All Comments on 'A Father Son Bonding'

by That70sGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
is it shit story day today

ffs. worthless. btw this isnt an incest story. so wrong category on top of crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Beginning

I am not sure what the other reader didn't like about your story. I loved it and got hard immediately. It reminded me of my step-dad and our trip to a lady's house one night when I was a teenager. She educated me in the ways a woman likes to be treated. My step-dad was right there and also helped me in seducing this older lady. That night my life changed about women and what they like and maybe that's why I have been happily married over 50 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

For the reader that disliked this story. The category is Incest/taboo and father/son threesome can definitely be labeled taboo. To the author. Great work. The clam analogies were a cute little quip of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice Story..but....

Not an incest story

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Simple story

Did you have success hunting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused

I think readers combine incest with or as taboo ... however its not an incest story ... its hardly taboo and that's my opinion. There are many dads and sons fuck the same woman at the same time ... maybe readers thought the father and son would be involved in gay activities and not committing adultery which is a taboo the writer clearly pointed out. I guess we all have our own perception of taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WARNING!!

After reading this, I have quite seriously given up preaching to the ignorant!!

Has nobody ever given any thought about the dangers of STD's?? Going muff-diving on someone who has already stated that she's into one-night stands without a clue of what she may or may not be carrying is about the nearest to Russian Roulette as you could possibly get!! I'm now wondering how many people on Literotica have ever seen any films of just what they can do, if not, ask any Serviceman, I'm sure they could educate you!

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 4 years ago
No Incest

This should go into "Mature" only!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous