All Comments on 'A Father's Secret Lust'

by C12H22O11

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
donaldrutter513donaldrutter513about 10 years ago
Good one

Not bad for a first story hope you add to it . Keep writing and good luck...

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldabout 10 years ago

Can't wait for more!

BubbleGumPinkBubbleGumPinkabout 10 years ago
This Daddy's Girl wants more please!! :-)

Very nice... You are on to something..keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very nice . it was too hot.

Very very hot i love it .

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Beautiful and hot as hell!

peebudypeebudyabout 10 years ago
a dream

o love sleeping stories and this one was great! keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He slipped a hand under her thong, for the first time feeling his daughter's cunt.

That has to be one of the high points of a father's life. I love this story by a gifted writer who's 18 to 22 years old, so maybe still a late teenager. He's clearly a boy with a marvelously dirty mind, I bet he was hard when he wrote it and shot a good healthy load of his own at the end. In this great story, Arabella's father like plenty of dads is deeply drawn to his baby girl, above all to her adorable little coochie. As she grows up into a lovely young woman, he finds himself getting hard around her all the time. Arabella notices what's jumping around in her daddy's pants and she likes seeing it, it's so damn big, it makes her moist between her slender legs. When her father starts coming to her as she lies in her bed, Arabella pretends to be asleep. Soon her father's fingering his daughter's pretty little twat, inside and out. To her delighted astonishment, through half-closed eyes, she sees him jerk his big daddy-dick and blow his heavy daddy-balls all over her T-shirt and thong. As the girl gets covered by some of the same sperm that made her, without even touching herself Arabella is seized by a great convulsive cum. Discovering she's been awake all along, dad's abashed at first. But when his little girl starts handling his fat cock he--and it--perk up right away. I trust the brilliant Mr. C will bring that cock and that twat together in the breathlessly awaited sequel to A Father's Secret Lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE....

write more...LOVE This one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great!!!

One of the greatest stories I've ever read. Hope you can do more thrill stories. more thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent

Please please do a sequel ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

zero

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

that's was sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Want to catch my dad doing this

Great story got me so wet wishing it was me getting careful all over my body. I'm stacy18 _bi@hotmail

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

Are you going to add to it like she does it to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have done this and often wondered if she really was asleep or just pretending while I sucked her nipples

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous