All Comments on 'A Favor Returned...'

by loverofFUN

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel

You can't stop here, you have to continue this hot story. I really hope that you have a lot more stories for Amy and Laurel. Don't make us wait too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!

Looking forward to the exploration. Great story; wonderful development; very erotic.

gasbrowngasbrownalmost 9 years ago
been waiting

been waiting for more now you leave me waiting for still more...please continue laurel and amy's story. it would interesting if laurel was rewarded for hard work and given a trip for TWO that her husband couldn't attend for some reason.

wallace99wallace99almost 9 years ago

Awesome writing and I love the build-up in the story. Please write more, I have to know what happens next, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Confusing POV

Hi, I loved your story, but I kept feeling confused. Who was it again, that had a family with the flu? And so on. I found out that the confusion started with the constantly shifting point of view. This wonderful story would be much tighter, if you could limit the shifts to, say, one POV per paragraph. Oh, and please make the shifts obvious.

I won't vote this time, because I can't give you top vote with this much room for improvement. But the story line is hot, and your characters are plausible and real. So, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, more, more

Please continue laurel and amy's story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
holy smokes

Wow - just wow. That was amazing and so f'ing erotic. I thought it might be too long at first but you left me wanting more! Please PLEASE continue with these two characters. Thanks for such a great story!

jpb531jpb531almost 9 years ago
Oh please...

You can't leave us hanging like that. You have to do another chapter. The first two are fantastic and fantastically well written. Kudos time ten at least. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AMAZING

really enjoyed this and i am so ready for Part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
damn

Please please write more. I love the storyline and amy and laurel are so great. Need toe read more about their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty hot

But they are cheating on their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The next step...

Wonder how they reconcile their affair and their marriages.

One thing: I hate it when, in a story, the characters refer to their genitalia as their sex. Maybe in the first story it worked with Amy being a bit naïve. But not in this one, especially during the hotel scene. It sounds like something a prude would say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
can't stop now...

please, you have to continue. love love love these two characters. great story - and don't listen to the nit-picking, you are really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just one word

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

I need more. this story is so good !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG...wait

Is it even a question to continue??? YESSSSS!!! OMG this is absolutely the most incredible story ever! Love that it's a follow-up so we get that much more invested into the characters. They have such great banter and overall chemistry. This just made my life. Loved the first one, am speechless about this one! GREAT WORK!!

Please keep writing about that happens next.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 9 years ago
Top of The Charts

I've been reading Literotica since the earliest days, and this series is in the top five in all categories. The characterization is really great, and can certainly stand an extended story line. Congratulations on great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice work

I really love this storyline. But how can someone go through this much when it comes to their friendship/ relationship and not fall in love. I would love for them to fall in love and have that powerful relationship but then they are cheating on their husbands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please more great story telling

Please continue, love this story, can totally buy in to the characters the build up is frantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

Definitely needs at least one more follow up if not more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more please

Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aqdfqfsa

Please complete next seduction

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

I love this story and where it's going... The two of them falling in love with each other would be awesome! They seem too nice to go through hell and back to get there and I sense your writing is more romantic; it's best to stay with this as a love story... Eventually;)

Thank you for your wonderful writing for us to enjoy!

L

gjames17gjames17almost 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

So well written with great character development. Although they refer to each other as "best friends," the intimacy, compatibility, and connection they share says they are in love with each other, even if they are yet to realize it. Perhaps that will be for a future chapter. I would love to read more and also for these two to realize they really do have feelings for each other. You are a talented writer. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Best story I have read in a long time. I would love to see were these to go from here.

scarlet_1scarlet_1almost 9 years ago
Brilliant

I agree; you're talented and this story definitely requires more. So please, please let your fingers dance along your keyboard. Waiting with bated breath.

loverofFUNloverofFUNalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Wow...thank y'all so much.

I really appreciate all the feedback - thank y'all for taking the time to read it and comment. I've got some ideas about where this story goes for Laurel and Amy, but I've also seen some interesting ideas in this comment section...I guess we'll see where the creative juices take me. = )

Again - thank y'all so much!

-FUN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Thank you for writing such a beautiful erotic story. I hope that it will develop into a story of deep love, too. xx

AurimazAurimazalmost 9 years ago
***

In my opinion, a good writer shouldn't ask for the advices of the masses. You must know exactly, how long your stories should be or how they must end. If you do not know that, that's just a waste of time.

NC22371NC22371almost 9 years ago
More!!!!!!

Great, I'm soaked and I'm at work. I love these two women. Wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please please please add more

loved this story, and loved the changes that come to the relationship between the characters. Would love to see more of the pair (I'm secretly hoping for a more lovey dovey lets-get-rid-of-our-hubbies relationship to blossom 😍)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Absolutely loved this! Would so love to read more of their story. One of the best I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes, next chapter please

These two are not just fun to read about, they're completely believable. Wherever you decide to go with them, I'm along for the ride! As I said, next chapter please!

lighteningsheeplighteningsheepalmost 9 years ago
This is love for no doubt!!!

They were so lovely like two teenagers in love, I can't believe they weren't in love with each other!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Let's Expand This

Loved the story, 5 stars. For me, the next logical step would be to involve the hubbies. At least that way, it would turn what could be considered cheating into sharing. After, of course, they have a bit more fun by themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hell yes !!

I'm hooked !! Amazing story line. I'm not sure what you want next, but I would love about 30 more chapters in this story. Extremely erotic. I can visualize what these women look like. I can see their passion on their faces when they are together. I can see their faces as they cum and watch their bodies respond to each other.

Amy's tit fucking Laurel's pussy was just too amazing for words.

Well done !! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

First of all. Absolutely awesome that you decided to continue the story. Thanks for that.

Second. What a story it is! No doubt about it. I love those 2 love birds.

I don't really have anything negative to comment about your writing. Maybe just reflections on how I would want this story to continue based on my own personal taste.

Laurel and Amy are both described to being happily married with their husbands and that they are really just best friends (with awsome benefits).

But their benefits are rapidly escalating, so one might wonder if maybe their feelings for each other is also escalating and how that will effect their relationship between them and how the husbands will fit in that picture.

MY personal opinion is for this story do go more towards the lesbian side of the spectrum. And have them steadily reaching a point to where they have really fallen in love with each other. And make them understand that they are no longer just best friends...but soulmates....*aww*...BUT FIRST, they have to bang, and bang hard. ;-)

Well...thanks for "listening"

J-StrokeJ-Strokealmost 9 years ago
What a delightful tease you are! ;)

You and these two Ladies have given us all two wonderfully steamy tales of exploration and experimentation that simply must carry on. Laurel being the “corrupting” influence of the pair should perhaps continue her role as guiding Amy into ever more intriguing situations. D/S denial maybe even a naughty public adventure with Laurel calling the shots. Let your imagination run wild and thrill us all.

lit_addict24lit_addict24almost 9 years ago
Oh yeah!!!! Keep it going!

DEFINITELY want more. Two thumbs up, for sure! Keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm in love with these two!

#1 - everyone needs a friend like Laurel!

#2 - as I mentioned in part 1, totally HOT!! The chemistry between them is unbelievable. Nice job!!

#3 - the ONLY part I skimmed over was the bit about sex between Amy and her husband. But that's because I'm a lesbian and that stuff does nothing for me. That said, I do understand why you put it in there. Still gave you 5 stars!

#4 - more with these two please!!

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You are an incredible writer!

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great, great, great

Great writing, great story line, great sequel. Nothing more to be said. I rest my case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn

Just when it was getting good too. So many avenues to explore. Should the husbands stay in the picture? Should the women eventually get together and live with each other and the kids? Can't wait to see where you take this.

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY! ANOTHER 5*****STARS!

Another Great Story!

Please do not stop this loving Story!

Thank you for some loving wet wet moments too mmmmm

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Please continue the story. Really great!

Enchanted86Enchanted86over 8 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I LOVED IT!!! I can't wait to see what happens between the two of them. Next chapter ASAP please and thank you. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved this, and the previous installment. Really hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG so hot

Love love love your writing! Love the characters!

Love the sex !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I couldn't stop reading! Please, please write a third. I would love to see what happens next. :)

DaniBlue_WCDaniBlue_WCover 8 years ago
Need a continuation

Just went through and re-read all of your work! You are kind of a genius. I am dying to know what happens next in this story. These have been two of my favorite characters since the first installment. You got me hooked, so please, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

I love your writing the build up is incredible!

I have read all your stories & every single one has turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

What a great story. The characters are fantastic, can't get enough of them. I really enjoy your writing. Would love to see many more episodes.

jrmmjrmmover 8 years ago
Truly great writing

This story series is truly great writing I will read all your submissions and my favorite author (besides you now) is Lee Child, loved the Jack Reacher reference!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brill

Loved it all, cant wait for more. Do the husbands get involved? Or a third younger innocent?

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
WOWWOW

Great story, love the way it floats... Please write part 3 of it... Can't wait..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Friendship for the win

This story was well laid out and built beautifully. I love that the characters are a bit older and that you truly spent time showing how close they are. I had to go back and read part 1 as I had not seen it before.

Please continue the story! The layers of storytelling with flatout hotness are fantastic. It would be cool to overlay the continuation of their relationship with looks at Laurel's past to see how she became so confident. Keep up the good work!

- NefariousNikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!!!

Please continue... Excellent writing and lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good golly

I think I am wetter than both . I need just a little more MMMMMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful Story

i love their "mentor-pupil" relationship and that they both have a clear "need" for it. Even as a man I'd prefer that they not involve the husbands more than mention of their marital sex improving. You can alway add them later.

One thing that was mentioned and not explores was Amy's fascination with Laurel's ass. Maybe part of L's back story is that she loves to be touched and licked there. Butt - I'd rather that you not turn it all anal or all 3 way because i like that it is about the L & A relationship and their growing intimacy.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 8 years ago
Extremely Exciting

Yes, I vote for the story to continue. Finding out more about Laura's past sounds very exciting. What of the two in regards to the future... This is also an interesting concept to be explored. Again, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was so erotic and juicy. Reminds me of my best friend and i. I would love some more stories of these two gals. You are a great writer loverofFUN.

macaonghaismacaonghaisover 8 years ago

More please.. Wonderful story.

ZenimoZenimoover 8 years ago
Fab!

Enjoying both the story & characterization. Please continue developing this series! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Great story. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your writing is...

...leaving me totally and completely intoxicated (and spent). I luv it! And I saw this story's continuation just after commenting about how much I wanted the story to continue. Mmmm, wonderful timing. (A little secret: there's a friend at work with whom I wish something like this story could happen. It won't but, it's a wonderful fantasy.)

I so look forward to any continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I want another part into the series as my love story is something like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Abso - fucking...

lately AMAZING!!! One of the stories and very well written I've read. Love it and keep up the great writing can't wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

This is probably, by far, one of my favorites from this site! I couldn't stop reading! Can't wait to see what's in store for Amy and Laurel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Good

Simply an overall amazing read. Please continue, Laurel and Amy's story can't end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!!

This is my first story of yours that I read. It was amazing. I cannot wait to see where you take these two. It was so hot, well written and had so much fun build and payoff. More please..

ArvannaArvannaover 8 years ago
Amazing

I t love this story and want more. Please continue the adventures of these two lovely women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Literotica Fails AGAIN

Every now and then I read a Story that hits a certain rating .........

This should be a 10 star rating , 5 stars are just too common nowadays . WE Need to CHANGE the Rating System .

On many levels I could see this story made into a series of videos . The degree of emotions portrayed by these women are real and reflect what really 2 people feel when there is a relationship developing . The fact that this was written to be more than a stroke off story reflects the skill of the author . Many Congrats !

MoondogAUMoondogAUabout 8 years ago
Lovely story, and worthy of continuation...

It's great to read a sweet, romantic story that is so well written and with such good character development.

Thank you so much for another excellent piece of writing. I agree with others, that more of Laurel and Amy's story would be wonderful. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

More please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

WOW, OH, WOW.

This is a brilliant story, the relationship between the girl's is so real and moving, how Laurel has slowly brought Amy out of her repressed past to her present position is so well written is just excellent. You must, just must develop their tale, there is scope for many, many more episodes of this, please do not disappoint your readers, we want to know how their relationship develops. Only complaint is one can only give it 5*, this deserves at least a 10.

16gaugeman16gaugemanabout 8 years ago
Awesome story. One of the best on Literotica

Thanks for continuing the fantastically beautiful story. Erotic, sexy, loving real character development of a special bond between "Best Friends". They have matured into a believable loving relationship. Looking forward to the next chapter where their "love" does not destroy their families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars!!

I've read this story several times and each time it leaves me in awe. It's so good!

IntointimateIntointimatealmost 8 years ago
Excellent follow up.

Well worth another, I'd love to read the next instalments.

AthlantianAthlantianalmost 8 years ago
More!

Just wanted to say, that I agree with the rest: We want more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

Even thought you flipflopped the names a few times and some grammatical errors (I'm not a grammar Nazi) this is one of the best stories I've read on here for years. Your sex scenes had me hard and horny as hell. Please continue these characters. No drama. Keep them besties and their exhibitionist adventures like in the classroom at the conference. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I don't care what happens next, as long as there is more! This is one of the best stories I've read by far!

Nemo18Nemo18almost 8 years ago
Awesome story

I can't believe you did that to us by ending it there!!! You definitely have me waiting for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Please keep writing this story it's so good

ScrumptiousReaderScrumptiousReaderalmost 8 years ago
More, pretty please

Please please please write more, I love this pair and I think they still got so much to give us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please finish ahhh

Please finish this!!!! I need it

loverofFUNloverofFUNalmost 8 years agoAuthor
I will continue this...

I apologize to everyone who has commented and messaged me about continuing this series. I do plan on writing another chapter - but sometimes RL (real life) gets crazy and hectic and hard and medical issues are never easy or planned for. I'll be back as soon as possible and plan to write as soon as I can. Thank y'all for understanding. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for the update loverofFUN.

I enjoyed this series. I love the characters of Laurel and Amy and i think they truly love each other more than just friends. They just don't realize it yet...or maybe they do. Hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome friend and exploration story!

Please continue this series. Would love to read more about Amy and Laurel! I wish you well, and I hope you are healing & recovering. Be well.

pinkroguepinkrogueabout 7 years ago
Wow

Such a sexy story. Really made me wet and horny. Keep it up please ❤️💦🖕. God I need something now 😍

reechereechealmost 7 years ago

This and the Xmas story are absolutely my favorite two stories on this site. Such a sexy, fun, read.

Darla7000Darla7000almost 7 years ago
Ohhh, God !!!!!

More, please ! , and soon !

Your writing is just delicious. You've made me feel almost a part of the story. I need more and so hope you'll allow them to express that they are in love with each other.

Thank you for the FUN, and the pleasure !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I loved this story and the first one, the characters are amazing. I would love to see you write more stories about these two and their adventures. 5 stars easily!

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Defiantly more

Yes please more chapters these 2 are so hot together

DabeegeDabeegeabout 6 years ago
Awesome storyline

Please write more!

gpond49gpond49about 6 years ago
Soooo HOT!!

These two ladies are incredible!! They should dump their husbands and spend 24-7 together in bed--with periodic showers together, of course!!! More, more, MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great stuff! Nice build up with good characters and wonderful chemistry. Please write more!

maneater82maneater82almost 5 years ago
♡♡♡♡♡

Fantastic story! So well written and unbelievably HOT!! Looking forward to more!

Xena75Xena75over 4 years ago
Wonderful

Definitely needs to be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please.......

This is a great story, very well written and I can't wait for a continuation.

GlycerinelimitsGlycerinelimitsabout 4 years ago
Wow

Ok, that was probably the best erotic story I have ever read. I used to read and look at porn all the time (95% girl girl) but haven't much the past for years because either the writing just isn't good enough (so I used to write my own) and vids were almost never quite right (I would write and direct them quite differently but of course, my straight laced reputation would be stained if I left the corporate wonk job to be a porno guy lol). It is kind of a fluke I ran across your work. This is really, really well done. Highest compliments.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverofFUN@loverofFUN
Happily married mom, bi, friendly. Just looking to read some great stories, meet some new friends and have a little fun!