All Comments on 'A Father's Need'

by AngieGS

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
Faking sleep

No one could sleep through that without drugs. Maybe next time she will "wake up" and tell him how much she loves it.

clairelenoreclairelenoreabout 10 years ago
note please!

i don't have any problem with you writing whatever kind of story you want, and i think this story accomplished exactly what you wanted it to. but a lot of people are really negatively affected by nonconsensual stuff like this, so in the future you might want to put a warning note up front as a courtesy. otherwise somebody's going to slam you at some point, and i've seen people jump on stories like this with both feet if they don't feel like they were appropriately warned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please proofread

I'm not a grammar nazi, but please proofread at least once before you post your stories. This story has great potential, but, he should have penetrated her deeply, not punctuated her deeply; and I have no idea exactly what this is supposed to mean: "I yanked at her night gown under it caught under her breasts". Having to stop during a story to decipher it is a real bummer. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * *

Yeah, she was drugged- ye olde date rape drug... rohypnol! I think drugged = rape. I believe in free speech. You should post a warning up front like: Warning! Drugs & Rape!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AGREE

EVERY COMMENTS IS SO RIGHT.

AngieGSAngieGSabout 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies for any ...

spelling errors.

And also for any offence caused.

However, my story is clearly posted in the incest section and is also tagged with asleep, forced, virgin, virginity and father daughter sex. It's very clear from the start that the person is completely out of it.

I have tried to edit this so that I could add a disclaimer but I'm unsure how to do this (if at all possible?)

On another note, I have listened to you about posting a disclaimer at the beginning and have done this for the three stories that I am submitting next.

Thanks for your comments, however, I don't result to posting negative comments on the stories I read, if I dislike them or spot errors. Instead, I just don't read them. :)

Thank you all of you who continue to read, comment (nicely) and email me & also to the 39 people who marked this story as one of their favourites!

AngieGS x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not your cup of tea?? Don't read!

This story is categorized under "FORCED". "Forced = Rape" people...it just sounds nicer. So if you are reading ANY stories tagged with "Forced" be assured it's technically rape...don't be naive.

So, if Forced/Rape is NOT your cup of tea....MOVE ON!! And for your future reading...don't read 'Forced' stories if all you are going to do is critize that it was rape!!

I for one ENJOY reading Forced/Rape fictional stories! They're HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You Should Rename This Story "I"

Every single fucking sentence in it starts with "I."

That will kill any story no matter what it's about. This had a lot of potential. It wasn't bad, but the I's completely destroyed it. If you rewrite it, and take them all out, might not be half bad. How it is now... (Cringes)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Comments here are annoying

Hey, AngieGS, ignore those stupid comments. This story is HOT!

My cock is dripping with pre-cum from reading it, which is my highest compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Was she secretly drugged

Make it credible by including the drugging details.

Because obviously she couldn't have remained

asleep after that cock pounding .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now asshole annony is bitching about incest stories. Won't he ever

learn? Hey asshole I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
are you going to write another part to this??

Loved this hope you make another part to it. Was a very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Man this story is so lie, there is no way he cud fuck his dauhter like that and she didnt awake.

ladywolfxoladywolfxoalmost 7 years ago
To the previous commenter

It's a fantasy. If you're unable to suspend reality and let your imagination go wild, then perhaps you should go watch videos instead of reading fictional stories. I personally loved it. It got me so incredibly wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Any reader who gets turned on by forced/rape stories, is no doubt one of those low-life, piece of trash mother fuckers that use roofies on virgins at frat parties. You’re pathetic, degenerate filth if raping someone turns you on. You’re the person I’d have no qualms taking out back, and doing the world a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t even notice all the sentences started with “I.” I did notice a few grammatical errors but still came. As a female who enjoys these stories I think people just prefer to be assholes sometimes. Write more ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous