All Comments on 'A Favor for My Best Friend'

by Verysecret93

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please continue. Allow Mom to feminize "her" for Michael and let them continue as a couple.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Transgender

It's obvious he's a transgender person, he might as well realize it and convert to being a girl and women. I am a transgender female, and it's too late for the one part too be changed in my view, but if he's young enough and his parents are willing to have him done, then all the more power to him and a better relationship with his best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please

You are a wonderful friend, would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
three and a half stars

it's well written, erotic, very good for someone like me who has always had a latent homosexual side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not really transgender

The guy in the story is not really transgender--his friends feel better about fucking him when he has women's clothes on, THEY feel less guilty about having sex with an easily-available male that way. The relationship with Michael is fascinating, because it is settling into a top-bottom relationship that is ongoing on a beautifully decadent basis--Michael always forcing him into situations that make him offer up his anus sexually. Michael and Sean enjoy teasing him, it turns them on, and they don't have to be in a relationship of equals--they get more feelings of power, and the subject in the story enjoys the humiliation. A power-humiliation relationship can be sexually very exciting and can continue on an ongoing basis.

boxerjboxerjover 8 years ago

wow this was really good, made me really hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5*) VERY, VERY EROTIC

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Damn. Your parents had to see your first time sex. Hehehe. It was a good story.:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A good story I loved it

krafttykrafttyalmost 7 years ago
friends

Great story!, I`m looking fwd to reading part 2.Do we find out your moms reaction to catching you? I hope so.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
I feel for him

To be young and stupid. I was caught by my Uncle. I was with my cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG I was caught by my Uncle (I was with my cousin) and a friend of mine's grandma. It was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🙈 🙉 🙊

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyover 1 year ago

Wow why did she ruin the moment awesome chapter bte

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyover 1 year ago

Omg y did she ruin the moment also awesome character

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous