All Comments on 'A Father's Confusion'

by Ysoi

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

well written tale of family incest. personally, i could do without gay incest. Good length, thanks

max052max052over 11 years ago
Almost speechless!

Five stars. One of the better incest stories I have read on this site. Thank you for not giving physical descriptions of the characters, it was nice to have the option of using our own imaginations to fill in the blanks. My only criticism is I thought there was a bit too much doubt and fear on the narrators part, once he knew the entire family was involved he should have felt free to forge ahead with his own desires, as they were inspired by the others anyway.

All in all, a top-notch story with perhaps the finest command of the English language I have ever read and very passionate content. Thanks so much for sharing and eagerly look forward to future submissions.

max052

WeitzeWeitzeover 11 years ago
Chapter 2??

Looking forward to the continuation.

Don't see why he needs to close his business, seems like it would also be a source of additional folks to join in the family fun.

YsoiYsoiover 11 years agoAuthor
Some explanation! m(_ _)m

This story was just a quick "let's do something other than my 5-years-so-far main project" sort of thing, so there'll be no chapter 2 - although my next quick story does involve the coven in a very minor way. (The next story takes place in a far future version of that world where the coven have managed to sire the angelic daughter mentioned.)

Reference closing the company - I didn't really try to explain it in detail, but the general idea was that he set it up at ElJay's request. Moving boxes all day was simply a way for her to keep him busy whilst she concentrated on her coven, as well as a way in which she could have him employ her coven without having to explain their true importance to her. Now that he's going to be busy with matters and women at home, there's no need for him to carry on working. :)

Ysoi

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 star

i read only first 2 pages. Wonderfull

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worth the time

Excellent, well written, the expected crescendo of the father and son finally getting together didn't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sensational

This is one great erotic story, one of the best I have read, and I have read many. I could almost feel part of the action, and had difficulty in stopping cumming too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

This is an extremely sensual and heart-warming story. I enjoyed reading it and visualizing the love these characters have for each other.

The only problem is the ending...I don't like stories that include incest babies.

Please continue to write more stories similar to this one!!!!

highfatherhighfatherover 10 years ago
Great First Story

I read this twice. It was that hot. Please continue the story.

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 10 years ago
Why

Why if she wanted him to make love to 'other people. Men work so had to make heir wifes happy and wifes keep saying how the husband is cheating when she is doing it the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good Story

It was well written and constructed. I do enjoy the whole bisexual family concept, because if your sharing it should be with everyone. I just wished there was a little more detail of the father and son relationship on their sexual level with each other. Very well done.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Almost no words

This is by far the best incest story I've read on this site to date. I have almost no words to describe how incredibly hot and loving these people are. The depth of internal dialogue was astounding. My sexual relationship with my own dad had parallels with this father/son. A beautiful story told beautifully.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Good Job

I think all round you did an excellent job with this story.While normally this is not the type of story I read you did all right.Pro Ball Player wrote a story for this site called A Mothers Promise it is a long story but masterfully written.How ever he never finished it,I would very much like someone of great skill talent and imagination finish it for him as I fear he has passed beyond the veil.If he is no longer with it's a sad thing because his talent and imagination are possibly the best I have come across.I put this out there for you wondering if you or someone you know is up to the task.The story has some of the same components scheming mother perverts son convincing him and herself the perversions she leads him into with sex is what he is really like.That's my read on it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Read it all and liked it. Well written good imagination including most of what I like.

However the end disappointed me some.

1) Why crowding with so many people? They had created a nice union, this would make it a three ring circus.

2) why so many potentially problematic incest children. Accidental birth is already a problem. A couple in my family could prove that.

3) wish you had been more descriptive of father son sex once they are okay with it.

I.e. Son fucking dad, sucking etc.

Give it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmmm

I can see possibilities, but this was kind of confusing. Far more explanation of LJ is sorely needed.

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is a truly outstanding narrative!

Having read many hundreds of Literotica stories, I find this to be written in an amazingly unique voice. The characters were so well developed that I was able to imagine/insert many of the missing moments. (LJ pulling aside her son and daughter when he turns 18, giving him his first passionate lover's kiss and then telling them that as adults they are going to have a decision to make. "Are you so sick of your parents that you are compelled to leave us, or do you still love us enough to stay? Please think deeply about this and in a few months when your average age is eighteen I will consider you both adults (since girls do mature at a younger age than boys) and I will expect your answer." Thus begins the gradual escalation of kisses. By the time the kids' total ages reaches 36 and she explains some of her plan to awaken their socially deficient father they are totally onboard, and the sexual escalation begins.)

Although I personally have no interest in the gay male genre I found this to be a very loving, well written and compelling rendition of male bisexuality.

I regret that you didn't feel the need/inspiration for a second chapter, but thanks for this great read.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Fairly decent story line. Noticed the British use of such words as : Randy, whilst, etc., would indicate that the writer is from the UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous