between her legs and kissed her panties softly. I felt the heat coming from her tiny little slit. I felt the moisture building behind her panties. Holly gasped as I reached up under the sun dress and took hold of her panties and pulled the lacey garment off of her slowly.

"Look at me my love. Look at me." Holly said as she spread her legs more for me. She reached down and began to touch her shaved mound slowly. "I've wanted this for so long. I wanted you to want me."

"I do." I said. I leaned in and kissed her labia. I swirled my tongue around them. Holly arched her back in pleasure as she brought her hand to her mouth to stifle a moan. I gripped her legs and devoured her. I had never been turned on by any other woman like this. I wanted her. I wanted to taste her. I wanted to be one with her. Our pleasure, our moans, our cries of joy pierced the room. Holly grabbed my head and pushed her pussy onto my tongue.

"I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming!" She yelled as I ran and rubbed my tongue along her clit. Holly's body shivered and shuddered as her climax rolled through her like a wave of electricity. I sat back and wiped some of her juices off my face with the back of my hand. I looked over to Holly and admired her. Her body was still rippling from her orgasm. She lied there panting as she ran her hands across her body. "Wow."

Holly sat up shakily still. She pulled off her sundress and unhooked her bra swiftly. She laid back down on the bed and spread her legs slowly while never breaking eye contact with me. She rubbed her pussy slowly and bit her lip.

"I want you. I want you in me." She declared.

I nodded. I pulled off my clothing in a fit of passion. When I freed my erection from my boxers, I could feel Holly's eyes on it. I looked up to her, "Are you sure?"

"Over-thinking..." she muttered as she watched me position myself between her legs. I moved forward. My cock touched her plump and slick labia. She nodded. "Do it. Don't be gentle. Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me!"

I did. I pushed in, but not as roughly as she had wanted. When my cock breached into her pussy, Holly's eyes widened with pain, pleasure and ecstasy. She reached up and pulled me down to her. Our lips touched. We kissed as I fucked her. Her silent cries of more as she broke our kiss only fueled my need for her. Her expressions of joy and pleasure only made me desire her. Her moans made me crave her. It made me crave to be one with her forever. I pumped hungrily into her. The walls of her pussy began to pulsate and tighten on me.

"Oh my god, Nicky, you feel so good!"

"You feel good too." I uttered as I felt my own orgasm building. "Baby...I can't hold out any longer."

"I guess we waited too long?" Holly joked between my thrusts into her. "Cum, Nicky, cum for me."

I nodded as I quickened my pace. Holly's body shuddered into stiffness as another wave of climax washed over her like a tsunami crushing into a shoreline. Her nails dug into my back as I thrust with all my might into her tiny frame. Her legs wrapped tightly around my torso as I grunted.

"No...not in you." I barely uttered.

She shook her head, "Yes in me."

Before I could even raise another over-thought objection, I erupted into her. Like a sense of freedom and release, I poured all my doubts, my frustrations, my loneliness and my pain into her. Holly's throbbing pussy clamped down tight onto me as I came. Holly screamed in rapture. I felt as my cock throbbed and pulse the last few streams into her, I pulled out slowly and flopped down onto the bed. Holly wrapped herself around me. We were both covered in our own sweat. We were covered in our own sex. She kissed my shoulder as she reached down and touched my softening cock that was still slick from our pleasure together.

"That was amazing." She said softly.

I nodded. "Yes."

"It was everything that I could have imagined and more."

"Good." I mumbled as I wrapped my arm around her. Holly placed her head on my chest. I could feel her hand playing with my cock still. She began to stroke it softly being careful not to over-stimulate. I kissed to top of her head softly. "I never want to you go. I don't care about anyone else but you, Holly."

"I don't ever want to go." She said. "I just want to be right here in your arms."

We laid there together swept away in euphoria. Our hearts were beating together. We breathing matched one another. Holly kissed my chest softly while she began to play with my cock more intently.

"I want more." Holly said.

"Yeah?"

She nodded. "Can you handle another round?"

I looked down at my cock with her soft tiny hand stroking it to attention. "I think so."

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,070 Followers