All Comments on 'A Father's Faux Pas'

by WettnBlacc

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

In my opinion this is rape and should not be in this section. Aggressively screwing your unconscious daughter is cowardly and rape. No I did not read the whole story I stopped when I figured he was going to rape his daughter. Just awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Was it really rape?

What if she saw her daddy put something in her drink? What if she drank his plain water? What if she was embarrassed to let him know how much she wanted her daddy's big cock in her cunt? All I know is my pussy is wet and I'm going to pretend the dildo I'm about to fuck it with is my daddy's. This story was exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
welll...

I liked it! I'm totally interested in another chapter! And I love your tags for the story as well!! Fingers crossed for a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it's FANTASY

& it was good. Luv DA tags we need more stories about us dark skinned niggas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

Made my pussy want more. Fav for sure. -chocolate girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep them coming....

Not too many for the sistas & brothas on this site.

Would love to see more of this story unfold...

and anything else you've got in that head of yours.

5'3, 185 sounds deliciously fkn thick.

izzieDizzieDalmost 8 years ago
Nope!!!!.......UUUNLEEEESSSS.......

It's as the anonymous writer above stated, that she was really wanting that, but even so, it brings the question to the forefront of the dad's mentality and character.

I can't quite get with this one. It is undoubtedly and plainly rape. It leads one to think that his mind is already totally warped and she just has no a idea what her father is really like, which is as it should be. No child needs to know the things parents can get up to. Especially unsavory things! Ok, question: Why does he have roofies at hand in such a way? It gives the impression that he's done this thing and even worse before!

*looking bug-eyed*...

I was so excited to see that it was a story of people of color. Then when I started to read, all the air in my system just went POOF! I was really looking for something loving and romantic. * I'm a sucker, I know! Don't judge me....LOL*

So I don't think this will work for me, as I have a real aversion to rape, but keep writing! Continue your story as you see fit. Who knows, you may give it a twist to surprise us all. I'd love to in good conscience be able to support you as a kindred sister as well as enjoy the quality of your writing and characters of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I see you were influenced by Bill "Drug 'em and Rape 'em" Cosby, but I bet even he didn't fuck his own daughter. And since you don't seem to know it, going from rectum to vagina can cause a massive infection but I guess anyone who would rape his drugged daughter wouldn't care about that. SMH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please write more

i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I love it! I want more.

TinyterrorTinyterrorabout 6 years ago
You're an excellent writer, and people suck.

To the writer, I liked the story itself, and as a bonus it was very well written. As for the people who are commenting about how this is vile, there's a disclaimer for a reason. Read it before you continue with the story, because, honey, you can leave any time you like. The fact that you read through the entire thing says more about you than it does the story itself. Stop being a hypocritical troll or at least go somewhere else if you must behave as such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Black love

Good story need more black incest stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Made my pussy wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Black girls make everything better.

While I certainly can't fault you for . . . um, celebrating? . . . the Black Family, I have to say that the only thing that could make this story hotter is if the father was white and the daughter was a particularly dark mulatta. I hope that he repeats raping her (yes- it is rape) several times until she confronts him and he manipulates her into submitting to him and entering into a permanent, loving relationship with him, possibly even bearing his children. I wish that you return to writing and pick up this story. In the meantime, Thank You and Good Luck.

-EbnyLvrBryan. via mobile phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well written!!

You should write more! Nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I came hard when he licked her chocolate starfish!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love the story but I think it could’ve been more uncut. Call me a freak or nasty but idc. I’ve been having the wildest fantasies about daddy daughter rape my whole life. In reality I keep these thoughts buried as deeply as possible & this is my 1st time admitting it. I’m not sure where it comes from & my father has never abused me physically. I have a thing for passionate aggressive sex & cum. We need more black stories!!! Remove the roofies!!! She needs to be aware. It’s a major turn on if Dad is punishing her for bad behavior, roughly / romantically penetrating her until he cums deeply in in her pussy & goes into round two. She should be scared and helpless until she becomes completely submissive. Put more emphasis on on the appearance of his dick and how her ass jiggles and bounces as he recklessly fucks her. And def nasty talk. I know I need to unleash these sexual desires & Im thinking about hiring someone to roleplay…. then again I’d never pay for sex lol. Crazy part is, I’m not into my father at all. I guess it’s just the thought that drives me crazy. Any men/ women up for some exotic taboo roleplay?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWettnBlacc@WettnBlacc
Plain and simple...I'm a married 38 yr old freak. My husband and I love enjoying adult time with a sexy, freaky, uninhibited woman from time to time. We enjoy what we enjoy! Sexy ladies in Texas, hit us up.