All Comments on 'Father's Day Gift to Remember'

by leostyles69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Hmmm!

They are expecting him in about a hour or so...BUT they have gotten started WAY earlier! Good extemporaneous adjustment, I would guess!

How does Hubby know Sweetie's friend has ALREADY had 2 orgasms? Greedy little cunt!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Well

Just the start of things to come. Bad things. I don't like poly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for your story, BUT...

She's still an adulterous cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good writibg

poor choice of topic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
??

I point out that he still is only the third wheel here. He is not have sex with anybody but his wife. The wife is still cheating. She is cheating by having sex with someone else. She is cheating by loving someone else. She is cheat by giving her attention too someone else. He is nothing more than a life support system for a replaceable cock. She my say she loves him but he is only number 2 at best now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Lost count of the kids eh? What happened with the friend, did she just leave?Why Fathers Day, a Sunday? Doctors don't usually work on Sundays. A bit more proof reading required, but a good story line.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
With a woman, wasn't cheating?

With a woman, wasn't cheating?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Yes, she is cheating. He is ok with it and if that makes him a cuck, since the whore's lover is a woman is Sheba cow?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous